Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master meeting

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu heard the sounds as she rolled in the small enclosed pit area, she could hear sounds outside and stretched a little before raising her eyebrows and looking. Her hands quickly shifting as the equipment pack was in her hands and she lept out allowing herself to look at the creatures for a moment before her force energy wrapped around her hand. She was looking at them while she stood still for a moment then held the force around looking at the creatures. "Be calm." She was reaching out with the force and pushing it while her arm secured her equipment pack over her shoulder. The area of earth coming down and back into the ground while she was calm the creatures.

Kha'ro was still tired and seeing that [member="Matsu Ike"] had the situation under control he sat down and rested more. He said, "Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to do that on my own," he yawns, "I was caught off guard."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at him while her hands were out starring at the creatures. Slowly she was shifting her eyes to each of the creatures while letting her words come out low as she was pushing them to leave. "It is all in the focus." She was letting her eye watch them as they started to leave and head off. Matsu kept herself focused on them while she waited until they were gone. Slowly her body loosened up while she straightened her hair and robes breathing in the scent of the morning. "That was dangerous, you should have ran and not stayed. I can handle myself."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him while she starred for a long moment before blinking and speaking while she brought her hand out and smothered the fire pit to make sure nothing remained. Her shelter was gone and looked the same as the ground. "Then you will have to sleep more often, meditation can center the mind but it is no substitute. Now come along." She looked at him and turned around while she was looking into the jungle with her hands clasping in front of herself. She started walking slowly while the sound of squelching from the boots in the mud came and Matsu was looking towards the lake with its small island for her to investigate.

Kha'ro follows [member="Matsu Ike"]. When seeing that she was heading to the lake he used the force to try and sense any danger on it, nothing, just fish. Although, when focusing more, he sensed a very faint trace of the dark side, not a good sign. He said, "I sense the dark side, just barely, but I can feel it."

[member="Kha'ro"]

"This whole planet is seeped in it, the ones who used it were very old and very powerful." She kept walking and came to the edge of the lake looking across the water. The old mangled remains of a partially built and destroyed phobis device were there, the vines torn in some areas and remains of one of the facilities they had constructed. Matsu moved on the side of the lakes shore looking over it and reaching out to sense. The swamp ended before going in and the remains one of the hexes that had crashed onto the planet were there. She started climbing into it. "Tell me padawan, what do you know about the harvestors?"

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu looked at him as she was moving towards and up into the star destroyer. The broken sections of it leading into twisted hallways and she spoke. "They were a sect of dark force users who fled the destruction of the empire. Retreating to unknown space and growing in power until they were ready to strike." She kept climbing and pried some of the doors opened while looking over things. Making mental notes while going to the hexes bridge and speaking while she set a beacon and slowly went to work. "We have a lot of work to do and you as a padawan should be in the temple learning. It isn't often I would bring or have a padawan untrained in artifact acquisition and searching."

[member="Kha'ro"]

"That makes it all the more distressing. Memory gaps and waking up this far from a temple. Either you are lying or something happened." Her eyes remained blank while she was working on some of the controls. Minor power remained while the beacon was coming down and slowly Matsu was working on what she could. She activated one of the old systems and wiped the grime and moss off the screen where it was overgrown while bringing up a datapad. "Where is you ship now?" She was working and downloading what she could find of datalogs and information from the navigational data. The beep confirmation from her team came on her wrist comlink while they were heading to her location.

[member="Kha'ro"]

She was looking at him and gave a small nod of her head while she was looking out the window. Her eyes were going over some of the data while she let her visor start uplinking with the will's AI and recovering what it could from the data. She was inputting the coordinates with what records she could. "If you came from an academy the closest one of the jedi would be at Ossus across the galaxy." She smirked a little to herself though. "But I am being rude, you are a padawan, and one who is in need of training. I happen to be a master who enjoys training. Tell me, do you have a master yet?"

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at him as the data packets that were being recovered chirped. She had some ifnormation and going through the rest of the recoed they could get she was preferring it. Not much information in the navigation data aside from where the ship had been but they had used something to monitor and find the time when they could strike. She was moving and going towards the airlocks as she spoke. "Then I will teach, what skills do you know." She moved to the airlock and there was a speeder outside with a handful of jedi on it as they disembarked. "The three of you work on securing the ship, recover what can be found and start construction on the warehouses and a building we can use." There were nods as Matsu was walking and moving towards the outside area as her AI continued to keep working on the data packets.

Kha'ro says, "I can use mind tricks, move objects and enhance physical capabilities to an extent with the force, my most powerful of this type of enhancement is battle meditation, though it takes time. I can also throw my lightsaber, see a short amount of time into the future, which as you know is regular for force sensitives and as you know I can sense using the force, I am more skilled at some of these abilities than others of these abilities," he says to [member="Matsu Ike"].

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu didn't change her expression as she stood there looking out over the lake and area. "Battle meditation is rare and when used by a padawan barely noticable. Fostering such a talent should be encouraged but I do not have that skill. I am good with other talents and can help you with those but do not take this lightly. My students are taught like this in the field and often away from things civilized." She kept walking and moving forward. "Keep up, as you can't fly you'll have to make do with learning how to run while the team here is setting up. They'll be the small base of operations as it were while exploring the ruins of the harvester facility and trying to find whatever we can."

Kha'ro follows [member="Matsu Ike"], fly? He didn't know that was possible. The only reason he could do battle meditation was his 5 year meditaton, he gained great knowledge of the force, but his physical capabilities dropped.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu kept walking, her own movement limited here on the ground but she could handle it. SHe was used to it and stopped only long enough to look him over as she slid her robe to the side and withdrew the blade on her hip. "Alright then lets see your saber." She was looking him over and touching the phrik encased blades with their z shape. Their interlocked while still presenting something she could throw and use as a guided saber for the time. A zeison shal special she had learned from them before tossing it at the fallen trees in the water and the duel snap hisses of the white blades. then they spilt ino two blades encircling and reconnecting after several laps deactivating and returning. "Knowing how to throw and guide a saber is essential to a jedi it will allow you to recover it when in danger."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom