Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Morning [member="Vorkaliin Barass"],

Your finances have come through and have been approved by our sales team. I am happy to confirm that your package is now ready for delivery at your discretion.

Kind Regards

John Locke

CEO Locke and Key Mechanics

...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
>Connected to SewerNet...
>
>Welcome
>Last Viewed Files:
>Lasers_And_Armour,_What_Your_Gear_Says_About_You.txt
>Twi'lek_Love_Chronicles.holo
>How_To_Clear_File_History.txt
>Swamp_Thing.mp3

>
>Send Message
>To: [member="John Locke"]
>From: Jack Anderson
>
>Subject: Aegis Class Armour
>
>Greetings Mr.Locke, I am reaching out to you in to make a purchase order, I would like to request approximately 500 suits of Aegis Class Armour as well as replacements when needed for use by my mercenary company and myself.
>Best Regards
>Jack Anderson

>
>Log off? Y/N
>Yes
...Logging off...
>Disconnected from SewerNet...

Good Morning [member="Jack Anderson"],

I have reviewed your order and am happy to proceed with it. 500 units of the Aegis Armour will be shipped to a location of your choice upon receipt of your funds.

Thank you for your custom and if you have any further need of our products please do let us know.

John Locke

Good Evening [member="Princess Lunafreya Solidor"],

Your credit checks out and we're happy to let you know that your order is being prepared for shipping pending successful receipt of your funds.

Kind Regards

John Locke

I require a line of freighters for Magnus Architecture and Munitions as well as a line of the Archimedes droids.

We are interested in a contract with your services.

-M

[member="John Locke"]

Good Morning [member="Mythos"],

We would be happy to enter into a contract with you to provide you with the ships and droids you need.

We can offer a supply of Clifford Class Freighters as well as the Archimedes droids to you immediately.

Alternatively, we are happy to provide a more personalized freighter for you require something tailored to your needs.

We are also happy to consider a long-term support contract to keep your freighters and droids serviced and in impeccable working order.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Morning @A'den Kyr'am,

We are always happy to provide our friends in the Confederacy supplies. Your sale has been approved and your shipment is now being packed pending a successful clearing of your funds.

I wish you the best of luck enjoying your new armour.

Kind Regards

John Locke

To whom it may concern, [member="John Locke"],

On behalf of The Family, I would like to request the purchase of Twenty-two(22) suits of both the Ghost Stealth Armour, and the appropriate bodyglove attachment. A request of two(2) LK-EX1000 Assistant droids. Thirdly, Would the purchase of five(5) Luna class Troop Transports, and two Squads(16) of the Fang Superiority Starfighters?

As a person who is willing to pay for these, it is rather lucrative to potentially set up a deal between the two of us. Should you seek to have investors, please do not hesitate to speak to me about this. I am more than welcome to the idea of a joint business venture between the two of us.

Auberon​

Good Morning [member="Shaun Castanic"],

I can confirm that our sales team has reviewed your request and can confirm your purchase of 22 Ghost Stealth Armours, 2 LK-EX 1000 droids, 5 Luna Troop Transports and 16 Fang Superiority Fighters has been approved.

In regards to your offer, I am always happy to set up business arrangements with any interested parties, and would happily meet with you to arrange a joint project or business venture. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

John Locke

Good Morning [member="Vorkaliin Barass"],

Our sales department has reviewed your request and I am happy to inform you that your purchase request has been granted. We will be happy to provide enough Theia Glassess, Sunshot Pistols, LK Sweepers, Jackal Sniper Rifles, Ancile Shields and Shiva Knifes to outfit a small force. Please just provide us with numbers and we will pack them and send them to you with spares. Your invoice will be sent by our finance team.

I will bring the supplies myself so we can meet.

King Regards

John Locke

Good Afternoon [member="Princess Ashelia Solidor"],

I am happy to inform you that your purchase of the following order has been approved.

- (04) LK-EX1000 Executive Assistant Droid
- (04) LK Archimedes Maintenance Droid
- (04) LK Spider Slicer Droid
- (02) LK War-X
- (04) LK Pred-X

Your items are now shipping and will be with you shortly.

We thank you for your custom and hope you are satisfied with the products.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom