Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Look Into the Future | Tython Aftermath | EE & Friends/Allies

MOVE FORWARD
pDrQqwv.png

Equipment: Powered Wheelchair, Enviroweave Blanket, Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives
Companions: 1 Wolf Boi
Objective: Meet and Greet
Tag: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana

She smirked at the compliment to her knowledge.

"Helps to know what is what when you sneak inside one to shut it down. Or at least gum things up." The offhanded shrug was as casual as talking about the weather. "I don't like slinging my name around, so I usually just wait till everyone is occupied to look around."

The question about which service she would be interested in had her taking one of the stranger pieces of her treats and popping it into her mouth before providing an answer.

"I don't know. Most everyone has to earn their keep and show capability instead of falling into command. I think though if I did anything it would probably have to be...whatever the off the books stuff is called." She screwed up her face in thought as a free hand waved softly as if it would help turn the mental gears fishing for the word.

"Counter intelligence? No. That doesn't seem right. But that sort of thing. I'm not the best with words and stuff most of the time. It's exhausting putting on airs when that's not who you are." The explanation drew to a close as she offered one of the specialty treats.

If taken, it would be something close to a dark chocolate with a caramel core. With a slight tinge of salt when the core was bit into.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
RZUoqPQ.png
Objective: Politics and more politics.
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag: DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Closed
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Ingrid never knew who gained more by the arrest; Hans, or her. She sacrificed her freedom so that the NIO would not destroy House Terassi, but leave them neutral as they had always been. After all, Adrian hadn't been in contact with them for a long time, he hadn't been part of the noble house since he became a Sith. On the other hand, she protected her own son, Adrian, so that he could get home to Kalidan. The red-haired woman could have killed Hans and his entire team if she had wanted to.

True, then House Terassi wouldn't even exist. On the other hand, Ingrid wanted the war to end and everyone to focus on Bryn'adûl. Not for the sake of the TSE, they were just assets. Perhaps, if that alliance had been formed then, the Maw might not have strengthened either. But no one will ever know that. That opportunity was lost forever. The world has changed, the Maw has triumphed and who knows what will be the end and the consequences of their reign.

Only history will decide whether it was a wrong or a right move. Years later, when the Maw won or lost. At the man's answer, she smiled kindly and sympathetically for a moment. She recognized the things she herself had gone through when she first became Empress Regent and then Empress. When every question, every thing hit her unexpectedly, because she thought it was none of her business. Or at least it wasn't before.

"You'll have to get used to this, Lord-Regent. It will take many years before there will be no single question that hits you unexpectedly." she said honestly.

She briefly nodded that he would not answer the last part first, but would proceed in order. After all, Barran didn't interrupt her while she was talking, even though he could have.

"I am grateful for that, Lord Erskine!" said again honestly that he does not involve Eina in political matters. "Based on your words, I believe the tension between the Galactic Alliance and the Galactic Empire is quickly escalating." she said cautiously, since the Civil War ended, the NIO, that is, now the Empire, was more open to the direction of the Eternal Empire. It wasn't a secret.

She looked and nodded sympathetically in his direction; here a contract existed. Neither party has now committed the same mistake that Tavlar and Tacitus did at that time. If there had been a contract then, everything would have turned out differently. But the woman had a feeling that Barran had not seen this contract before. She knew how hard work it was to take control of an Empire. It was precisely because of this that she did not hold a grudge against the man in any form.

"Yes, it's an Eternal Imperial planet with an Imperial and Ashlan garrison on it; adjacent to the Maw and the Galactic Alliance's territories. After the victory after Dromund Kaas, when we meet Lord Fel and Moff Gideon Saigo, the treaty included a permanent base so that the Empire could attack the Maw from another direction. Also, it is a sign of the Eternal Empire's goodwill that we have nothing to hide from the Empire. Lord Fel and Moff Saigo asked us to take actions to prove that we share the same goals instead of words. That was one of the first steps." she explained.

dRUm20K.png
RZUoqPQ.png
Objective: Politics and more politics.
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Hi'los Krai Hi'los Krai | Open to Wardens of the Shroud members
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

<"I see! Rather strangely, such visions and images are usually associated with the person who sees them. Unless... maybe you're a mystic or a seer? Were there examinations in this direction in your case?"> she asked.

She knew a few people whose visions or dreams always came true exactly as they were and were able to see things about others. All of this was quite rare, but it did happen. But there was still the possibility that they were memories of past lives. Regarding cycles and circles, she nodded grimly.

<"Yes, there are many religions, worldviews, or ideas that divide the existence and reality into cycles and circles. Force-related or independent. Many people think that everything repeats itself over and over again. Many among the Jedi, the Sith, the Hidden Maw, and even the Wardens. But as long as the Sith and Jedi want to continue this eternal "dance", we want to break it, them."> she told him.

The Empress knew the Maw wanted to break the circles too, but their methods were so brutal that they were enemies because of their actions. The Eternal Empire wanted order and peace, while the Maw wanted chaos and war. Although they had similar goals, they were on opposite sides of the coin due to the implementation and fought against each other as enemies. She nodded at the other words.

<"And did these dreams and visions begin around the time those events took place on Tython?"> she asked him.

She had another idea, a theory that they might have been echoes from the Netherworld; even that was conceivable, although more information was needed. And if they were really connected to the Netherworld, that was even more interesting to her.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Objective: To not make a fool of himself to the most important people in both the Wardens and the Empire.
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Hi'los Krai Hi'los Krai

Rolin paused monetarily, at the mention of possibly being a seer. He found it fairly unlikely he could be a mystic, as the only time he really felt connected to the force such as that were his dreams, and they did not feel very influenced by them at all, only scared and confused. Sometimes angry, if only for the reason he was sick and tired of being scared and confused after every fracking dream. But a seer would explain a lot…but he recalled that seers saw the future. Rolin then waited for his lord to finish speaking, almost desperately absorbing her words. He has discovered many of the religions of which she spoke of in his personal research, all of which only seem to explain the same drivel of cycles and rebirths, instead of exactly how and why they even happen in the first place.

But as long as the Sith and Jedi want to continue this eternal "dance", we want to break it, them.

"Yes…" Rolin murmured without truly meaning to, agreeing with that full-heartedly.

"I suppose a Seer isn't out of the question, but…I was under the impression those visions were of the future, were they not? Mine seem to be of the distant past…Or at least, I'm pretty sure that is the case. I just…know that it is, I suppose." Honestly, he wasn't sure how he knew of that, really, simply that he was sure they were not of the future.

Rolin then shook his head at the last question. "No, my lord. They have increased in intensity during the conflict, but have gone back to normal when it was over and done with. I have started having these dreams a few weeks after my grandfather's passing. The same night I first used psychometry actually." He said, looking down at his own feet in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom