Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

MARROW & ILLSKINS
r169_457x256_17887_Shop_2d_fantasy_shop_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

A shop for the aspiring alchemist, serving the broader galaxy from these locations:
Annaj | Varunda IX | Fondor | Mandalore | Roon | Coruscant
A note to the curious shopper: We at Marrow & Illskins take pride in the wares we carry due in part to their unique qualities and rare properties. While credits are first and foremost our preferred method of payment, Barter Payments are not out of the question for any item listed but must meet our standard of value and uniqueness. Items marked with "BARTER PAYMENT ONLY" may only be paid for by trade of items and not credits.

Not all items will be in stock at all times and supply will not always meet demand. When in doubt, something similar may be the ticket for you. Building a good relationship with M&I can be of use - good clients may receive preferential treatment and pricing, bad clients will be shown the door.

From the Apothecary [Alchemy, Witchcraft, and Sorcery Supplies]
= C R Y S T A L S =

Crystal Quality Scale: 1 - in the raw/unrefined, 2 - refined, 3 - high/rare)

= B O T T L E D - A L C H E M Y =

• RAGE: Exclusive Cologne for Him - Bring out your inner rancor and be the most heinous man you can be. Temporarily enhances one's connection to the Darkside.
  • Bottled Familiar - Take along a Force Familiar to temporarily keep you company or help you in your endeavors. Limited supply. Please familiarize yourself with the tech sub before purchasing and using this item ICly. The item is balanced with strengths, weaknesses, limitations and drawbacks, use them accordingly.

= P L A N T - P R O D U C T S =

- Ankarres Wood Product - A specially bred and treated form of Force-sensitive tree, helpful in the curing of Sithspawn. The wood has other healing benefits. Available in the following forms, in limited quantity:
  • Plank of Ankarres
  • Billet of Ankarres
  • Sawdust of Ankarres
  • Homemade Paper of Ankarres [Sold in rolls of 6 sheets]
  • Tea of Ankarres [Sold in bundles of 12 bags]
  • Plywood of Ankarres
  • Ankarres Honey - 24oz jars, limited quantity. BARTER PAYMENT ONLY.

= B E A S T - P R O D U C T S =
  • - Vornskr Hide Leather Rolls - durable and lasting
  • - Maalraas Bone - lightsaber resistant
  • - Terentatek Horn - Force resistant
  • - Hssiss Venom - 10oz vial, limited quantity.
  • - Womp Rat Care Kit

= L I V E - C R E A T U R E S =
  • Womp Rat - Young and healthy [less than a meter long nose to tail tip], they make great pets or subjects for experimentation and projects. Don't forget a Womp Rat Care Kit listed above!

From the Main Shop [Trinkets | Curios | Artifacts]

From the Armory [Weapons | Armor | Jewelry & Accessories | Materials & Supplies | Forged Items]
Velokrons - Limited quantities. The higher the Tier the more expensive and limited it is.
Please familiarize yourself with the tech sub before purchasing and using these items ICly. The item is balanced with strengths, weaknesses, limitations and drawbacks, use them accordingly.

Available Velokron Stock [Tier]:
  • Force Push [1, 2, 3]
  • Force Levitate [1, 2, 3]
  • Plant Surge [1, 2, 3]
  • *Force storm [3]
  • *Force Fear [3]
  • *Force Light [3]
  • Force Bellow [1, 2, 3]
  • Force Heal [1, 2, 3]

--- Weapons ---
Weapons can be custom ordered to fit your need. Please browse the following list for prior custom orders to see the variety of our offerings.

--- Armor / Clothing ---
Armor and clothing can be custom ordered to fit your need. Please browse the following list for prior custom orders to see the variety of our offerings.

--- Jewelry / Accessories ---
Jewelry and accessories can be custom ordered to fit your need. Please browse the following list for prior custom orders to see the variety of our offerings.

--- Forging Materials ---
Duranium Ingots
Bronzium Ingots
Durasteel Ingots
Platinum Ingots
Gold Ingots
Silver Ingots
Terenthium Ingots
Desh Ingots
Electrum Ingots [Limited quantities, available to Masters only]
Pyronium Gems [Unrefined, limited quantities, enough to be used only for small projects]

Svolten Rhyolite [Limited quantities]

From the Archives [Scrolls | Texts | Tomes | Holocrons | Datacrons]
Looking for a holocron containing specific information or knowledge? Our inventory is constantly turning with unique pieces. We can also help you craft your own custom holocron. Browse this list to see some of our previous creations.

Custom Orders
Crafted items can come in many shapes, sizes, and uses. Do you have a unique order? We can probably craft it. Take a look at some previous custom builds to see the variety of our offerings.

Last edited:

Sal Katarn

S
Sal ducked under a strand of bone fetishes and stepped up to the counter, smoothly producing a stack of credits.

"Sarlacc neurotoxin & bottled Hssiss venom."

[member="Dissero"] - If you please, the following:

• 1x Marauder's Bag
  • 1x of the '3' Quality Kasha Crystal
  • 1x Grouping of Sarlaac Spores
  • Enough of Vornskr hide, fresh as possible, for a suit for a slender man.
  • 1x Bottle of Hssiss Venom
  • 1x Bottle of Sarlaac Neurotoxin

... Also, I have several things which may be of use to you. Particularly in so far as the department of scrolls and tomes of knowledge, and other bits. I would be interested as well to see if you can source other crystals for a certain.... Project... We can meet in person to discuss this, or I can simply pay and be on my way.

Sincerely,

Ostanes

[member="Ostanes"]

A vial of your blood will be required for the production of the Marauder's Bag - a project I will happily undertake for a friend and ally of Rave. As for a meeting, I think that can be arranged.

Dissero

[Purchase approved. Set up a thread and tag me.]

[member="Dissero"]

You know, I have a feeling your shop is bad for my savings account.

• 1x Quality 3 Qixoni Crystal. Preferably in a rectangular shape, roughly 3" to 5" if possible.
  • 1x Lignan Crystal. Suitable for a pommel stone of a dagger.
  • 1x Plank of Ankarres Tea - This might just work for an idea
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Force Heal - Making a gift for someone, this will work nicely.
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Force Light - For when my experiments end... Poorly..
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Plant Surge - A gift for a mutual friend of ours...

Ostanes said:
[member="Dissero"]

You know, I have a feeling your shop is bad for my savings account.

• 1x Quality 3 Qixoni Crystal. Preferably in a rectangular shape, roughly 3" to 5" if possible. I have a large Q1 Qixoni crystal that could be cut and refined to your needs for an extra fee.
  • 1x Lignan Crystal. Suitable for a pommel stone of a dagger. A Q2 should work fine for this and leave you room to refine it to your liking.
  • 1x Plank of Ankarres Tea - This might just work for an idea - The tea is sold in bundles of 12 bags. One bundle for you.
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Force Heal - Making a gift for someone, this will work nicely. Approved.
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Force Light - For when my experiments end... Poorly.. Approved.
  • 1x Tier 3 Velokron, Plant Surge - A gift for a mutual friend of ours... Approved.
[member="Ostanes"]

[member="Fleur de La Fontaine"]
May they serve you well.

[member="Sirius Nova"]
M&I is not a business that could possibly support supplying an entire race with Alchemized items. Simply put, the pieces that are sold through M&I are too rare and too unique for such and is therefore not a barter I can honor.

Marauder's bags are, as listed, made-to-order for preferred customers only. Build a good rapport with M&I and it may be considered in the future.

As for the Velokrons, I can only fulfill that order when I know which Tier for each you desire. Keep in mind quantities are limited and bulk orders are not possible at this time.

[member="Celiana"]

Approved for barter also if you can manage to find me interesting crystals.

All of my items are available for barter in crystals, gemstones, knowledge, and materials like leather, bone, scales, and ivory from exotic beasts.

So I just got finished with that crystal quest and I'm good to trade some saber crystal shards as well as those 2,000 credits for 2 of the Covenant Saber Hilt Shells if you're still good with that?

[member="Micah Talith"]

[member="Dissero"]

I bought a Marauder's bag from the Blackguard auction a while ago. If I give you a blood sample, can you add the weightlessness property for me? I do believe it was part of the deal but I never cashed it in :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom