Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

loa

hi guys -- im just posting to let you all know that im going to be on a hiatus this weekend (maybe a bit longer). ive two family members in the hospital right now that means i've got to look after them / others affected -- and not you guys! (just kidding i dont do anything. carry on).

things should be better after this weekend, but just letting y'all know why im not replying to you.
also as part of an explanation why i've been grouchier/spacier than usual over the last two weeks.

i'll try and post in the skirmish asap for you, [member="Darth Junra"]! i always seem to conveniently loa when we skirmish. gleep.

okayguy.jpg

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] | [member="Silara Vantai"] | [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Maria Natalja"] | [member="Qae Shena"] | [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Bestala Vizsla"]

Thanks guys!

Resurrecting this because these issues haven't left. My posting is sporadic -- I apologize to those waiting on posts ! I'm trying to prioritize based on training / importance of presence etc.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Nymara Basinis"] | [member="Kira Liadain"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Azrael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom