Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a group of jedi for a random public thread. (First Thread!!)

if they're watching anyways
The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor

I think the thread should focus on you! It's the character's first thread, so I think just giving yourself space to figure out how you want to write Kinhaes is the best way to go. As such, I'd suggest something a bit more chill -- ambition is good, but it should be built over time, depending on how comfortable you are with your character.

Since there's a lot of interest, maybe it could be an exploration thread? One of those classic, "I felt the Force call me here, and oh there's a bunch of friends around", or someone (me!) could step in as a teacher/expedition leader and guide people to whatever cool thing we're looking for. There's a ton of angles and places to explore -- maybe we're part of the Outbound Flight and found a planet with an interesting Force resonance, or maybe we're just headed to one of the classic Jedi planets like Tython or Ilum.

But in the end, it's UP TO YOU. Focus be on you. Kinhaes seems cool and I want to see her flourish; whatever way we can help with that, I'm game.

Auteme Auteme I think I'll do that. I think an Exploration thread would work great for including everyone. Also, would you be the amazing teacher or leader of the Exploration please, Auteme Auteme ?

If anyone is still intrested with this idea, then please let me know, if not, then I hope we can thread another day.

We should try to explore an unknown planet with a reason for us going. since we are all basically Force Sensatives, a call or ripple through the Force sounds the best!!! Since this is a unknown theme/ ship, could you start it and we can go from there, Auteme Auteme ? Sorry for putting a lot of @ messages to you, but you seem like a fantastic person!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom