Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Morning [member="The Avenger"],

Thank you for your order. I'm happy to tell you that your order of a ghost stealth armour and a crate of Shiva Knives has been approved. My sales team will be contacting you to arrange payment and delivery.

John Locke

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="John Locke"]

Salutations, Master Locke.

On behalf of Lady Aya Clarke, we would like to purchase a sufficient supply of Cyber-Eye contact lenses for a single individual.

Good Morning [member="Aya Clarke"],

Your purchase of one pair of Cyber-eye contact lenses is approved. Payment has been received and a courier is on their way to you with your purchase now.

John Locke

[member="John Locke"]

Clan Kryze are interested in purchasing one thousand (1,000) LK Sweeper CQC weapons, along with associated maintenance kits.

We would also like to place subsidary inclusive orders for 3,000 compatible drum magazines along with full loads of shell and sabot rounds. Further arrangements can be made for contractual resupply in the future.

With regards,
Kryze, Shia - Aliit'alor Kryze

Good Evening [member="Shia Kryze"],

I can confirm that your purchase of 1000 LK Sweepers has been approved along with the accompanying extras. For the famous clan Kryze, we would be happy to discuss a contract for resupply at cost.

Kind Regards,

John Locke

[member="John Locke"]

Purchasing a set of four Cyber-eye Contact Lenses (if possible, with the minor modification of being able to change the user's eye colour), a pair of Theia glasses, with individual Navi systems for each. In addition, ten LK slicer droids and an Ancile shield would be useful.

Considering the built up wealth of old money sitting in a trust for 800 years, I should have more than enough money to pay for this.

Good Evening [member="Kelsie Sylvan"],

I am happy to confirm your order of the following;
four Cyber-eye Contact Lenses with the minor modification of being able to change the user's eye colour (If required I will sub them)
a pair of Theia glasses
Navi systems for each above item.
ten LK slicer droids
an Ancile shield

Payment has been arranged and the shipment is on it's way to you.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Hey [member="Mariya Fleischer"],

Some habits die hard because they can keep you alive. I approve of those habits.

Your package of

1 x Jackal Sniper Rifle
1 x VAARS
20 x Shiva Knives

Is approved and now on it's way to you now. Thank you for the wines, I'll save them for a special occasion.

John

[member="John Locke"]

Id like to place an order as well as set up and appointment with your surgeons.

Order invoice:
1x Navi
2x Ancile Shield
12x Shiva knives
1x LK Archimedes

Id also like to order a set of Coeus Cybereyes and set up an appointment to have them installed.

Good Evening [member="Jayce Pryde"],

Thank you for your order, I can confirm that your order of the following has now been approved:

1x Navi
2x Ancile Shield
12x Shiva knives
1x LK Archimedes

In addition, my lead surgeon will be in contact with you shortly to arrange for your appointment.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Morning [member="John Locke"],

The Confederacy of Independent systems would like to make a sizeable purchase.

25x Executive Assistand Droids
100x Archimedes Maintenance Droids
75x Sekret Astromech Droids
20x LK Hermes Comm devices
2x Skynet Holocontrol system
2x Phalanx Shield System

We appreciate your prompt service and hope to hear from you soon.

Adron Malvern
Exarch of the Confederacy of Independent Systems

Good Morning, [member="Adron Malvern"],

Locke and Key Mechanics are happy to receive the order from our friends in the Confederacy.

I can confirm the sale of the following has been approved.

25x Executive Assistand Droids
100x Archimedes Maintenance Droids
75x Sekret Astromech Droids
20x LK Hermes Comm devices
2x Skynet Holocontrol system
2x Phalanx Shield System

My sales department will be in touch to arrange delivery of your order.

Best Regards

John Locke

[member="Darth Tacitus"]

Thank you for your order. For our friends in the Eternal Empire I'm happy to supply as many LK Phantom Optical Camouflage System ad Loki EWAR systems as needed. In addition, we will be pleased to provide as many Achlys Grenade as you require.

Best Regards

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Darth Tacitus"],

Thank you for your order, we are happy to approve your order and will ship the droids to you forthwith.

If you have any issues with the product, or we can help you in any other way please do let us know.

John Locke

CEO Locke and Key Mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom