Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

[member="Dissero"]

[Golan Arms Business Representative]

>Message from Golan Arms (Company)

Greetings Marrow and Illskins! My employer wishes to know if you have a few items in stock:

Bronzium
1x Nova Crystal
1x Womprat
10x Wompat Care Kits

My employer would like a custom, hand-crafted necklace made of Bronzium and one Nova Crystal. He could not, unfortunately, create this message, as he is unintelligible when it comes to writing messages.
Please respond with forms of payment that can be used for this payment. Golan Arms is available for barter.

Golan Arms Representative

[member="Neldar Poska"]

Thank you for your inquiry. We are unfamiliar with Golan Arms and their product line. If you could provide a marketplace listing we can peruse it for bartering consideration. Credit payment is also acceptable for the items you seek.

All items are in stock. If you could also provide a detailed description of the custom necklace you wish made we can begin pre-production on the order.

[member="Dissero"]

Golan Arms

Standard Golan Arms Products

hgJk4Xj.png

Image Credit

A pendant in this shape encased in bronzium. No inscriptions or other fanciness. If you can alchemize it, it would be nice, if there were options

I see...

My supply of Ankarres is rather healthy at the present. It will be delivered in bundles to the M&I shop location on Mandalore. You let me know when you have what you need.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dissero"]

x1 Billet of Ankarres Wood

Can be purchased with credits, raw gems, or Adegan crystals. At your leisure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom