Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

If you could, I would like the purchase of the following items.
  • Three Kyber Crystals,
  • Thirty two planks of Ankarres Wood
  • Plenty of Ankarres plywood for a large sized shed
If you find that payment of credits is not suitable, I will be willing to make a few trades, or offer services. Thank you for your time.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"]

The Kyber crystals aren't a problem, however that amount of Ankarres will put a large dent in my supply. I'm not unwilling to sell it to you, but I'm interested to see what you have to bargain with for trade or services.

[member="Dissero"], I plan on making a prototype weapon. I can double the prototype so that you can own one as well as myself, and with the Wood, I intend to create a hidden away dojo on an unnamed planet for now. You could be allowed to use the Dojo any time, and I can offer my services as a former Alchemist/Art of the Small should you need aid.

Otherwise, I am just a Vagabond and a Nomadic traveler.

[member="Dissero"], Special blaster pistol that requires a crystal attuned to the user. Thus, the blaster can only be used by the owner of the attuned crystal. It would require no energy cell to fire blaster bolts, however, it uses energy in the same way a lightsaber does. Allowing you to essentially fire an unlimited amount of times. However, there will be down sides to the weapon itself because of the process to create such a blaster.

[member="Aramir Eldarion"]

Color me intrigued. I'll take that bargain of the extra prototype, the use of the dojo and your alchemy/AoS services.

I'll even throw in a few extra crystals.

[member="Micah Talith"] So then I guess the question is what would you like in trade Crystal wise for the 2 saber hilt shells? The credits should clear. Not worried about those.

[member="Dissero"], Hmmm. please?

I would like one of those kits if you do not mind. Should they require us to do something extra, I wouldn't be against doing something for you.

[member="Nick Imura"]

Purchase approved.

I recommend also getting a Womp rat from the Apothecary and a Womp rat Care Kit if you are not familiar with caring for them. The second project in the grimoire requires a live womp rat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom