Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Jedi

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Hi everyone. Maple here.

I've set up this character Nine Lives. She's a former Atrisian Jedi unwillingly mutated into a new type of Vampire that must consume thoughts and memories for substance. She subsequently has to feed on potentially innocent people to stay alive. While she does not kill her victims often, I figured this would be pretty good conflict and drama if she encounters another Jedi during one of her feedings, maybe have a chase or fight or something. Would any Jedi be interested?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Nine Lives"] Hi there! Nice idea - I have my Silver Jedi Padawan looking to become a Knight one day, so I'd be up for helping your path also and see what happens along the way? Just shout. :)

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
[member="Stephanie Swail"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"], [member="Alexandra Feanor"], [member="Sawa Ike"].

I would love to rp with all of you! What's a good planet? I'd pick Nar Shaddaa but it feels too obvious. I think this should be a thread set in a rural type setting. Jedi Knights answering calls of a rash of attacks that don't leave anyone dead, just unconscious and with strange gaps in their memory. We should set it on Alderaan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom