Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VERY Special Crew! A Motley Crew for me and you!

Alrighty, this should be simple and appeasing to everyone who joins. I am looking to put together a crew of people from any faction (or the factionless) that wishes to join. My idea behind this is to have a diverse crew that will give us varied roleplay adventures and unique character development with each other and achieve our character goals.

Shenanigans will ensue!

With that being said, I do mean the crew of a ship. Not a Star Destroyer but a ship no bigger than a frigate (we probably want a few fighters and shuttles). The ship can be decided on later as a group decision, including all the goodies that should be added to it. We will need everything from warriors and janitors to gunners and medics.

If you are interested, please post in this thread. Let us have fun!

Klingons need not apply.

R1-3G R1-3G I know you have been looking for a group. K KAR you have been looking for a job, my lovely Kitkat. Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei this include you buddy.

I will start listing crew postions in this post if enough people are interested.

K KAR I know you slow on posts right now. no biggie at all as there is a lot on your IRL plate. You get to do the dishes :p Ladybug Ladybug you are more than welcome. I quite enjoyed reading your character bio and I think we will have fun character development together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KAR
I'm intrigued. Sign me up too. Moreover, I already have a frigate.

I checked out your bio as well. I like the species. What kind of frigate do you have? I only saw a freighter listed in your bio and we should make sure it has room for everyone else's ships in the hangar.

I will be posting in this thread again soon with a suggestion of a frigate that we can modify to have a smaller crew and some nice facilities. Give me a little bit as I am searching :)

~incomprehensible otherworldly screeching~
I checked out your bio as well. I like the species. What kind of frigate do you have? I only saw a freighter listed in your bio and we should make sure it has room for everyone else's ships in the hangar.

I will be posting in this thread again soon with a suggestion of a frigate that we can modify to have a smaller crew and some nice facilities. Give me a little bit as I am searching :)
It's a YT series so no space for other ships

So I was looking around Wookiepedia and found this which I am pretty sure will fit everyone's vessels and with a bit of modification it should be able to even squeeze in Ar'tai's YT (it fits 6 shuttles and 12 battle tanks). It also has a relatively small crew for it's size which can be made even smaller. But it is also basically a flying saucer, lol. So what do you peoples think of that? Any other suggestions?

Now according to your character skill-sets/personal preferences what position or job on the ship would you like for your character?

K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok

Last edited:
Reactions: KAR
Awesome, we are off to a great start than!

What kind of modifications shall I add to the sub? Any special weapons or shields you would like to see? What about special rooms or peices of tech inside of the ship such as a droid bay, meditation chambers, an alchemy lab,...snack bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom