Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Manda'yaim Freedom Corps - Minor Faction Interest Check

Same. It was just a lightsaber owned by a Mandalorian Jedi. Big deal. Corbin is a Mandalorian Jensaarai with a purple darksaber that is probably stronger that the actual Darksaber, and he doesn't claim to be Mand'alor.

Also, he's the type that hates Mandalorians fighting amongst themselves. Just for that fact, he'd be more likely to not pick a side and stand in the middle.

Kranak doesn't claim the title either - BUT WE DON'T CARE

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Raona Cadera Raona Cadera It's been a looong time since I've seen a Cadera fighting on Mandalore. Didn't think I'd get the chance again

I'm a little late to the party but I'm certainly interested if you'll have me. I gotta ask though, is this an independent minor fac or a subfac of a larger group?
Regardless, i've got two chars I could offer;

Tae'l Vizsla here is a runaway looking for a purpose. got a lot of inner conflict regarding her people but I feel like the MFC would be a much healthier way for her to reconnect with Mandalore than what she's currently up to lmao
She actually fought NIO on Ordo to reclaim beskar, which she wears to this day. She was quite literally built to fight imperials, coming from kamino.

There's also her mother, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , who has fashioned herself a pirate fleet that was also meant to fight imperials and even deliver arms to rebel cells, so she'd be more than happy to aid the MFC in liberating mandalore for the second time in her life lolol

both played a big part in the Sith-Death Watch campaign that Kranak helped me end, and I'm so happy to see that lil piece of history being used still <3

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla - We're definitely not competing for space. Def Sub-faction/loosely affiliated. After all, everything they're working towards is FOR Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla whether he wants it or not <3 plan is definitely to join them in the days to come, just different points of origin.

Selle Skern Selle Skern - That's on the other side of the Galaxy but if they want to return to rally the troops so to say by all means!
Skirata Skirata
Broja Fett Broja Fett

Feel free to join a new thread I put up!

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
That is definitely the most straightforward way to make a subfac lmao!
Well, I need to take a trip to bathe in that funky dino water on mandalore anyway so count me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom