Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Group | FIRST RP | Idle, Character-Introduction, Trying To Make Contacts.

"I will either find a way, or make one."-Famous Carthaginian General, Hannibal Barca |One of various inspirations for character.|

Hello! And good day to whoever reads this thread I'm about to post. I'm new to the Star Wars RP Site and recently completed the first primary-step of roleplaying which is making my character "Hannibal Adoniah" of Tion, an Tionese-Black Marketeer and Owner of an Mercantile-Micro Business Entity that's been profitable although subjugated to stagnation as of recent. He's looking to make some ((Cantina RP)) contacts, no occupation or background requirement of course; per goal of gaining future prospects and most importantly, ridding himself of the occupation burnout which plagues his work and dries his Credit-Coffers. Goodbye for now.

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]: [CHARACTER LINK]
[IMPORTANT INFORMATION V2]: [RP LINK | OPEN]

Last edited:
Cord isn't well established, but he sells sith potions/alchemized goods under the guise of "Snake Oil" and hunts the odd bounty. I'd be happy to have a thread and establish some connections. @ me whenever you're ready man.

Cord isn't well established, but he sells sith potions/alchemized goods under the guise of "Snake Oil" and hunts the odd bounty. I'd be happy to have a thread and establish some connections. @ me whenever you're ready man.
Ello. And thanks for replying. Even though he's not well-established, the aspects of his character makes up any losses greatly as the "Snake Oil" items seem to be very interesting, and even more so considering Hannibal's a trader and collector of sorts. I'll get to work setting up the legit rp and then you'll be informed of it. Cya for now.

TheWater125 TheWater125 So won't be super active for a few days, due to being out of town.

But could be fun to have him interact with my character Fe Tserim. She doesn't really deal with illegal business right now, so maybe it wouldn't work. But she is a businesswoman in the medical industry and animal taming/training. She's also a shapeshifter and a telepath, both of which she may use fairly regularly. And before her business stuff, was basically a coordinator for army type stuff by using her telepathy on all allies. So in spite of rarely having to fight directly, she's extremely familiar with the pains and emotions of conflict. So still could be fun to see how they interact. Also cantina rp's are just fun, and she'd probably go to a cantina just for the experience.

A potentially more fitting option if they are doing stuff is Mira Ashikaga who is a part of the Ashikaga Group, both in their legal security and less legal portions. Though she isn't really the deal maker, so that is something to bear in mind. (And in all honest I don't know right now if the other Ashikaga who are the deal people are currently on...maybe should check). She actually isn't out there for the fighting, but just does it cause it's where she felt she could progress the most. (Not force user)

Also plausible is Mariah Marr (Wow...these are all females lol. I swear I have male characters I use but right now some are undergoing changes or just not fitting). Anyway, she's much older than she looks/acts/feels, knows a great deal about a lot of topics including the force as a result of her parents and her age, and has done/does just about any job that isn't outright violent. Keep in mind, if you do slavery or too heavy illicit spices or something, she likely would steer clear of you. But smuggling is one of her jobs she's done. While she is an inventor and makes profit off of some things she's made, she also still takes jobs, so she's defenitely a potential contact. Especially considering her ship is fairly sizable and extremely well defended. She also sells droids. Plus she's not hard to rp in a cantina, being basically a wandering trader, inventor, odd job...doer including entertainment, and smuggler/transporter. So she can really be thrown almost anywhere but a military or bounty hunting thing.

Ello, moreover good morning or good evening/night ((whenever you read this reply.)). First off, I want to give a little apology before I do anything; Your reply to my group request was incredibly appreciated by me but I didn't get around to actually replying quickly, was idle and whatnot most of the time when I wasn't online for these past two days. As for the schedule, you can take your time as it's the holidays and the like.

Now; for Ms. Tserim, that'll be an interesting encounter with Hannibal. The matter of her legality of course doesn't bother Hannibal, moreover it'd be profitable if he was to get a business-contact within' the Legal-Industry of Medicine as he's an unlanded merchant who's looking to deals in goods; And as it seems, chaos and crime is rampant-Therefore injury and harm will be prominent in the locations which he dwell in most likely. If he's to encounter a situation where Tserim can be involved in, he'll most likely give her a shout. As for personality, she could prove beneficial in unlocking the key to Hannibal's Stony-Heart which causes him to swing in different ways, being sadistic which could correlate from various reasons and that's cool; Moreover his "Work Hard Mentality" can be softened as so the odds of him viewing others as potential paths to money and overall make him a better person.

Mira Ashikaga is another intriguing character in terms of potential interaction with Hannibal. Making a contact/potential friend who although isn't the "Big time Chairman/CEO" or "Emperor of -INSERT- Galactic Power", can prove good when regarding the future. Maybe she can rise the ranks of the hierarchy and then Hannibal's weighty actions will be shown as to pay off. Also read the link, Ashikaga Corporation is pretty interesting as I like the Corporate-Sector; Also being with the matter of legality and it's Multi-Industry status which Hannibal likes to see in entities.

And your final character, Mariah Marr is once again, what I see as a good character. Though Hannibal isn't force sensitive, he's incredibly open to discussing mysticism for it's what he calls "Knowledge-Expanding", being the more he knows of said force, the more beneficial it could be towards the future. As for the backdraws of spice and slavery, that'll be interesting. He's familiar with the Slave Industry however never took part in it directly as it's funny business, and as for the spice...Hannibal is a Functioning-Spice Addict to be frank, who's trying to get off of it. I also like the Contract/Techno Job status as he is a merchant and her other occupations are good too.

All of your characters are a great choices for this potential rp, so I'm going to sit back and give you the choice of which one you want to potentially develop or use to participate. ALSO, sorry if it's a lot of writing, just wanted to write some well-thought-out-responses to these potential encounters. Take your time to respond. Cya for now.

Salis Salis

Ello, moreover good morning or good evening/night ((whenever you read this reply.)). First off, I want to give a little apology before I do anything; Your reply to my group request was incredibly appreciated by me but I didn't get around to actually replying quickly, was idle and whatnot most of the time when I wasn't online for these past two days. As for the schedule, you can take your time as it's the holidays and the like.

Now; for Ms. Tserim, that'll be an interesting encounter with Hannibal. The matter of her legality of course doesn't bother Hannibal, moreover it'd be profitable if he was to get a business-contact within' the Legal-Industry of Medicine as he's an unlanded merchant who's looking to deals in goods; And as it seems, chaos and crime is rampant-Therefore injury and harm will be prominent in the locations which he dwell in most likely. If he's to encounter a situation where Tserim can be involved in, he'll most likely give her a shout. As for personality, she could prove beneficial in unlocking the key to Hannibal's Stony-Heart which causes him to swing in different ways, being sadistic which could correlate from various reasons and that's cool; Moreover his "Work Hard Mentality" can be softened as so the odds of him viewing others as potential paths to money and overall make him a better person.

Mira Ashikaga is another intriguing character in terms of potential interaction with Hannibal. Making a contact/potential friend who although isn't the "Big time Chairman/CEO" or "Emperor of -INSERT- Galactic Power", can prove good when regarding the future. Maybe she can rise the ranks of the hierarchy and then Hannibal's weighty actions will be shown as to pay off. Also read the link, Ashikaga Corporation is pretty interesting as I like the Corporate-Sector; Also being with the matter of legality and it's Multi-Industry status which Hannibal likes to see in entities.

And your final character, Mariah Marr is once again, what I see as a good character. Though Hannibal isn't force sensitive, he's incredibly open to discussing mysticism for it's what he calls "Knowledge-Expanding", being the more he knows of said force, the more beneficial it could be towards the future. As for the backdraws of spice and slavery, that'll be interesting. He's familiar with the Slave Industry however never took part in it directly as it's funny business, and as for the spice...Hannibal is a Functioning-Spice Addict to be frank, who's trying to get off of it. I also like the Contract/Techno Job status as he is a merchant and her other occupations are good too.

All of your characters are a great choices for this potential rp, so I'm going to sit back and give you the choice of which one you want to potentially develop or use to participate. ALSO, sorry if it's a lot of writing, just wanted to write some well-thought-out-responses to these potential encounters. Take your time to respond. Cya for now.

Salis Salis
I'll almost never judge for other people taking time on something lol., And it was legitimately just one day for me, so that's hardly a delay at all. Also, love the responses, good details on how the characters could interact which is quite nice and helpful for preparing how they could interact.

Though I'll admit, decision making has never been my strongsuit lol.

Well I think Mariah is by far the easiest to explain. Since she operates under similar situations, and is not likely to be very stingy with her knowledge, so long as she's careful on how she provides it. Given, admitting to being in your 80's while not even looking late twenties, maybe even earlier, and acting that way, probably can attract attention she would want to avoid if possible. She probably wouldn't blame him for getting addicted (or just about any addict) or even for keeping addiction. But she avoids pushing things that are too addictive. And slave trade is just something off the table for her.

That being said, Mariah is also the easiest in general to get into things, given her knowledge, occupation, and personality, so I think Tserim would be best to have a go at. Mariah could always remain a back-up, or a later character. Tserim does fit pretty well and so long as he doesn't lash out for her telepathy or something, she could probably get some cool interactions, I also realized that I actually still haven't put up her actual page to sell stuff or made much more equipment to even sell. I'll work on that. And could definitely be fun to see their different personalities react, given in spite of being a dark sider Fe is extremely compassionate to her allies and soldiers, and his opposing sadistic bit. Just could be fun to see. So I think this is the good choice, and Mariah can remain if she doesn't work or something.

Anyway, ways to start, we could make it a business thing, or an informal thing, heck maybe a party. If business, here's some of the things she might sell

Gkrchrn. Kind of like an alchemy version of bacta but arguably more effective...or dangerous. Fe didn't invent this, but the designs were basically provided freely by someone who's technically a criminal but due to her species considerable emphasis on the value of knowledge, it was allowed anyway.

BIOMED: Biological Medical Reconstruction Device. So this was something I made awhile back, it would however not be cheap. But it's technically open market so there's no issue with me having her sell it or people just...have it. (I didn't realize I made it open market lol...or that I hadn't reserved the species changing aspect to military models.

Naturally she'd also sell most other equipment. But the BIOMED and Gkrchrn kind of represent their heights of medical knowledge at the moment.

Talyr Ivaakren

Selonian Outcast and Eccentric Thief
Talyr is a sort of "honor-bound" thief who prefers to target other criminals. Not sure if you think you might have any use for that, but feel free to message me if you'd like the company of a nervous, accomplished Selonian burglar and self-declared vigilante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom