Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VERY Special Crew! A Motley Crew for me and you!

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor , are you still looking for crew? I just got here and have been looking for a place to start. I have a galleon (possibly of use here) and a B-Wing (probably of some use here), and the skill to use them. Also terrible Force powers, and by terrible I mean "not very good" rather than "likely to cause terror." Kick butt with a uilleann pipe or a drum kit though.

Last edited:
Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor , are you still looking for crew? I just got here and have been looking for a place to start. I have a galleon (possibly of use here) and a B-Wing (probably of some use here), and the skill to use them. Also terrible Force powers, and by terrible I mean "not very good" rather than "likely to cause terror." Kick butt with a uilleann pipe or a drum kit though.

Join up and have some fun. We are just getting started as well. Check out the "Lost Hangar" thread and bring that b-wing!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Well what the hell, why not? If you're looking for mercenaries and gun nuts, Meet Joti Johayc: An easy going, "Smooth talking", gunslinging, Pyromaniac mandalorian. Issue being that she hates force users, which there seem to be a lot of on this crew, But conflict adds to stories right?

(Sidenote: Her bio is due to be updated again, it's missing some details. Gotta figure out templates first)

But conflict adds to stories right?

(Sidenote: Her bio is due to be updated again, it's missing some details. Gotta figure out templates first)

Exactly, and character growth! Hop on in the thread posted at the top of this page. I am going to reiterate a few of the points I have made in this thread in my next post to play catch-up. :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. Anyway I have a post up now and I'm looking forward to see how this all goes!

As for a ship name... I'm tempted to suggest either "The Hooligan" or "The Holiday" in reference to the Motley crue song: Hooligan's Holiday ;p

EDIT: Also, Omg! Ladybug Ladybug I remember you! I made those rank tags, I went by @Waspback then though

I am heading to bed. I will post a reply to the current RP when I get up. I will also post what I have thus far for the ship concept.

But I have another question for everyone to answer: should I make our group into a minor faction now? There are quiet a few member of the crew, but we can keep it simple if we want. Just like when I started this: I want everyone's input before I do something like that.

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

I think we would do well with more roleplays under our belt, but for some peeps it (a minor faction page) might act as a point of organization outside of this current thread LOL

We are just the crew of a ship: but we are going to have some damed good fun :)

Last edited:
The extra organization couldn't hurt. I think we should finish the thread first however. Never know who's gonna stick around and who's not, And it'd be good to figure a few things out before making a faction page. Like what we're doing once we have the ship for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom