Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

[member="Dissero"]
So... I'm gonna need a fair bit of Ankarres wood. Enough to build a sizable Hall type structure from the material. Think a sort of mead hall/feasting hall of the wood. How much would that run me?

Something of this scale would be considerably expensive and you would need to settle for Plywood of Ankarres for a good deal of it, of which you can cover with other types of more readily available, less sensitive woods.

[member="Kima Betna"]

[member="Dissero"]

Honestly... I'd prefer to not use plywood and primarily stick with the raw material to keep the rustic/rough hewn feel to it. I'm more than happy to help with a dev thread to purchase the material to warrant the amount if that's a concern. Main reasoning OOC is aesthetics and IC is that it's a place where Berserkers and other Mando warriors will be spending time so... lots of wear and tear. Non-plywood would last a lot longer lol

At the very least, though, I would really just need enough solid wood to construct the frame of the structure. Beams, struts, rafters, supports, etc. I'll settle for that if there's no alternative.

As for expense, totally stole the Alor's credit card (I kid. My main is the Alor of the clan so OOC it's more or less a formality IC'ly).

[member="Aerin The Lost"]
You can. Purchase approved.

[member="Kima Betna"]
Giant ones? Fraid not. Most sentient trees I know of are only moderately sized, but I'm not exactly a walking encyclopedia of those sorts of things.

Also - enough Ankarres Wood planks in the raw for production of the skeletal framework of a meadhall - purchase approved.

Titan

[member="Dissero"], one Alchemist Starter Set please. Do you have any recommendations for what else I should get while I'm starting out?

//Terminal of Rygel Larraq
//To [member="Dissero"]

I'm not sure we've had the pleasure of meeting in person, but I hear good things about your work.

Mandal Hypernautics is looking to add a bit of luxury to an upcoming project and we're finding ourselves in need of a small supply of Ankarres Wooden Planks, Lignan Crystals, and Kasha Crystals. I'm unfamiliar with most of these things, but I hear they are the best of the best and I hear you're the man to go to for these things. Payment would come in the form of Corusca Gems, if that will do it for you. If not, I'm sure we have a few products laying around you may find interesting.

Oh, and before I go... I'm also needing some Lorrdian Gemstones and Ultima Pearls for this, but I'm not finding a seller. If you happen to have any laying around, send them my way with a bill attached. I'm good for it.

//End Transmission

Mr. Larraq -

We haven't. Sufficed to say - I don't get out much.

Corusca Gems would be a perfectly reasonable exchange, though color me interested on what else you might have to offer...

As for the Lorrdians and Ultimas, that will take some time and doing, but I know a guy. I'll see what I can do.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom