Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction's Rank Titles

I love addressing the Skype rumor mill to stir up some bees every once in a while. However, I do protect these individual's identities, because I hate seeing people pick up the pitch forks. We're classier than that here.

SWRPers - I'm being personally accused of showing bias, again, for the thousandth time. Since we've already accepted OP as the Staff faction, I guess we're moving on to new rumors - "Tef's not allowing certain Major Factions to hold rank titles."

Dear Dude/Dudette, nobody's even approached me about this. I swearz, u skyp3 people can be cray cray.

So, let's have a impromptu contest!

TO EVERY CURRENTLY EXISTING MAJOR FACTION, INCLUDING THE SANCTUM:

1. Create a new rank title, post them in this thread, and Staff will choose from among them which ones we like and use them.
2. If you're currently satisfied with your Major Faction's rank title, post that you like it and don't wish to see it changed. Or have one person post and everyone just like his post.

You have until Sunday night.

***THE RANK TITLE DEFAULT PSD CAN BE FOUND AT: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17066-tefs-art-resources/

@[member="Tefoo"]
For the Fel Imperium:
Faction Title:​
CDVlrhx.png
Faction Leader Title:​
ofl9dXr.png
FU Ranks:
agbdbYk.png
6IP2E5S.png
nbxxw16.png
v54Sqel.png

Carn Dista

C
If someone could take this golden opportunity to make/implement a Jedi councillor one, that'd be kickass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom