Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master meeting

Kha'ro sat and meditated, he tried to find his dead friends withing the force but despite his efforts, he failed. He instead decided to sense every tiny thing in the world around him using his meditation. The swaying trees, the ripples in the water, the fish, the insects around him. He was at peace.

Kha'ro would continue meditating about everything around him until he gained even more knowledge of the force. After a while, he started sensing the very air around him, its patterns, its strength. He felt a faint sign of one of his dead friends as a spirit but it faded in an instant.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kha'ro"]

She felt the energy ripple, traveling across the galaxy she had seen and done some interesting things and now as she stood here in the remains of the old Harvestors base she didn't know what she was making out. The place was twisted metal overgrown with moss and fungus from the jungle. She had seen the areas where the bodies had fallen and been reclaimed by the swamps. She was moving through the rubble until she came to some of the crashed and destroyed ships. THe facility they had used and the older temple sites while she sensed something. Someone was searching through the force and her energies stopped reaching out. Slowly focusing and finding the source as she moved her hands to her robes and slid the disc saber out into the open in case she needed it. "Someones searching, how interesting." She could think of a few places here one could be and she was rushing off into the skies as she pushed the force to make herself fly and head towards the boy."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu rolled as she turned her senses over. Feeling someone using the force while she was moving towards the jungle below and held a small grin on her face. This was what she had missed in the time it took for her to move down towards the trees. Matsu came through and hovered over the waters of the swamp while she was looking across the dense foliage and came to the edge of the swamp. The ancient tree that she had visited when last here was overgrown and obscuring the hut in the wood and stone at its base. There was the underlying scent of ash from where it had been burning in the fires and she crouched down looking. Finding one of the ballistic shields from the republic soldiers while she was holding her equipment pack. She secured it and was moving as her senses continued to be filled and guide her away from there. Towards hardened footsteps in the mud with the lingering scent of power in the air.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Kha'ro soon sensed that the force energy he detected was not dark side energy and it was far beyond his own. Kha'ro returned to meditation, after a minute of focusing he was able to send a message through the force, "Who are you?" After receiving this message the receiver would know Kha'ro's exact location

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu turned her head at the message, her eyebrow raising as she moved feeling the mud beneath her boots and she didn't speak. Letting her thoughts work to find the source as she was walking now. with the tracks and stopped. Looking into the muck where the small gleam of bone could barely be seen and her hand was uncovering it. Wiping away at the overgrown sections until she had revealed a long dead being, from the look of her older then most and preserved by the swamp until now. Matsu searched around for some sort of identification coming away with an equipment pack and golden chain that was stuck.

Her hands were careful with it working on the chain to pull it and as she looked her eyes illuminating the low light of the swamp she saw an intricate amulet. Covered in muck but no less brilliant while she grasped it and pulled it out using the force to lift it. The talismen was hers for now and she touched the cool metal on the surface wiping it away and securing it in her pack when she was certain there wouldn't be any much or stuff soiling her bag. The akure bag made for concealing and protecting from force objects just in case while she set it in the bottom and checked through the mud covered equipment pack walking towards the one who was speaking to her.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Kha'ro stood up and continued towards this mysterious stranger. He pushed through the bushes and found a chewed body, he felt that he should leave it, he didn't want to tamper with the atmosphere of the force. Suddenly, 3 creatures that Kha'ro soon recognized as boma leaped out of the bushes. Without flinching, Kha'ro used beast trick to make one of them attack the others, "These are your prey, I am your predator!" He yelled. Two of the boma began fighting then, Kha'ro used force telekinesis to throw the 2 boma to the side. The remaining boma leaped at Kha'ro but was stopped by a telekinesis and was then held in the air, Kha'ro grabbed one of his lightsabers, ignited it and threw it, cutting the boma in half.

Kha'ro continued towards the stranger, when he finally found them he bowed as a sign of respect and asked, "Who are you?" His lightsabers were hidden under his jedi robe

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu didn't pause when she felt it, force energy being used and something dying but she cut off her sensing of the life as her head turned to look. Keep her hands in front of her while she was looking at things and felt it. Both in the force and her senses when the boy came before her. She turned standing in the robes from Shri-Tal. Intricate floral designs on the exterior with white inside and her equipment barely showing on the sides. She looked at him, hair blowing with some wind that came up off the swamp and she spoke looking upon him. "I am Matsu Ike a master jedi of the Order of the Silver Jedi." She was starring at him while she kept her hand in front of herself.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Kha'ro wasn't surprised, he had sensed how great this jedis power was, "I am padawan Kha'ro," He announced. He wanted to ask her to teach him but wasn't sure if this was the right time.

It was getting dark, if they were to set up camp they were at a good spot to do so, "Shall we make a camp, Matsu?" He asked, "I feel we should get to know each other better, it was no coincidence us two jedi meeting here."

[member="Kha'ro"]

She looked at him while her eyes were looking the padawan over. A nod of her head for setting up camp while she dug into her equipment pack and brought a blanket out. Hand going to the ground as she started feeling the earth and shaping it into a solid surface then a small hole she could lay in while hardening the edges t create an area. Her focus on the camp around them while she was creating some space. "Very well we shall get to know each other." She sat down while reaching into the force with the equipment pack as slowly she shifted it into a pocket of force energy to secure the talismen would it need to be protected. "How did you find your way here?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"How did I find my way here? My ship. Why am I here? I love to meditate here, there are so many little things to sense and study with the force," Kha'ro said, checking there were no more boma. "I guess meditating is a way for me to keep away from negative emotion, which is hard to do because..." Kha'ro sighed sadly, "I can't say right now, sorry, its a sore subject." Kha'ro uses the force to take some leaves and put them together on the ground. He sat on the leaves and meditated for a minute. When he finished he said, "Whew, okay, Meditation gets me away from the memories of my friends, I meditated for 5 years straight, up until around now... During my meditation every friend I ever had died and there was nothing I could do to protect them, I didn't even know what they were doing." Kha'ro sighs, "The past is the past though."

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu was looking at him while she listened to his tale and raised an eyebrow. The five years of meditation seemed strange for a padawan but she was not against some of the things she had heard and meditating here on this world. "Interesting." Her eyes were watching while she sat there tapping the smooth surface of her bedding while she waited to speak. "I see, that is a strange thing to hear for one so young." She remained seated there and looked him over while clasping her hands together in front of herself. "Is there anything else?"

[member="Kha'ro"]

"I see." She was sitting there now and looked around before putting her hand out and starting a fire. The area between them forming a circle and igniting it as she built up a circle filled with brush. "You shouldn't be out in the galaxy with so little training, the temple is a safer place. It doesn't matter how skilled you think you are." Matsu was looking upon him now and her eyes remained as black pools taking it all in. Thoughts about what was in the swamp came as she was listening to the different creatures within the force and projecting a barrier that slowly shimmered in the firelight.

[member="Kha'ro"]

"I see" She kept her eyes trained on him now while he was there and laid down when the fire was properly contained. "You should rest, tomorrow we can talk more if you need it and work on things. I came here to investigate the harvestors and the location of their weapon." She moved a hand under her head and waited there for a moment raising one wall at her side and the at her head and feet with a gap in the top as it nearly closed up. Something to keep her warm and protected as she slept.

[member="Kha'ro"]

Matsu felt the boy go to sleep as she laid there and looked up at the canopy. Her interests in coming here well enough and good as it were but she couldn't help but wonder about some of the things she had seen. Working on the force energies as she pushed them throughout her body and towards the small pocket she had created to keep it safe. She was sensing and feeling the amulet with her entire mind as she went to sleep to try and determine what it was. The curve of the metal and inscription that she was certain was ancient script from Ades era... the ancient king had made many things when he was uniting the sith. She kept thinking it over and working the throughts through her mind until she felt day breaking and could smell the morning in the air. Dew and other things waking up.

Suddenly, creatures pounced from all directions, there were 10. Kha'ro got up, still tired and when he saw the creatures he sprung into action, he grabbed his 2 lightsabers purely for defense and used beast trick on 2 of the beasts, "I am your predator, these are your prey!" The 2 beasts began attacking the others but were soon mangled and dead. They seemed to eat anything, an amulet fell out of ones mouth, a very intricate amulet, a broken lightsaber crystal fell from the others mouth.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom