Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Lost Hangar

Set within the base of the mountain and partly obscured by overgrowth, the great blast doors must not have opened for the better part of a millennium. This was certainly the place Elgyn thought as he studied the datamap display. Deactivating the device, he tossed it into the back of the speeder and lifted himself out of the vehicle. Straightening his longcoat and weapon harness for comfort he tried to take in the size of the hangar’s mouth; Elgyn unclipped a hard pouch from his belt. Ground flares.

The setting sun began to darken the world around him as Elgyn sparked flares and walked from one side of the massive entrance to the other and dropping the light sources to the ground around twenty-meter intervals. “It must be five hundred meters wide” Elgyn said aloud giving his estimate. “A Corona-Class would definitely fit through that baby!” he said a bit louder, now emptyhanded he bound his tangle of blonde hair behind his head with a leather strap.

Elgyn had…borrowed the datamap from a salvager of antiquities; a pompous meatball of a Roadian who claimed to have no time for Elgyn’s “glib and oblivious ramblings”. While he was not sure if he should take it as in insult, Elgyn was sure that he would relieve him of his next salvage goal. Behind the hangar’s doors there could be several technological treasures lost to time.

“So, how do we do this?” Elgyn asked as he turn to face the speeder.

Last edited:
Climbing out of the speeder he looked at the huge blast doors. He watched as Elgyn strode up to them. It had been a mystery how this group hit it off so well, but they did. And it worked. As he man ignited the flares he dropped the, on the ground, illuminating the surrounding area. The faint light left from the sunset crept down the hangar door, eventually reaching the bottom.

"So, how do we do this?"

Turning his attention to the man he thought about the question. They could just blast their way in, that usually worked. But the door so nerfing big. That would take ages.

"...for an alterior entrance."

He only caught part of the droid's statement, but he did agree with it. An alterior entrance would be their best bet. None could be seen from the outside, so maybe they were hidden. Not enough flares were brought for an adventure though. That left one option. Stepping up to the door he turned around and face the group. Unclipping his lightsabers from his hip he waved it around in his robotic hand, showing it off.

"Well, I have another idea."

Igniting the blade it shown a fine blue color. Turning back to the door he slowly inserted the blade. From there he began drawing out a large circle, big enough to walk through. Once he made it all the way around he shut off his saber. Using the force he pushed down the section of door. It was pitch black inside.

"See? That worked."

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor | R1-3G R1-3G | K KAR | Ladybug Ladybug | Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor | R1-3G R1-3G | K KAR | Ladybug Ladybug | Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Katarine slipped her legs over the speeder as a hole was cut into the doors. She bit her tongue and decided not to try and open the doors with the Force. She could tell the young man “size matters not“ but would he even get the reference? That was the trouble with being in an enchanted sleep for almost a century. No good one liners.

Her old fashioned hair style, jacket, pants, and weapons were enough to make her odd so she decided to keep her mouth closed and not add to it.

“R1, use your sensors to detect life forms. Let’s make sure we aren’t walking into a nexu nest or something. “

"Good choice Katarine" The droid responded encouragingly. R1-3G began to scan the inside of the hanger near the hole. "No macro life in the immediate area. Athough I would suggest to not get too comfortable. My sensors are old and can only scan short distances without risk of distortion"

~incomprehensible otherworldly screeching~
Ar'tal had very recently woken up for the nap he took during the speeder ride. He managed to catch the majority of R1's statements. "So, as far as we know, this entire place could be filled with beasts." Ar'tal fiddled with his pistol and made sure his personal shield was adjusted properly. "Anyone else wanna help me check?"

From her backseat view, she watched as a swath was cut into the blast doors; allowing a quick and easy entrance. She had hoped for a more adventurous entrance, like perhaps seeking out a hidden, secret entrance way; perhaps fraught with danger and mystery. But alas, an entrance was provided nonetheless. The Sith rose from her resting area, first stretching her arms before jumping out of the speeder to stretch her legs. The speeder, in her opinion, was not fully equipped to handle so many people; hence the cramping she felt slowly being released by these two simple acts of relief.

Slowly she walked past the others, hearing their discussions about what lurked in the darkness, saying, "Follow me. Artificial lights can flicker, falter, and fail. My eyes, the eyes of a Felacat, never betray. Besides, who needs sensors when there's the Force." Stopping just mere inches from the darkness that awaited this motley crew, she added, "And if you can't trust the Force, at least we are fortunate to have Jedi with us. They never fail."

"Come, don't be afraid of the darkness," she said stepping into the opening, "Unlike the light, it gives off no illusions or false securities. Only true absolution of it's desires."

R1-3G R1-3G / Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok / K KAR / Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei / Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor

El listened to the words of his companions, smiling at the idea of Jedi never failing.

Each of them were correct in their own way. He supposed it was a matter of perspective. “Be it the Force, sensors or eyes..” Elgyn hopped through the hole in the blastdoor and reached out with his own senses “…a being can only use what is at their disposal.”

There was something here. He could feel the pulse of life emanating from the area, but he could not penpoint it through the Force. He dilated his eyes using what little light could be gathered, skinshifting had become difficult since his extended time in carbonite but Elgyn knew that little tricks could go a long way. The hybrid could make out the faint glimmer of what appeared to be great cobwebs high above in the ceiling. The cobwebs swept down seemingly tethered to the the edge of a thick disc shaped silhouette.

“R-1, can you scan forward about 20 meters... is it possible that is the Corona-Class?” El thought he was wrong for a moment. Could the webbing be fresh? What could have made it? His left-hand fell to his holster and another his right gripped one of the blastsword hilts above his shoulder. Elgyn had still yet to regain much of his grip on the Force so he would have to rely on old tools for now. He felt blind and incomplete.

K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix

Last edited:

Cato Felix

C
Cato was well behind the others. He wasn't much of a talker, and there were quite a few in the squad.

But he was a fighter, and he knew to always watch the flank. After some 30 arena team battles, he had seen the outcome of being flanked. It was never good. He wasn't sure what the life on this planet was like, but they could be being watched by cosmos knows what. He was a newer member of the squad, he didn't quite feel welcomed yet....probably a silly thought. There was a jedi, a droid, a semi-crazy person....why wouldn't a gladiator fit in?

But he didn't feel welcomed. Not yet. So the flank it was.

The darkness was a familiar sight and feeling to behold, her eyes quickly adjusting. She ignored the droid's comments about failing organs, it was only a machine, and machines where fodder in this galaxy. She let the others pass her by, walking between them and one single individual behind her. There was something here, the droid was correct. But it wasn't just it's sensors being interfered with, the Force was feeling slightly askew to her. "The droid is correct. There is something out there," feeling odd sensations course through her even now as she pushed herself through the Force.

"Up ahead," she said looking past those in front of her, "There seems to be a split off from this main corridor." This was starting to feel almost all to familiar to her. She had been in a place like this when she was nothing more than a Apprentice, except this area was encased in darkness where the other possessed some measure of life. Yet, the dangers here and there where real. It took something hauntingly powerful to disrupt an individual's strong connection to the Force. Curiosity had gripped her, as she know passed the others whilst they lingered slowly through the halls.

She reached the proverbial fork in the road, needing to decide which path to take.

Bat Rum Hilt silently brought up the rear, pausing now and then to look over his shoulder and make sure they hadn't been followed.

"Go with them," the fat Rodian had ordered. "Find out what they find out and return to me. And get me my map back too, while you're at it."

"And how do you propose I get myself invited, Burgar?" asked Bat. The Rodian was good at brokering the goods Bat obtained on his raids, but the fellow was also something of a blowhard. Hutt envy was how he'd heard it described, and the pirate didn't disagree.

"You have a B-Wing still?" Bat nodded. "Then take this letter of introduction to Elgyn Tor. He trusts me, because he's an idiot. He'll take you on, because he doesn't know what's inside the hanger and will want to hedge his bets, especially once I vouch for you. He doesn't know that I know that he's got my map. But you know that I know that he doesn't, and that means you know more than...that means he doesn't know...what you know that I know. Trust me."

Bat Rum managed to keep a straight face, though every part of him wanted to roll his eyes.

"Of course," he'd said.

And so here he was, standing at a fork in the road with a group of strangers, one of whom obviously liked dramatic darkness.

"Go left," he offered loudly enough for all to hear.

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
POV: Helm cam - Joti Johayc
entrance
Equipment: HW-55 Multi-Carbine, Custom NN-14 pistols,

Armour incorp. Weaponry, "Terminus Shiv", "Skeleton key".

What the hell have you gotten yourself into Joti? This was a question she found herself asking often these days. Living job to job, check to check, meal to meal. For once she hoped she could either find a long term gig or just score some decent bounties. Was this one of those? That remained to be seen. She'd been contracted as hired muscle sometime prior, But hadn't gotten to know anyone just yet.
Had she the opportunity, this crew might learn that she wasn't your typical anti-social mercenary, But fact was she hadn't had that opportunity, Which was probably for the best. Force users and Joti was never a good mix, And there were plenty of space wizards hanging around with this crew.

▷400 meters Her visual display begins to update as she gets closer.
She soared high above the group, Utilizing her jetpack and rocket-boots to get a bird's eye view, Giving the motley crew vision from the sky and the rear.

▷300 meters
With her Approaching the team at a rapid pace, They may hear the distant roar of her jetpack, Followed by a quick Chime on their commlinks as she raises a finger to her helmet, clicking the small button below her antenna.

>Brzzzt "Skies are clear so far. En route now, E-T-A- 30 seconds"<

▷200 meters

▷100 meters
▷50 meters
▷10 meters

▷5 meters
Just barely on the dot at 30.05 seconds, Joti arrives at the entrance just in time to catch up with the other mercenaries securing the rear, Hovering about fifteen feet above them for a moment, And then slowly descending once they'd passed under her.
Her jetpack kicks up a small dust cloud as touches down softly, already walking at a brisk pace behind the group, Her backup rocket-boots making a distinctJingle with each step.

"Sorry I'm late ladies an' gents. Had to keep an eye in the sky, so to speak. Have the wizards already cut through the door or something?" She says with a slight crackle through the vocal enhancer of her strange, bug eyed helmet. All the while, Her scanners, MFTAS, and other sensors constantly pule-scan her surroundings every few seconds, Sending various bits and pieces of currently useless data to her HUD feed.

Last edited:
"It's about time you came ma'm. And yes the wizards forcefully made an enterance. I would suggest using your normal eyes, because it seems that our sensors are being intefeared with, they only send back garbage data." The droid wheeled over to Joti. "You'r a madilorian correct? If so may I inquire to why your helmet is of distinct design? I have never seen a mandilorian with headwear such as yours."

Elgyn gave a nod at Joti’s welcome.

“Left is good.” Elgyn pipped in R1 commented on Joti’s helm style. Elgyn had been a part of the Mandalorian culture long ago, his crimson beskar hidden and stored away. But the galaxy had changed since that time but the wars remained the same.

With a smile and a click he activated the torchlight on his bandoleer. It wasn’t much but it would suffice. He knew they would need to activate the power to the facility for everyone to see properly and possible to open the hangar doors.

Not everyone in the group had the luxury of “wizardry” on their side.

He took the lead in stride, twenty pace down the left corridor he stepped over the desiccated skeletal remains of a humanoid. He bent down for a quick scan and noted the rotted engineer’s jumpsuit it was garbed in and the antique holdout blaster that had fallen with it’s long dead owner. El raised an eyebrow when he looked at the chest. He looked up at the others and gave a grim shrug before standing up and continuing down the corridor another ten paces.

The Door was labeled “Main Hub”.

“The other passage must lead to a flight command of some sort.” Elgyn guessed aloud. Unsheathing his blastsword he began to wedge the blade into the door hoping to pry it open just enough for a look into the room. After a few seconds it gave way opening with a quickness; the exact opposite of El’s intention.

“Why cant things just go my… yeesh”.

The Hub area was light by dim auxiliary lighting. Broken and fallen bodies littered the ground and the railing of the upper catwalk. Centered in the area were eight other antiques. Three legs, two blaster arms and long curved neck.

Droidekas.

It made sense, their Corona-Class quarry was a model that dated back to the ancient Clone Wars.

“Well there is some profit right there.” Elgyn said his left hand pointing to one of the droids. “Old classics like those will fetch a pretty penny to collector. We will just need to clean ‘em up a bit, do a simple reprogramming and power them up.”

Mechanical whirring began to fill the chamber. Red eye-lights began to glow and the blue bloom of shield surrounded the old battle droids.

“Would you look at that! They don’t even need to be recharged. Like I said: profit already.” He gave Bat Rum a thumbs up. “Wait… that’s a bad thing” El said dashing into the Hub making a hard left.

That was when the blaster fire began.

Chaos Maxtor Chaos Maxtor K KAR Ladybug Ladybug Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ar'tal Ktruok Ar'tal Ktruok R1-3G R1-3G Cato Felix Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Cato Felix

C
Blaster fire. Not from the flank, where Cato still remained. It was from the cave, where the others were. Cato readied his TriShot Blaster pistol in his offhand, and his Dissuader KD-30 in his right hand. The TriShot was for if things got too close for comfort. It shoots three lasers in a triangular form. The Dissuader on the other hand, was for longer range encounters. It shot a slug, that, if detonated, spewed acid that would temporarily chew through armor and skin. At his side he had two tomahawks, in case he was disarmed or had to fight in melee range. They were versatile, able to be thrown accurately at a decent distance, or swung to crush and penetrate an enemy's skull.

With his weapons at the ready, he sprinted toward the battle where he found some sort of circular droids. They were firing rapidly, and two of them appeared to have functional shields. They looked a bit rusty, but obviously they worked fine. Cato noted they had three legs, disabling one would make them almost completely immobile. They had two lasers, which fired rapidly, one after the other, but they only faced forward. He determined that he needed to get behind one, and to do that, he needed to immobilize them.

The droids were preoccupied with the others, which gave the ex-gladiator time to flank them. With a good position, he aimed the Dissuader, pulling the trigger slowly. It fired, the recoil was a bit harsh when shot one-handed. Regardless, the blast struck the ground near the droid, the acid spewing out as intended. Instantly, the legs began to weaken as the acid ate away the metal. Cato took another two shots, one missed by too large of a margin to harm the droids, the other also missed, but the acid splash hit one leg.

Unfortunately, the droids realized the threat he posed, and began to bombard his position with blaster-fire. He dived for cover, finding a small boulder. It barely cover his frame, as heat from the blasts scorched his shoulders and head. If he was to trust the group he fought beside, they had to save his skin before a blast actually landed.

"Alright...any second now, guys."

"Here, catch" R1 said as he opened one of his side panels. Three unactivated restraning bolts fell to the floor by Cato.

"We can use these to halp restrain any surviving loot" R1 began taking cover behind a lightly broken pillar and played his holo projector to distract the Droidekas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom