Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VERY Special Crew! A Motley Crew for me and you!

Today I DM my first D&D game in months so I will be delayed on posting a bit before and during it. But yeah, we can go shopping HAHA

I will be posting an RP for us soon (today or tomorrow). Nothing too complex, just something where we can all come together, interact, get our flying saucer, play with siome balls of yarn and enjoy fried chicken together. ;)

Cato Felix

C
This guy's an ex-gladiator (we'll say he's an ex, though that hasn't been RPd just yet). Expert fighter, and he knows a lot about some beasts, not much of a talker, leader, or pilot though.

This is a Sub of Cato, the Gladiator.

I am the King of The Elysium Empire, a unique Imperial Faction with Rebellion-like ideas, and a Monarchy.

I offer my small fleet as a base of operations for your crew. It's a good hiding spot as we have several civilian ships to transport our people, as well as some minor military ships for defense. It's stationed just outside of OPA space (Bespin, in particular).

We could do a thread where you return but you're being chased, and it results in the king having to talk the pursuers away, or a small battle. Up to you, just PM me if you start a thread involving us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom