Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Vote - Darth Carach

Think it's time we considered Carach for Sith Lord, Round 2.

Here's the thread tracker: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/22064-promotion-thread-tracker/?p=783649

I think between the amount of threads displayed there AND the ones I notice aren't included yet but have seen participation in, he's more than worthy. He's proved himself loyal both in and out of character and has been a great help galvanizing faction events and contributing. And also does many a kickbutt thing.

Please only vote if you are of Lord rank, and as always if your vote is no please provide constructive feedback as to why.

Although I haven't roleplayed much with the character, I have gotten to know the writer. I don't see why not.

Yes.

Note: Normally I abstain since I'm not part of the faction. But in special cases (me knowing the writer/character well enough) I'll cast my vote :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom