Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mal Areen

Status
Not open for further replies.
h2eRszN.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a Vong follower of the Sith Emperor
  • Image Credit: Click - Alexandrescu Paul
  • Role: Warmaster of the Khar Grish
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force Sensitive
  • Species: Yuuzhan Vong
  • Appearance:
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Mal Areen, the Black-Blooded
  • Loyalties: The Sith Empire
  • Wealth: None
  • Notable Possessions:
  • Skills:
  • Personality:
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice:
  • Combat Function:
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

I dig this a lot, couple of things before I can stamp it though-

Loyalties: The Sith Emperor, the Sith Empire
I need you to link to the Sith Empire faction here.

Various Sith Artifacts
I assume this is more curiosa than things he can whip out in battle for a combat advantage?

Areen is simultaneously rather tall for a Muun, coming in at nearly seven feet tall while still maintaining a deceptively strong, yet incredibly thin, body. He often masquerades as a frail old man, moving slowly and deliberately as if taking great care in not to inadvertently injure himself. Yet to those who truly know his nature, this facade is the farthest thing from the truth.
Areen carried no lightsaber and studied no lightsaber forms, and was an incredibly weak physical combatant.
These two parts seem to contradict each other a bit. If I were you, I'd change the first paragraph to align with the second one. Because while the Codex is a bit weary of rare force powers, I will be satisfied with it if physically the Muun is unimpressive and easily beaten. That would balance the two things out.

I'd also add a stipulation somewhere that the Muun can't endlessly teleport, make note that it is a taxing power.

Let me know when you make the edits and I will take a look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom