Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before there are any assumptions or jumping of conclusions, Darc Xaxior Talus has mysteriously disappeared some time after the dominion of Metalorn. Nothing was left behind to show any clues of his whereabouts nor what had happened to him. All rewards, merits, and starships that were given to him were also left which the Republic has given him. To the knowledge of the Jedi, Darc Xavior Talus never showed any reasons as to his disappearance nor showed signs of him leaving on bad terms. If in the future the Jedi ever crossed paths with him again they will only see someone else they have never met. A man concealed by a mask to remain elusive to his identity.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Darc Xavior Talus said:
Before there are any assumptions or jumping of conclusions, Darc Xaxior Talus has mysteriously disappeared some time after the dominion of Metalorn. Nothing was left behind to show any clues of his whereabouts nor what had happened to him. All rewards, merits, and starships that were given to him were also left which the Republic has given him.
You RP'd a perfect escape? Nice bro, you mind linking me? I'd love to take some notes.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Jedi Master throwing around Force Drain?
curse-your-sudden-but-inevitable-betrayal.png

Sopher Jakobs said:
Tags are such confusion....Sith Lord...and Jedi Master?

What universe...I'm lost...

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] hold me?
I submitted the changes of tags and name. Staff hasn't made the change yet so yes, it does look confusing and funny. :)

@[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom