Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA - Slow posting/no posting

I'm going through some rough stuff lately guys. This time of year is far from easy for me, bad bad memories just make things worse when every time I turn the corner there is another reminder of the season and the bad crap that comes with it for me.

That being said, I'm struggling to keep up with posts and right now I may need to just chill and take a couple days off to just be alone and such and work through my problems as best I can. I love you guys dearly and I don't want to let people down at all and I feel like I am. Get all these stories going, these plots and I have to step back for a minute and all and relax.

I may still be around and post here and there as I feel up to it. Otherwise consider me off for 2-3 days.

Much love, Coryth. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to do a completely stupid off-the-wall RP just for laughs to take your mind off of any real world problems. If not with Jack, I'd be happy to create someone to oblige, or NPC a bunch of convenient targets for you.

Thank you so much for the support guys, it means the world to me.

And Jack I may very well take you up on that soon when I feel a little better and less frazzled. I could use a good laugh!

Again guys thank you so much, I feel I have a second family right here. Except this one actually cares <3 <3 <3 love you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom