Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandal Hypernautics

Progflaw99

Requisition Request Form 1-A

Requestor: [member="Buruk Surhaai"]
Requestor Faction: Mandalorian Clans, Clan Vhe'viin
Request Type: Production/Requisiton
Request Topic: Starship, Starship Component

Requested Starship: Mk II Cabur Class Starfighter
Requested Additional Component: MH-PU18 Hyperdrive Ringhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/47052-mh-pu18-hyperdrive-ring/
Quantity Requested: 1, 1

Delivery: Yes
Holonet Frequency Upon Arrival: [!(@&$&!(_)$*!!*%@]

[member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Anija Betna"]

[member="Buruk Surhaai"]

If you are a member of the Mandalorian Clans faction, you don't really have to submit a marketplace purchase request for either of those items. They should be available to all members of the faction and listed on the faction's armory page.

All the same, approved. Happy hunting.

Progflaw99

Requested Item: HAS Military Shielding Unit
Faction: First Order - Knights of Ren
Delivery: No, will Pick Up.

[member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Anija Betna"]

(Not sure what current views on selling to First Order is, so I apologize if this is a waste of time)

As of this moment, Captain Rygel Larraq no longer runs Mandal Hypernautics. The canon company, in title only, is now up for grabs at Tier 1-2~ish. If anyone picks up the mantle, they do not gain access or rights to my previous creations or to the numerous subsidiaries I created.

In regards to my numerous creations... Consider them no longer being manufactured. Copies still exist in whatever distribution they did before, and common items can still be obtained through third parties. Likewise, parts for these old designs would no longer be manufactured by Mandal Hypernautics, so any large and complex items would need increasingly high repair costs.

This is to, in part, help facilitate my IC and OOC withdrawal from the board, and to help justify the current state of the Mandalorian factions IC situation.

In practical terms, from here on consider all Mandal Hypernautics submissions as having one lower production rating than is listed on the submission, or two lower in the case of some of the more "advanced" (overcomplicated) designs.

Also, there is no need to make purchase requests or threads for obtaining MH submissions on a single item, personal level. With the exception of large military grade vehicles and warships, or particularly large civilian ships, vehicles, and stations. If you want one of the above, just do a reasonable dev thread about finding a derelict or purchasing said item from an NPC mercenary/warlord/whatever that was once serving in the Mandalorian military or worked for Hyperion Security.

To the Mandalorians... You have what you have. There are no more to be obtained. If you grow in strength again, you'll have to build your military from the ground up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom