Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Dissero said:
What gems do you have to haggle with?

[member="Kat Rivers"]
Rough stones such as Amethyst, Sapphire, Garnet, Quartz, and Jasper. etc.

Mined in large quantity from the Tiger Asteroids of Denon Sigma and delivered as radiation-free nuggets. About the size of your fist.

[member="Dissero"]

Custom order, though I don't know if you do those:

Sith meditation crystal. About half a meter tall, and maybe a foot or so wide. Allows the user to concentrate on the dark side, all the while giving them a sort of strange peace of mind not typically associated with Sith. Acts as a small dark side nexus as well, though quite unique given the earlier stipulation.

Can it be done? ^_^

[member="Dissero"]

I would humbly request a single Ankarres Seedling for my personal garden if possible. I have very little to offer as I do not collect wealth or objects of that nature, but perhaps something could be worked out? A nice bouquet of Starburst flowers or something along those lines.

[member="Dissero"] - I am currently restoring the grounds of my new home, and would be interested in purchasing the following

• Force Sensitive Tree or Ankarres (sapling if possible)
  • Tea of Ankarres/Ankarres Honey - If this can be at all specialized to help calm the mind and soothe agitation, so much the better.
  • A notebook I'd like to speak with you at length on the construction of. I hate committing some of my knowledge to technology.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

The Ankarres Honey is available for barter purchase only. I will speak with our provider on the possibility of ...customizing its effects.

As for the notebook, that will require a conversation.

[member="Dissero"] - I can offer a Madog Steel implement, imbued with an ability suited to purpose and form. I also have suitable knowledge of Jal Shey workings. I am happy to discuss your needs. You don't seem to be the type to need armor or weapons.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

After discussing with my provider he has assured that the general nature of the product and its very derivative will provide the calming effect you seek. To help clear the mind, it is recommended to add 1 teaspoon of kasha powder to your product.

As for the barter payment for the honey, we will accept your Jal Shey abilities and ask that you send used imbued material. The imbuement matters not.

[member="Saffron"]

The wood, tree, and tea are approved for purchase.

The provider of the honey has no use for Isotope 5. What else have you to barter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom