Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor and Mand'alor vote stuff

Captain Larraq said:
Some other faction needs to hold Mandalore with a willingness to leave the planet alone.
I make no assumptions of what will happen to Mandalore if our faction goes minor, nor do I expect we'll be the only Mandalorian faction that wants to regain it.

The premise is that we do it right.

Focus on story, focus on collaboration, and focus on excitement and fun. As long as our leadership focuses on that, and as long as our people keep a positive attitude about achieving these goals, we'll have a higher degree of success than what has been attained previously.

But make no assumptions to what the future holds. None of us know, so it's best not to plan for things we cannot control.

[member="Ra Vizsla"] while you guys focus on story building (which should always be premise and a much more fun idea all round), will not stop another group of five mandalorians from making themselves the Mando Major. And then they will be the pertinent aspect to the narrative since the Map Game is All. You say it is "Doing it right" but in reality that will not matter and it will just become the mad meta rush like larraq already said. Unless you somehow with Site staff put a restriction on any new Mandalorian faction from going major for a grace period of 6 months or so. Let these stories the faction want to accomplish flourish and give the mando writers some peace of mind. And in the time gives time for the taint of past dramas to wash away.

Just and observation and a idea.

Jor Kvall

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
No reason not to proceed as planned. IC thread first, what comes after can be decided after.

Let's start by actually telling people what is going on. Here is the thread that was started for those who want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom