Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Min Turhaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeda Wyr'Anari

Z
star_wars_e_9_loronar_explorer_by_adamkop_da0il8q-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Fast: Min Turhaya is built to get itself and its cargo from one point in space to another faster and safer than other haulers and couriers of the same size.
  • All Eyes: Min Turhaya is designed with state-of-the-art sensor systems and advanced networking and computer systems. This allows the ship and its crew to see almost everything around it.
WEAKNESSES
  • Relatively Unarmed: For all of the work put into the ship, it was designed to be only as armed as it needs to be to deal with immediate threats as it runs away.
  • Distinct Signature: Min Turhaya was changed to the point where it has a very unique drive signature that can be used to identify it.
DESCRIPTION
Born and raised on a Corellian merchant caravan, it was always likely that Zeda would strike out on her own with her own ship to make her way in the galaxy. The flagship of the caravan she grew up on, the caravan her parents continue to work in, had a broken down explorer cargo ship taking up space in a cargo bay. That ship was a partially modified E-9 Explorer chassis. As she grew up, she helped the engineers work on the ship and upgrade it to modern standards. When she reached the age of majority, the engineers and flag officers of the caravan loaned her the ship that would be named Min Turhaya with an offer for her to pay it off with a percentage of her earnings the first few years in service. She accepted gladly, and even after having long since paid off the debt she owed to the caravan, she has kept the ship flying, upgrading it whenever she can to be the fastest ship she can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zeda Wyr'Anari

Very nicely made and detailed, but we have some serious problem. You can't use most of your links. Nearly all of them are closed-market, i.e. you can't use them without permission. So I suggest to ask permission to use them or change them to something else. The links:
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Zeda Wyr'Anari

Z
MANIAC MANIAC
That's what I get for finishing up late at night. I had the permissions just forgot to link them. They have been linked in the Permissions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom