Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Evening [member="Joury Sihn"],

I am happy to let you know that your purchase request of the following items have been approved.

Talaria System
Freyja Communications System
O.N.N. System
Padlocke System
Legion Networking Software
Harmonia System

However, sadly I can not approve the purchase of the Hodharium since I am not the original produced, if you wish to use it I would recommend contacting the manufacturer.

My sales team will contact you to arrange the transfer of the goods.

Kind Regards,

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Ador Horn"],

I am happy to confirm your purchases of the following,
  • Valkyrie System
  • Chakram Shield
  • Ziedrich Shield System
  • Cyber-eye Contact Lenses
Our sales team will be arranging transport to a location of your choice. As a member of the Silver Jedi, we are happy to provide these products gratis.

Please enjoy

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Ochara D'urhee"],

I'm happy to confirm to you that your order of one Hexarium Bodyglove and two pairs of Cyber-Eye Contact Lenses has been approved and will be shipped to you shortly.

Please enjoy!

John Locke

[member="Basulla Tularhen"]

My sales department have approved your purchase of 1 set of Aegis Armour and one Archimedes Maintenance Droid.

Good will be sent to you shortly.

Kind Regards,

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Visanj T'shkali"],

I am sorry, but this weapon is deemed too powerful for sale to individuals.

The weapon is designed primarily for use on a CIS SSD, any other uses of the technology will only be allowed to friendly governments of large scale projects when working with Locke and Key Mechanics.

My apologies.

John Locke.

Good Evening [member="Visanj T'shkali"],

Your purchase of the LK Apollo and the E-SM Mechanic droids has been approved.

The TIE/E is unfortunately a creation limited to the producing company and can't be sold outside of that.

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Taru Cadera"],

Unfortunately due to the current state of relations between the SJO, the CIS and the UCM I am unable to fulfil your order at this time. I would recommend coming back when relations have stabilised at which time we would be happy to assist with your technology needs.

~John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom