Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for People to Start Faction

Hey guys. Like many of you, I've been on Chaos for many many years. In fact, I think overall I've had several different characters on here for the past 10 years. So naturally I have been part of many different factions, probably some of the same factions the rest of you have at the same times. Personally I tend to favor factions based off the Empire or The First Order and I've been part of plenty factions that feature those themes. However, I've also seen many of these factions become less and less active over time. Because of this I've decided to start my own faction with with similar ideals.

Essentially this faction will be a hybrid of Galactic Empire and First Order. First of all, for the time being, I only intend for this to be a minor faction for the foreseeable future. If you're looking to work your way into the upper echelons of a major faction, then this probably won't be a great fit for you. At least not for now. Right now I just want this to be a faction for like minded people to come together and enjoy some fun RP's as their favorite villains of Star Wars.

With that being said, I'd love some help getting this faction off the ground. If you are at all interested in helping out and joining the faction, join the faction discord so we can talk about this more. If you don't have Discord or for whatever reason, you could always reply to this post or send me a DM. Looking forward to talking to you guys more in depth. Long live the Empire!

Discord: https://discord.gg/2mtEJh

[member="Shran "]If you're interested in an imperial faction, myself and a group of really awesome folks are building one called the Eternal Empire. Here's our faction ad, if you're interested in more details, it has some useful links for you, like our Discord server and a "pocket guide to the Empire" that serves as an introduction to our lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom