Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Taloraan

Lucien followed after Trakia "Do we have intel on an appropriate entry point" He asked as he progressed at the commodores side his footfalls light and measured his saber hummed. his ears were actively listening for the sound of opposition.He kept his eyes focused on the tunnel ahead looking for entry points.

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
Clara had been assigned to take down the complex on the planet, as her drop ship touched down she quickly made her way through the city and toward an unknown destination, her job was simple... take down the military presence on the world, her master Shinju was taking down the command and leadership and Clara's job was to make sure the militant might of the planet was unable to defend it, as she made her way stealthily through the militant city she quickly dodged soldiers and made her presence not know... she was to infiltrate the complex and demolish bunkers, hangars, and weapons depot's so that the militant soldiers of the planet could not effectively aid in battle for their own.

Ducking inside of a hangar, the first of many she set her charges in a control panel and slammed it shut jamming the panel so it could not be opened easily, as she walked out of that hangar she quickly and stealthily made her way to the next and set another charge, she made sure she was not seen...yet.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Tarika heard what Cordel had to ask, she had been debating one of them asking and as it was the information given to her were on a need to know basis, she continued to walk and then spoke up Governor, about another 30 meters as this tunnel will open up in the main hangar of the complex, from there it will be hell trying to get to the command officers and leaders of the world. she said and kept walking.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
there was one point of interest on this world that Haven Pryde needed to get to, her mind was fluttering as she drove the Renegade Rogue scouting vehicle toward one of the mines on the planet, she was sent to take a mine by storm and this would be something she would do well, as she continued on her path she put the renegade rogue into gear and then sped up... the space ahead was guarded by a sentry outpost and a gate, surely they'd know already that the planet was under siege and surely they would be ready for anything, anything except the renegade rogue scouting and assault vehicle that is.

She continued to speed up and then broke through the gate and stopped the vehicle, her blond locks being removed from her own face and she looks around waiting for them to do something stupid, and then she gets to the on board weapons and opens fire on them all, blowing them away like a bunch of dummies on display at a large mall.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
With a grunt, Ashin led her team from the office building and down the speederlane of the floating city. This region was open-air, and tibanna-rich atmosphere fountained over her, threatening to blow her over a railing. She stowed her lightsabre and used both hands on the rail, but an assortment of armed-looking silhouettes maybe two hundred yards over and up suggested that her reprieve from incoming fire was short-lived.

Rave gritted her teeth and loped ahead, trusting her own speed and sense of balance. The wind slammed her against the railing, but she ran on, outpacing the team. Blasterfire began to rain down around her, and her run became a matter of footwork and precognition.

She reached the end of the walkway and sprang up, murmuring the incantation for the Touch of the Kiin'dray. She adhered to a nearby wall and began to climb

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Crap. Crap. Crap. Mega-crap. I'm late.

Hurtling through hyperspace at near the speed of light, Elijah Rowlin plugged in the code that would patch him into the command crew of the operation.

"This is Operative Rowlin calling in. Sorry I'm late; I was held up on Dagobah. What's the status, and where do you need me?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

"Operative Rowlin, this is Lord Velok. I required you to bring a transport to a floating TibannaX refinery two hundred kilometres from the main battle. Land in the refinery's hangar and prepare to load highly volatile, highly valuable cargo."

Velok ignited his lightsabre and opened the blast door.

Jak Sandrow

@[member="Velok"]

"Yeah, got the transport, just gonna be a little while," he responded. "There gonna be someone there to help me?"

Not really waiting for an answer, he burst into realspace.

Taking the roundabout way, he landed at the designated refinery, and set the ship expertly down on the landing pad.

It was a full fifteen seconds of silence as the lightsaber wielding pirate just stood there calmly observing the scene. “I'll tell you what, you, leave now and I'll let you live.”

“We can't do that I'm afraid. You have two options drop the lightsaber and command will deal with you, or you can die. Either way we're completing out mission.” He kept his voice even and cold as his mind worked through the problem.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw some small motions from one of his legionnaires, but he'd be damned if he was going to look away from his target. It was ridiculous the entire mission brought to a hold because of one man with a fancy weapon. These people who believed themselves gods over everyone else simply irritated him. He felt no difference between the various factions and sides they were all meddlers whether they claimed to do it for public good or no. He was well aware the Fringe had their own force users but in these times if you didn't you couldn't compete.

The force user looked slightly annoyed and with a tilt of his head gave a little smirk. “I think you fail to understand the situation. I'm going to,” whatever he meant to say though was cut in mid-sentence as one of Sargon's men charged him from the left. His rifle swinging from from his shoulder by the strap, and a small vibroblade in hand.

Sargon didn't hesitate as he kept his aim steady on his target's head. He had to pull the trigger at the critical moment when the man would have to choose which one to defend against. Just as the legionnaire reached withing striking range the rogue user with an almost lazy flick sent his lightsaber through the man's chest. As it moved Sargon blew out, and than squeezed the trigger.

Even as the saber exited out the other side of his legionnaire he watched the rogue's eyes glaze. He fell back like and died like any other man. So much for his specialness. “Squad, you have your orders. I fall to understand why they haven't been completed.”

His words sent the men into a sudden flurry of motion as they fired upon the members of the tower crew. Sargon walked forward through it to reach his downed man. His breath came in out ragged and the sound of his blood already filling his lungs was obvious. Reaching down Sargon pulled off the soldier's helmet. He was just a boy really his eyes filled with fear as he looked up at the Optio. “You will be remembered with honor.” With that Sargon lifted his rifle and ended the pain.

“Optio, the dock is secure.”

Sargon just nodded as he walked towards the door. “Tessera Labath, hold the center down we'll be sealing you in. Nothing gets off this planet start slicing into their communication channels and relay them to command. Everyone else form up we move to our next objective.” Switching his comms back on Sargon called in the results and casualties to his Centurion. The Centurion would call in to command and get their next objective.

“Squad, reload launchers with flash grenades nothing explosive. As soon as we get our next objective we move out.”

((OOC: Anyone want some company?))

Matreya

Booom!!!! The hall blew to bits, Zaiden and his remaining men moved on and left the bodies of their comrades behind for a later pick up. Wiping his brow, Zaiden took a deep breath. He was already surprised to find he was losing control, the anger and hatred that remained a constant was ever larger. But he wouldn't snap, not yet. Though control was waning, Zaiden still was himself and things would remain as such.

Running along the final hall, Zaiden saw a massive door at the end with a small platoon of men guarding it'sedge, "Admiral. I have located Head of State, Bash Nornas (yeah a made up name wanna fightaboudit?). I will grab the man and return to the Lord's base, please alert our men."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Matreya

Samael flapped his broad powerful indigo-black wings, casting a huge shadow across each platform as he went. His mind was slowly spread down below, searching for one specific individual. But it was clear, though he wasn't hiding, Samael clearly was also making sure to avoid someone else that was not his intended target. That was his half-biological father, Zaiden James-Greyson. He refused to ever meet or acknowledge the man, for though his DNA was essential in Samaels creation, Zaiden was not a parent.

Ahh..Samael thought as he found his mark, and lowered his altitude. Coming in a swift dive, he flew right past @[member="Ashin Varanin"], having to adjust and correct himself. In the end he was mere feet away, hovering approximately 5 feet in the air. Each lazy gust of wind from his wings making his snowy hair wave and shimmer as he observed the woman. This woman was someone many revered, though now believed dead, and if not for his connections would as well. She had made his father into what he was today, through odd means but nonetheless.

Though he knew himself far from capable, Samael wished to battle this woman. It was a driven urge, caused by the never ending fury that courses through his veins, possibly a side effect of his Alchemical creation. Slowly drawing his sword, a standard Durasteel Rapier, and held it straight out at his side, tip aimed down. "Admiral. On this day, the day of your domination over this planet, I challenge you to a duel. Though I pose little threat at the moment, it is something I have to do. What say you?"

The company reformed in the a shuttle bay of the dock they'd just secured. Command had sent a shuttle to move them towards one of the refinery that were still holding out against the Fringe. They were to assist elements on of the 119th Legion who were facing heavy resistance against a refinery’s security reinforced with some mercenaries.

They had been stalled by the use of heavy weaponry including explosives. Being unable to return fire in kind without threatening to endanger the refinery or even possibly bring them down from the sky. The 119th was considered the elite legion from what Sargon understood academy graduates and such so they most likely wouldn't be exactly happy receiving reinforcements from the 121st. While the 119th kept the enemy occupied on the exterior Sargon's company would be using a stolen Taloraan shuttle get inside of the refinery, and from there attack the rear of the enemy.

They were currently down to almost half their man power but Sargon was confident they could be of use. Once the objective was taken they would be attached to the 119th for the remainder of the battle as the 121st only had a few elements in the battle and they were engaged at the far end of the front.

The shuttle arrived in just a few minutes was airborne again, and headed for their objective. The company squatted against the wall near the cargo door ready for quick deployment. The pilot put in a brief call that they were on approach and everything went quiet again. The faceless men stared at the closed door as they felt the shuttle touch down. With weapons trained where the door would open he heard his Centurion call in to the 119th announcing their arrival.

((OOC: Figured I'd bother someone!))
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

In came the ships belonging to Circe Savan, their firepower helping contribute to the coalition of Fringe vessels currently dealing with the Taloraan defenses. The Tibanna gas found on this planet would assist her in reactivating more and more of the various ships she had salvaged.

"We're here and ready to reinforce. My ships will use our ion cannons on the platforms' defenses. That way, they can be undefended and easily conquered."

Lucien nodded and kept up with Tarika's brisk pace Shinju seemed to be absent. His eyes traced the tunnels cracked walls He glanced behind him to see his squad keeping a brisk march behind him.He remained silent until the light from the hangar bay was visible.He gestured the group to silence in the background the idle chatter of the guards bounced off the walls "shall we begin ladies?" his voice was barely above a whisper.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika came to a halt when the light protruded from the building and echoes of voices appeared from the the opening, she knew there was soon to be masses in guards trying to flank them so she did the only thing that came to mind Governor, have your troops flank the guards... as it is they think only NFU's are present, lay a trap then march in she said as she waited for him to see to the request.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien smiled "I like your style" He spun on his heels to face his squad the gave him a quick solute then moved to position,His commlink came on the off again the signal that they were ready.He walked purposefully into the hanger "Ladies and gentlemen my name is lucien cordel and I am here to tell you that this facility is now under fringe control your reinforcements are dead and in less than ten minutes your leaders will be groveling before the fringe high command lay down your weapons" His voice was layered whith the force but a member of his sqaud was attempting to jam all forms of radio communication into or out of the hangar.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika then walked in moments later when the troops were obviously confused as to what to do, she had a look of disapproval on her face and quickly shot a spark arc from her finger tip into the squadron leader of the guards watching him drop to the ground, she looked to the rest anybody wanna negotiate terms on Fringe occupation? she asked and watched as they lowered their weapons and simply gave up, the trap was set and sprang effectively and she smirked as she decided to give them new orders Join us, we have much work to do still and as it is this compound is still overly protected, I'm sure you'll still need to be paid and we're your current employers she said and then began to walk off sending a smirk of approval to @[member="Lucien Cordel"] and then walking toward the inner most parts of the massive building with her new troops flanking her.

Jak Sandrow

"HHRRRRT. NNNGGGG. Grrbrshrbrmrgr..." Elijah muttered incoherently as he shoved the last piece of cargo on board.

"Freighter's loaded, Lord Velok. Awaiting your orders." Then he saw a computer... "Belay that. I'm setting the ship to autopilot, to get out of here and stay out of sight. But linked to me."

Jogging over to the terminal, he began to work his magic.

---

A few minutes later he was in. Bringing up the security cams, he saw Tarika and Lucien heading inwards. And he decided to give them a little shock. But only a little.

<kkk... Hey guys. It's me, Elijah. I'm in the network now. What do you want me to do?>

@[member="Velok"] @[member="Tarika Sadow"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven looked at her handy work as her big guns stopped and she rested the weapon on the ready, all the soldiers were lying dead in the vicinity and she had decided to rest it, getting out of her vehicle the renegade rogue she looked around and then smirked, her job was almost complete and she headed for the entrance to the place, it would be a tedious task taking the mines but it would be a nice reprieve to non-aggressive actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom