Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Rank Title Request Thread

Right, and if one were simply skimming topics and saw it as I was, then there can be a moment of confusion. As I said I caught my mistake just by noticing the location of the thread, then saw Tef's post and realized 'Oh so no new Masters yet. Cool.'

I haven't found any really pressing problems with it, but I do see that if someone has not selected both, or even just one tag, there is an empty space where a tag should go. Not sure if it's just my tablet usage, or if others still see it as well. Just stating what I see.

Asemir Lor'kora said:
I think a lot of the FU Master level tags are missing, at least for me.

Unless I'm blind and can't seem to find them in the drop down. That's always a possibility.
It was my understanding that the master tags would not be included in the drop down. Those will be exclusive to staff-assignment for now. Correct me if I am wrong, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom