Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May's MotM - Congratulations Alden Akaran!

May's Member of the Month is [member="Alden Akaran"]! Thank you for your helpfulness to new members and over all fantastic attitude.

giphy.gif
Hopefully [member="Thorne"] didn't eat all of the cookies and drink all of the hot cocoa.

Wait! Waaaahhh?! I did a thing? Wow, this was highly unexpected, but thanks!

[member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Runi Verin"] | [member="Irajah Ven"]

Thanks for the congratulations! Honestly, though, as cliche as this is going to sound, I couldn't be here in this position if it hadn't been for the people around Chaos. Everyone has been more than welcoming to me since I arrived here back in November from parts unknown and it's really helped to establish Chaos to me as something of a home now.

Again, thanks!

P.S. [member="Thorne"], you didn't eat and drink everything did you?

Nya

N
Eeeeey! Well done my guy! You're always such a pleasure to have around - it's wonderful to see that other people notice it too :)

[member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Nya"] | [member="Daro Tarsi"] | [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] | [member="Thorne"] | [member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="John Locke"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"]

Thank you, really! I honestly don't know what to say past that, but really, thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom