Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG (Mad) Scientist Needed! (And maybe some test subjects as well, ha ha!)

Hello!

With some of the stories that Liin has partaken in throughout my course on this site, and with drawing inspiration through various sources; I do believe that I'd like to have her go on a bit of a darker turn.

In short she has expressed her concerns recently in regards to "Force Wizards" popping up everywhere that she goes, leaving her feeling quite the second class citizen among the intergalactic political elite. There have been a few characters that have suggested that she use Ysalamiri (spelled right?) to create a bubble of sorts which prevents them from using the Force around her. However, I am looking at her doing something far better than that!

Liin believes that it is various emotions that cause one to choose either Sith or Jedi. So I am thinking that Liin have a scientist help her to create a serum of sorts (with the help of biomolecules, ha ha!) that surpresses emotions. Her line of thinking (however flawed it might be) is that doing so would almost castrate Force Wizards in a manner of speaking. It could leave them to use their powers even less, lose the violent rages and (possibly) reduce the amount of wars. In a sense she believes that they'd become more obedient and can be deployed more as soldiers and/or police authority than anything else.

New Cov with it's small amount of Force Wizards will be her testing ground for it, undergoing the project in secrecy. And maybe it will spread to nearby systems? Who knows? Either way I do believe that it could develop some dramatic stories. :)

But first a scientist must be found! Is thrre anyone here willing to undertake this with me?

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

Percival is a droid who was created to fight Force Users. I can see him being interested in a project like this.

He was created by House Io, which is considered an anti-Jedi terrorist organization by most galactic powers. However, he has been venturing out on his own more and he could meet Liin and help her without mentioning where he's from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom