Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin' For a Mate!

Liliane

L
Never done this before, but here it goes!

I'm looking for a person who would be willing to create and write a best friend for an upcoming character of mine. I won't be revealing the exact details yet, but my character will be a 14-year old girl, loosely affiliated with the Galactic Alliance. So her friend should be about the same, preferably a boy.

Don't know if anybody's willing to do that, but let's see.

Let me know if you're interested! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'll probably be a little bit picky.

Galen Adina

Medic, Professor, and Jedi.
[member="Liliane Lancaster"]

I'd be down to partner up if you want, have been wanting to make a character where I write out their story from a younger age.

I'm not the fastest poster, but I can give reliability to a long-term development.

That was my intent with this character until the story got sidelined. I'd love to get something like that going again. Good friends, the angst that comes from growing up.

If it's not filled or what not, I'd love to give it a go. Story and weaving intricate web plots is why I write!!

[member="Liliane Lancaster"]

Liliane

L
So awesome to see so many people show up. I was afraid there would be none. :p

Anyway, I've found the person. Thanks, everybody else, though. I'm always up for RPing with you in the future! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom