Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month?

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
#GeorgeLucasForMoT

george_lucas_meme_by_aruneproject-d5l61rr.png

Other Space Kaiden

I would like to thank the academy for giving me this reward and the big G.O.D in the sky. Gotta thank the big man. And my mom watching at home, thanks mamma! I did this for you! But I would like to go out there and say that I cannot accept this title and I nominate Dredge to take my place.

Other Space Kaiden

I should probably give reason to this nomination as well.

Dredge has tried hard to make this site better. He even convinced me to come back after I had convinced myself that I would never return to this place. He has a good heart and apologized to people who did not deserve it. He is a good man who people on this site take for granted and step on when all he wants to do is Roleplay. He takes the time out of his day to voice his opinions in a polite manner about this site and what he thinks could change to make it better. While some people on here have forgotten what it means to RP, has not. SO that is why I nominate Dredge

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ozamu Tzang"]

Member of the Month is a system thing. It's selected from the people with the highest likes for the month, which basically means that every MOTM is nominated by the entire community.

This month's MOTM had nothing to do with likes, and was picked on the basis of "Who needs the most holiday cheer?". The MOTM has always been manually selected by me. It is not automated. If it was automated, we wouldn't have waited until Dec 11 to choose one.

[member="Jethro Merrill"]
That is incorrect.

Whilst the suggested MOTM is proposed by that, the actual decision is made by @Tefka.

That is why it’s given to a member, not a staffer, and not to people who are well known necessarily. It’s not automatic, it’s manual, though there is a suggested MOTM, but it is rarely selected.

Carn Dista

One beard to rule them all, and in the Jedi bind t
So what your saying, [member="Tefka"] is that the December MotM is you giving a Christmas present to a member of the forums. I think you should rename to Tefka Claus for the remainder of the trolliday holiday season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom