Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lost Jedi looking to find his way

Hey y’all! I am unable to access the last two posts, so here is this new one.

I feel like right now in Okkeus’s story is the perfect time for him to meet some new people.

After Ziost, he pretty much left the NJO Temple and hasn’t returned yet. He is going through some depression and PTSD, and feels pretty lost right now.

Now he is traveling the galaxy, trying to find his place.

So if you are someone that has already met Okkeus, or is wanting to help him find his direction in the force, I’d love to thread!

Plus after Ziost my thread count is only at like 2-3, and I’m wanting to write some more...

Last edited:
Dominik is in somewhat similar straights, and although is no force user, knows a bit about it. Played with the Sith for quite a while, and has turned against them since. Right now he's kinda wandering the galaxy, and would be totally down to help your war-stricken Jedi find his path to the light again.

Samatharis

S
I like Zetrons so this is a must...

7bf58e726a89f0d49b85b6de9747da0d5c34e587.gifv

Sing it sista'

If you ever wander over by Socorro, it's a home for Guardians of the Jedi and folk going through just what you are. Always down to write. Or if this face here appeals, a duel where the gruff Mando Force-Master tells you to pull your head out your keister or such is an option too.

Jane lovett

J
If you want Jane will listen I know Jane's a sith and you're a jedi but she's down to talk as long as you don't try to attack her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom