Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Looking For "Force Wizards" to Capture

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: As part of a story Liin Terallo Liin Terallo and I are writing, I need Force Users for Percival to capture and deliver to her.
  • Compensation: Factory/Codex sub of your choice.
  • Cause(s): Liin previously posted an LFG explaining her plans, and the thread in which she hires Percival can be found here.
  • Target Involvement: N/A

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Name of Bounty: "Force Wizards" of all different backgrounds, be they Jedi, Sith, Witches, Sorcerers, Magicians, and everything in between.
  • Name of Contractor: Percival Io (on behalf of Liin Terallo)
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 4 (High)
  • Condition: Alive
  • Additional Info: Liin plans to experiment on Force Users to see if she can control their emotions, and by extension their powers, through the use of drugs. Your character will not die, though they may be injured/knocked unconscious (whatever is necessary to bring them in). Post a reply here or shoot me a DM on Discord (salamander7415) if you are interested.

This does sound like fun, but I unfortunately don't have a character that fits. I have two FUs that are alone an not surrounded by people who would stop you. And neither of them would work for experiments. Will certainly have to read the thread when it drops though.

Though, on second thought, I do have a former Jensaarai who is on the verge of succumbing to the dark side. Haven't written anything with him yet. https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/lars-orndatti-wip.169783/

Anyway, looking forward to reading whatever is cooked up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom