Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master meeting

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kha'ro"]

"Now recite the jedi code." She was looking at him move with the force aiding him while she was reviewing the book. Her senses giving his movements in the force like a beacon while she was moving towards the wall shifting his footing. "The force can flow through you but battlemind will make you a beacon in a fight and can endanger you if you are not careful."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him as his energy and movement seemed to dip. "No the code and the kata, we want to push your focus and your abilities." She was moving and weaving while still keeping attentions on the book as she was reading soem more about the amulet and raised an eyebrow looking at her padawan. A smile on her face. "I believe in you padawan, you can do this."

Kha'ro breathed, slowly. He closed his eyes and focused, delving into the force to aid him. Opening his eyes, he would begin the kata. After a moment, he opened his mouth and as he had done many times before, he recited the jedi code, albeit, with a few stumbles, "There is no emotion, there is- haa! Peace. There is no- ngh! Ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity! There is no- (panting noises) chaos! There is the f- err! Harmony! There is no death, there is the force."

Kha'ro would end up panting and out of breath.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him as she stopped and nodded her head, deactivating her saber and placing a hand while she placed it on the back of the armor and relaxed a little. "You are doing well, remember the force can sustain you throughout many things and with your talents you can learn to move while within force body to carry much heavier things. I simply have you in the heaviest because once you get out of this your stamina wearing robes will be near ten times if you are lucky. Wait until we get to th hard stuff."

Kha'ro would nod at [member="Matsu Ike"], but he wasn't focusing on her words. He was slowly preparing to aid his rejuvenation using the force. He delved into the mysterious power, and imagined himself, a lone, insignificant being, in the whole world, no, galaxy, that the force had to offer. He, as a single, insignificant piece of the force, would harvest its strange power, as a farmer would to crops. Harnessing the mysteries around him, his stamina would recover much faster than normal. Being shot back into reality, he felt his joints become less tense, then relax. He felt the weight of the armor ease a bit and felt his panting begin to stop.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked him over as she had a grin on her face watching him and feeling him before she was moving back a little with her words coming out. She finished loading some of the books into a crate and pulled an old sled out activating the repulsor lifts on it while she loaded it up looking at him. "Feeling better?" She had the grin though while standing there getting the things onto the sled. "You are doing well, soon you'll be able to handle some of the greater mysteries and there are places where with me you'll be able to go and discover secrets of the galaxy."

Kha'ro smiled and said, "You're overestimating me [member="Matsu Ike"]. It's still gonna take a while before I'm fully recovered. You're seeing my progression faster than it is." He didn't like disagreeing with a jedi master, but he couldn't agree with her in this situation. He looked at what she was doing since a moment ago all he had seen was the vast galaxy of the force.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him and raised an eyebrow as she spoke. "Am I? I think padawan you might underestimate yourself. You do not know what you can do but I will respect your limits padawan." She bowed her head and motioned for him to come to her and the sled while she pushed it with much of her gear. "If you need take off some of the plating and it can be stored on here."

Kha'ro would leave some of the armor plating where [member="Matsu Ike"] had said. Looking over at everything else on the sled, 'so much knowledge in such a small form' he thought, turning his attention to the books. It would be about 2 more minutes before his stamina was fully recovered.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him. "You have no idea." There was much here but there was much much more within some of the places but there was much much more in some places she liked to explore before she was pushing the sled. "You will find many more places to learn and gather knowledge in the galaxy. I have worked most of my life to acquire what I can to better understand." She was moving and rolling her shoulders in enjoyment of the situation while they went forward back to the ship.

Kha'ro would cough as his throat was dry. He would follow [member="Matsu Ike"] back to the ship. He decided to attempt to train his mind, running himself through a battle in his head. He would sneak past a sith knight and be spotted by an acolyte in the next room. As the acolyte would use the force to push, Kha'ro would put his hand in front of himself and resist most of it. Taking a single step back from the force push, he would use the momentum from a bounce-back of the foot to leap at his enemy, grabbing and igniting both sabers. He would get into a lightsaber clash and in the time he had he would drop one of his sabers and begin losing the clash. He would use his now-free hand to release a push of the force. The enemy would barely react, so he would punch their face. They would stagger back, giving him the time he needed to stab them.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was watching the padawan as they walked and returning to the ship she had a look on her face thinking about it all and wondering what he was thinking about when they arrived back. She looked at Harmony who had water bottles for them with a look on her face. The main engineer was watching them as she went on after giving the water and started loading up the crates. "So padawan, where or what would you like to do next?"

Kha'ro would think about [member="Matsu Ike"]'s question. He couldn't decide, there were so many conflicting idea's. He would open his mouth to speak, then stop. He would repeat this clueless attempt to speak once more before sighing and admitting, "If I'm honest, I have no idea." He would smile as he just realised how what he had just said was probably the most informal think he had ever said.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him while they were loading up more things and she grabbed a crate opening it up while grabbing a book. Inside was the discarded casing of an old casing and some crystals. "Well then I think I know where you will want to go. Someplace sacred to the jedi, someplace beautiful and amazing." She continued to look at him while creating the thought of where it could be and she opened one of the books while holding it in her hands. With the armor being taken off and secured from exploring she was in the bodyglove of it before motioning fr him to follow her towards the map room. while she was bringing the casing and crystals with her. "Do you know about the valley of the jedi?"

Kha'ro would follow. He would think for a moment, searching for all he knew about what [member="Matsu Ike"] was speaking of. He would respond with, "Yes, but chances are you know more." He would be looking at all the things they had found at that academy. Maybe some of it wasn't from the academy, Kha'ro didn't know.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at him while she looked over some of the things. A smirk on her face before she went to her desk in her room. "I most likely do but as a padawan you are to learn all you can and study. The valley of the jedi is a place where a great battle was waged and both hundreds and jedi and sith were destroyed. With soemthing dangerous that no one has been able to reproduce, with all that death the waters became empowered by the force to such a degree that it is a permanent force nexus of neutrality, either side can use it and either side can sway it to their own use."

Kha'ro pondered what [member="Matsu Ike"] had just said. He would raise an eyebrow and say, "Sounds dangerous. And... Surprising. It was permenantly empowered with the force? The way you said 'sway it to their own use' is what gives me the impression that it could be pretty dangerous."

[member="Kha'ro"]

"It can be, if the sith control the valley they can make the waters tainted and corruptive to the world itself and those who venture there. If the jedi reside there the waters can restore the body and heal you." She was watching him and smirked as a comlink chirped and Matsu was looking at the alerts. "well padawan looks like there is a small surprise for you. SOme of the data from another thing I was working on has finished. We're changing course and meeting a ship on Shri-Tal. Then heading out for something special."

[[continues in Nightseer which is your post I believe]]

Kha'ro would grin and follow his new master [member="Matsu Ike"] to wherever she would take him. He enjoyed this, it would be fun and a good learning experience. He often had fun training. Off he went to wherever he would be taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom