Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandal Hypernautics

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
[member="Enigma"]

you know what... feth it. I'll give you two a shot on this one.

With an OOC agreement that I wont be seeing any IC attempt at ripping off the design, and a strong reminder that this thing isnt an 'I Win' button an can be countered through good, logical roleplayinh... Ill approve the transaction.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Contract? I was just asking for the following items, not a contract.... o_O
Hey, wait, and since when have I ripped off anything you've made? D:

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte ordered several things from her datapad as she passed the time, waiting for the slave auction to progress.
"Two Hyperion Active Camo's and One HSD Collar, please and thank you."
Ordering from her datapad expedited the process, as all of her account and delivery information was already stored.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

I'd like to put in an order for Stygium Crystals. Enough for a ship about 50m in length. That should suffice. If you need help with the Dev thread for the mining. I'll be glad to help.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Stygium Crystals
Outside of Mantalorian Borders: 14,400,000 Credits /Ton (7,200 Credits /Lb)
How much would you need(either in tons or pounds?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
Approved. With the stipulations previously stated.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

I'm Rayl Wilded. Business man and Security Director for Black Sun. Ensuring law and order is kept within the territories. I'll be building approximately a 50 meter personal ship for traveling between systems to deal with either of my business'. Certainly my state position makes me a high value target. And I'd rather travel discretely then needing to tow a large ship from a more useful duty like patrolling.

I edited my order amount to what we deemed necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom