Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Evening Ms. [member="Nine Lives"],

Thank you for your order, our sales team has approved your purchase and will be in touch with you shortly to arrange the delivery of your products.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Greetings [member="Caedyn Arenais"],

Your purchase of the LK-EX1000 has been approved.

We hope you enjoy your new purchase, and if you require anything in the future, either from our store or custom built please keep us in mind.

Kind Regards,

John Locke

Good Afternoon [member="Aryn Teth"],

Thank you for your order. Our sales department has consulted with our CEO and your purchase is approved.

If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Evening [member="Julius Sedaire"],

I would be happy to provide you with an Ancile shield for your use. The other shield you might have heard about is the Chakram Shield, I would be more than willing to have a discussion about providing you with one of this shields in addition to the Ancile shield.

Kind Regards,

John Locke

[member="John Locke"] - I'm happy to meet... Just had a report of a shield that worked something like this one, and was wondering if it was spacer's jibbering or fact. But i'm definitely a fan of the Ancile, and we can talk on the other one if you're open to such.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Ahh, my apologies, I hadn't updated the shopfront so I wasn't aware anyone else was aware of that.

I'm happy to let you have a unit of the Ziedrich Shield System, I hope it serves you well!

Good Afternoon [member="Atom"],

Thank you for your interest. The sale has been approved and your products are being prepared for pick up. Our sales division will be in touch shortly to send you your invoice.

Please let us know if you require any other purchases.

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Udom Nissani"],

Your purchase has been review by our sales department and approved.

Thank you for shopping with us and please, if you require anything else please do let us know.

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom