Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Afternoon [member="Laertia Io"],

I'm happy to inform you that your purchase of one CyberEye has been approved and our delivery team will have it on it's way to you shortly.

If we can assist in any other way, please do let us know.

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Kelsie Sylvan"],

I'm happy to inform you that your purchase of a set of Ghost Armor, a Sunshot pistol and a dozen Shiva knives has been approved and our delivery team will have them with you shortly.

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Visanj T'shkali"],

I am happy to inform you that our sales department has approved your purchase of 1 Osteo Augment and one Cyberlink. Please enjoy and do consider us for your future Tech needs.

Regards

John Locke

Good Afternoon [member="Ardasz Verd"],

For our friends in the Confederacy? I'm happy to let you know the sales team has approved your purchase of the Myomer. Please enjoy and do consider us for your future tech needs.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Visanj T'shkali"],

I am happy to let you know the sale of a copy of Padlocke and the Legion Networking Software has been approved pending succesful receipt of your payment.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Afternoon [member="Visanj T'shkali"],

I am happy to inform you that your purchase of one Skynet Holocontrol System and one Freyja Communications System have been approved.

Please enjoy

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom