Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master meeting

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at him as her disc blade came back to her hand and she slid it onto its clip. Removing a training saber from an equipment pack she kept for practice and when needed. The snap hiss and orange blade came while she looked at the padawan and deactivated it holding it out. "SImple enough to use. Lets see what you can do."

[member="Kha'ro"]

"That was as graceful as a bantha." Matsu was looking at him as she looked the padawan over. "Training take years to do something, just flinging it out is going to waste energy as well as time." She motioned with her own saber for him to see. "The blade must become an extension of your being not just something you are throwing but something extending your reach to help and save people. Now try again and take your time to practice it."

Kha'ro closes his eyes and focuses, he senses the training saber with the force and allows the force to merge with himself, he didn't throw it, but extended an arm of the force and wielded it, swinging it in a circle, it went around Kha'ro then sliced at a bush, then 2 more, then it returned to Kha'ro's hand and he opened his eyes, looking at [member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kha'ro"]

She was looking at him and watched as he did it with a nod. "Good, now keep the saber and come along, it will come in handy where we are going and we'll have time to test the rest of your skills." She was walking and looking at him while her hands clasped in front of her once again. She was heading towards the ruined sections on the lake as she spoke. "There is more of course but we are will need to get to the root of things. Your past, your friends that died. How did it happen?"

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu kept moving as she spoke. "So how did you fail to protect them? You are a padawan you cannot be expected to fight a sith knight." She raisewd her eyebrows while walking the length of the lake until the small section of raised earth could be seen. Just barely pealing out of the water and she started to walk across it. "You acted as if you have done something by meditating. Why? For what purpose will casting blame on yourself do?"

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu continued forward as she listened and stopped in the middle of the lake looking over the area and equipment there. The old remains were overgrown and covered in vines while she was working to clear some. "I see, very well then, please show me some of your skills within the force. Here to help clear the area, we need to move down into the overgrown facility and clear it for the research team to move in."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu finished clearing some of it away and with the padawans help they were making the progress. She was looking at him while she started heading down and spoke. "You are doing well, now reach out and expand your senses. Where we are going you are going to want your wits about you but not to allow them to know you are coming. Stay quick, stay quiet and if you are not certain how to see in the dark with the force tell me now and we will work on things."

[member="Kha'ro"]

She gave a simple nod of her head. "There are more dangerous things they have been experimenting with. Things that ones shouldn't have touched. That is another reason to come here and make sure nothing exists that could grow to endanger." She was walking through and after seeing what had been created and built on Gallos, on Glithoniel she knew some of the horrors they had created. Rianna had worked to help her show mercy in that case and now here in the dark she stopped activating her lightsaber as the silvery white light illuminated the hallway they were in. Filled with debris and cobwebs. "Tread carefully."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was leading the way through the ruined base more now, her eyes darting back and forth while she illuminated the area ahead with her lightsaber before moving quickly. She let her saber brighten one of the rooms as she spoke. It was an old training room with some equipment as she was working and looking at him. "Alright this is as good a place as any, Use the training blade and display what you were taught with a lightsaber. We'll be able to clear the room and if something is remaining down here lure it out possibly."

Kha'ro notices a creature in the corner of the room, it pounced and Kha'ro span his training saber to block the attack, he then used the shii-cho form to hit the creature away before doing one more swing.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at what the padawan was doing and moved, the creature a danger but she held her saber while she was moving. Her hand lifting the creature as it yelped and she looked at it. "Hold, it is scared as well. You will want to learn when to attack and when your saber can best be used to intimidate." She held the creature and was focused on the being letting her eyes track it before she was setting it down outside and Matsu left it there turning back to look at the padawan. "Be careful of your actions? your reaction just now was good for danger but what if that had not been a creature? What it had been a child hiding down here and scared, not able to tell the difference. You could have harmed them with the training saber or if it had been real killed them."

Kha'ro looks over at [member="Matsu Ike"], thinking about what could've happened, "I agree, I just... I guess I exaggerated your words for me to be cautious earlier," he said. He nodded and said, "What I have been taught with a lightsaber is the Shii-cho form and the basics of the Soresu form, though I am not so good at that one.

[member="Kha'ro"]

"You didn't not really I said be careful but was expecting something different. We all react in different ways padawan but it is what could and would result from that. If someone in another situation charges at you. Your first instinct should be to subdue not bat them away with your saber. THat will be a dangerous thing and deadly when you have a real one. A jedi must be able to react in a safe way that only causes harm as a last result."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom