Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Living The Life Of Pablo Escobar [Open Voss Raid],

Tydus only stopped the vehicle when [member="Miss Blonde"] had ordered so, it was somewhat sad to see these Jedi get snagged up and taken to a dark trunk, but then Tydus remembered he didn't care. As a Grey Force User, his job was to keep the balance not fell sorry for them. He only kept an eye out for the Force User following them, and as [member="Lt. Sage"] jumped out of the car to fight it, Tydus only smiled behind the mask. His job was to babysit Blond, not protect her employees.

He speed off when Blond ordered it and thus he put his foot to the floor. The speeder flew through the streets and cut off fleeing civilians trying to run away from the chaos. As such he tried to reach out through the Force to see if there were any force users near by ready to ambush them. Yet he was coming up blank. The Force had escaped him and he didn't know why. He only took his eyes off the road as he looked at Miss. Blond for a second, she had a Force Nullification Device somewhere on this speeder. He then returned his eyes to the road and continued to drive on.

"I'm guessing I'm taking you back to your ship, or would you I rather take you to get another Jedi?"

Blond handed him a data pad with the location of a shuttle. It would take some time, but he would get her ethere.

Allies: [member="Tydus Wryeens"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"],
Enemies: [member="Mabbik"], [member="Audren Sykes"]?
Gear: Two Hardline Pistols, Vortex Shotgun, Vibroblade, Three Vibroknives, Jump pack, Stolen Lightsaber,
Objective: Attack Furball Follower, Get us the hell out of here.

The little guy dodged my shots. Expected. Jedi could use the force to increase their speed, reactions, and I was on a moving vehicle. Honestly, I wasn't concerned about hitting him at the moment. I wanted to keep the bugger off of us. As we stopped, Droids came out of the vehicle, as well as the one surrounding the area to shoot and fire at the jedi with a hail of blaster bolts. I shook my head. However, it seemed as though the little guy reached out to do something, for it to not happen. That confused me for a moment. Was I invulnerable to the forces influence? I doubted that highly. I might as well have walked towards the jedi and socked him in the face.

Likely some kind of nullification field. However, I don't remember Blonde to have one of those little lizards. Either way, I was glad she had it. With the two faceless goons retrieving whatever it was they sent, Blonde fired at the two of them. Ending their lives with two shots. I shrugged my shoulders. Less people to pay right? The speeder began to take off with the driver asking how we were getting out of here.

Looking down at my forearm, I plugged in some coordinates to the man as we were connected through the communication link. Safe houses were built on Voss to protect people should a Gormak invasion take place. As well as Sith with the Jedi living here. A lot of the Republic's soldiers and men moved over to the SSC when the Republic was squashed. Hence more safe houses. The route provided to the driver was to bypass all of them. Go nowhere near them while still getting us towards the edge of the city.

With a Lockdown, The outside fortifications were upped. As well as defence in the center of the city. So the best place to be was almost at the edge. The coordinates was actually a local park. It was half a click north of here.

"Get us there and ride straight up the ramp. Just don't break anything, or I'll break you."

Should the man look, a holoimage will pop up in the speeder to show my modified ZX Light freighter. It was my baby. The ship I used for situations like this. Even more so with my HK unit flying the ship. Speaking of which,

"HK, Get to extraction point Auresh."
"Confirmation: Yes Sir. Inquiry: Any followers?"
"There are always tag alongs HK."

Break watched as his drop ship and the last 3 droids on it exploded into thousands of pieces, perhaps the Twi'lek made it out, but most likely not without serious injury considering the explosion decimated most of the ship. Break felt the shockwave even from his distance ( which considering he had been running towards the temple in the last 3 posts was quite far.)

"ugh...now I have to find a new plaything..." He groaned.

Break moved towards a covered location with a few War dogs guarding it. They didnt seem to mind him possibly because he wasnt targeted as an enemy. Whatever the cause Break was more than happy to be around more droids. He looked around to find a more effective weapon, than his slow to reload cannon. He found a Broken War dog, a blast hole in its chest piece had made it not but a twitching mess of wires and metal. Break took its Wicked Sick Weapon and looked back towards the temple.

"Oh im gonna have fun with this."

Break said:
Dropship- Entering orbit and landing near the temple
The ship lurched as everything suddenly went from fine and playing music to crashed and nearly crippled. Thinking better of standing around, Domino buckled herself into the pilot's seat for safety. Her eyes had just come to rest on the readouts to see just why the ship suddenly looked like it'd crashed when clanking could be heard from the passage behind her. Of course there had been more droids on board, how lucky they were that everyone had survived the dropship totaling itself without a scratch. Well, looked like she wasn't going to get to leave this fight after all. Rather than stick around, Domino angled the yoke down and towards the line of war droids before yanking back on the yellow-stripped handle on the side of the seat, blasting herself out of the cockpit right as Breaker's final droids opened up into the console. Near the apex of her seat's ejection flight, the ship exploded beneath her, devastating the droids and throwing her even further back.

Before the fireball had even cleared Domino began looking for her rather stubborn opponent. He couldn't have gone too far considering he'd rushed after her back towards his ship. If he was that determined to tangle with her, she'd oblige him, even if he had memory problems.

Not bothering with the chute that'd make her an immobile target, Domino unbuckled herself and pushed away from the chair and into free-fall back towards the surface of Voss just dozens of meters below. She landed hard, even with turning some of that momentum into a forward roll. Her shoulder screamed at her as it took the weight but she ignored it, coming up in a crouch. Taking a moment to catch her breath and cool down after the heat of that explosion washed over her, Domino used the time to scan her surroundings and draw one of the two weapons she'd happened to have on her. Voss had supposed to have been a safe place, and guests didn't go around armed for war. She'd only had her trusty Jako-Hunter, now in hand, and a vibro-knife. That was fine, she'd improvise.

[member="Break"]

Cyrus chuckled as he could hear the holovid of Blonde talking about his antics. He felt pride and the colors on his mask turned yellow, then a woman screamed as she began to fall to the fear toxin. His yellow LEDs must've triggered something. Then another began to scream, and another... Ahh the sweet symphony of Chaos and Fear...Cyrus chuckled to himself. He shook visibly with inaudible laughter.

Cyrus ran through the gathering of civvies and Jedi and found a young Jedi who wasn't suffering any signs of the toxin. Looking him over intently. There was defiance in his eyes. Checking the incision mark, it showed signs of being cut and bled, the young Jedi was clever. This cleverness was appreciated, but it could not be allowed. The Jedi was attempting to penetrate Cyrus' mind, but the mask prevented the attack. The attempt angered the Surgeon either way, this was an affront to all that Cyrus held dear. In response to his defiance, Surgeon dragged the Jedi to his feet amongst the cries of the doped up civvies. Syncing the camera from his helmet to the data pad in his pack and began streaming the footage off his HUD. The Jedi tried to fight, but Cyrus was faster and under the circumstances, stronger. The toxin had some effect before it was bled out, this time, a different paralytic, one that immobilized you, but kept your nerve endings intact so you felt each and every sensory note.

Cyrus tied him up to a pole and stabbed a syringe into his neck. This one, based on a Thallium compound, was fast acting. Immediately after entering the body, it would seek out the sulfur containing proteins, attacking the peripheral nerves. The first and most noteable feeling the young Jedi would experience would be the sensation of burning feet, like walking on hot coals. Then the mind would start to go. Psychosis and numbness would ensue, the mind was being systematically fractured as the proteins in the brain broke down. His cries filtered out onto the streets as the chaos of the battle and the previous chemical attack as some of the victims now lay dead, blood pooling from their eyes and mouths.

Back to the Jedi...The toxin had begun working its way into the heart. The mind of the Jedi had been destroyed, his eyes were rolled into the back of his head. The convulsions started and the heart suffered from rhythmia, until it beat itself to a stop. Blood poured out of his mouth and he was now gone from this plane of existence.

The Surgeon walked back to the group and set a bag on the ground. It contained the antidote to the fear toxin, as well as a surprise for the rescuers, should they disobey Blonde. As he walked down the alley, he uploaded the holovid to the holonet with a message written in blood... HAhahaHahahahA.....

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Jolyn Vahr"] [member="Mabbik"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Joza Perl"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Joza Perl"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Akio Diachi"],

The children were being injured and dying left and right, a pregnant woman was going into labor, and one very child-like Chiss was being roasted, his blue skin turning as red as his creepy gross eyes. Now more than ever they needed a hero.

HK's state of the art sensors and trackers picked up on the missiles heading towards them as he rolled out of the way of a plasma stream from the rotary cannons. He picked up one of the disabled War Dog units, the exoskeleton still attached to it, and went prone down to the ground, pressing the droid-corpse against his chest like a shield.

BLAM

The scrap makers exploded against the soil away from the droid, the War Dog he was cuddling crumbling and shattering from the pressure of shock-wave like a tin can being crushed, bits of shrapnel and the ground embedding itself in its chassis and armor. HK and his improvised shield flew up, thrown away from the force of the explosion like a rag doll, spinning in the air, his black cloak flapping wildly like the wings of some crazed duck. Or a rooster- raven! Raven works better. Yes, a crazed raven. Of doom. He sped through the air towards the rotary cannon positions,

WHOMP!

Suddenly one of the droids with the rotating blaster was thrown to the ground, slammed by the macabre carcass of its brethren HK was clutching to,

KA-SLICE-SHA!

The other one was thrown back, headless, spewing black oil and hydraulic fluid on the ground. As HK was flying over its head he timed his prehensile foot, reaching down with it quickly to grab and cut at his neck in one fluid motion of his Phrik foot-talons, beheading the other machine with the sick twisted noise of ripping metal,

BOOM!

He finally landed as he collided with a small ruined wall, the structure caving in on him in rain of bricks, duracrete and rubble.

SILENCE!

There was no movement or noise, all was still around the rubble coffin and the droid was seemingly finally dead. At least until the rubble erupted from inside as he stood up, covered in dust, gravel and duracrete rolling off of him in chunks as he held a bolder of it over his head. His body seemed to stretch and grow taller as the armored plates of his body shifted. HK took a step forward, winding up as he tossed the makeshift projectile with might force.

giphy.gif
KRONK!

The boulder smashed into the side of the building from where the War Dogs fired their projectiles before they had a chance to reload or move their position. The wall of the building collapsed inward as the bolder pushed its way inside and smashed into the vital support beams inside. Second later the whole building unraveled, already in disrepair from the fighting in quickly escalating war zone. The machine knew no mercy, it was a trait seldom found in droids anyway, especially to those beings who harmed children in his presence. The rocket-troopers would find themselves pulled down with the collapsing building, crashed and entombed in the rubble as ruin came in around them.

"At least these things are good for something."

The machine muttered as he passed the ruined corpse of a War Dog that shielded him, pulling out the pair of twin heavy Magnetic Revolvers holstered at his sides.

The remaining War Dogs in the immediate area took aim at him, the droid pulled the triggers of the revolvers, holding them and moving quickly as the handguns fired in sudden bursts of hypervelocity projectiles, the bullets may have been small caliber pellets, but the shatterguns fired them with enough power to go through vehicle armor. With his reflexes and sensors two bursts of anti-armor shots was all that he needed for twelve War Dogs to drop to the ground almost simultaneously.

"Silvers have chit defenses, these scrap-units can do whatever they want."

HK quipped, referring to how easily the hostile droids seemed to move through the area.

Before any more of them could show up or slow him down the machine took off in a run, his body shifting back to its usual dimensions as he quickly to picked up on speed with his powerful, lighter, Phrik body. Soon enough there was a whoosh as the jet systems in his back-plates and feet activated, allowing him to lift off of the ground and start to catch up with the speeder carrying off Joza and Akio.

From his concealed perch atop the building, Audren didn't actually have line of sight on...anything, really. He was using the Force to determine where the droids were and blow them up. Given the quantities, it might actually have been better to conjure a wall of flame and cut them down all at the same time. If only he could have. So it was no surprise that he missed the approaching speeder, inhabitants masked by the void stone as they were. Nor would he be expected to hear the approach, blasters were loud.

As another and another Jedi below him fell, he redoubled his efforts with the droids. He no longer lingered over each one to verify the damage, simply ignited the spark and moved on. Yet they still fell, and it was only once they disappeared from his senses altogether that he got a clue. Standing, the blond moved forward for a better view, only to have the remaining droids focus their fire on him and force him down. He saw a vehicle below though, saw it began to move away. More threads of Force power erupted...and dissipated as they closed on the speeder. And then it was beyond his reach.

He could no longer be subtle, couldn't deal with each droid individually. A vehicle further down the street, parked safely, simply lifted up, began silently gliding towards the droids from behind, and dropped. Momentum and gravity did the rest. Something he should have done earlier; now at least five Jedi had been abducted. Below, the message started playing from two dead bodies, neither of which were Jedi. Chase the vehicle, the captives die. Not very original, but effective. Except the person had given a time limit. If they actually honored the deal - and he strongly suspected they wouldn't - they only needed five minutes. It took longer than that to claw for orbit at full burn, and they still had to get to their escape ship...

Tapping his comlink, Audren switched to the highly-encrypted Space Traffic Control frequency and opened the channel.

"This is Jedi Master Audren Sykes, authenticate by comlink identity and vocal pattern. The people behind this attack have taken Jedi hostage. Keep the planetary shield up, full interdiction. No ships come in, no ships leave. Disable and capture any ships disobeying the interdiction."

Satisfying? No, not unless they got back their Jedi. Then it would be worthwhile. He didn't want to play the long game, he wanted to chase after the speeder and shoot it down himself. He wanted to figure out where the so-called Surgeon was so he could ensure the continued lives of those people, including the Jedi they had captured far too easily. Though he could feel the pain of the torture emanating from one of the Jedi, in a city rife with fear, panic, and pain he by no means had the skill to sort through it.

Objective: Defend the inhabitants of the Academy
Allies: Silver Jedi Order & Friends ([member="Domino"], [member="Gir Quee"])
Enemies: Terrorists ([member="Break"] [member="Miss Blonde"])

The
invaders' assault fizzled out as soon as they began receiving serious resistance, forcing the enemy droids to take defensive positions around structures surrounding the main temple complex. Arisa had no intention of letting the droids hunker down and drag out the battle so she ordered her lead units to split up into small wedge formations and rush the enemy positions. Meanwhile, the back ranks repositioned to cover the main entrance to the temple.

With less than 50 meters between them in some spots, the droids and hutts quickly closed the gap within a matter of seconds, the opposing fire of the primitive slug throwers causing little more than superficial damage to their blast shields and heavy armor. During the charge, droids at the back of the wedges fired off salvos of self-guided mini rockets at the War Dogs as to disorient them ahead of being run down.

As the YVH droids entered melee range, they activated their energy blades as they began their clash with the War Dogs in CQB. The Lancers that were with them had vibro-lances for bashing and goring any War Dogs that may slip between their formation, whilst firing their shoulder mounted E-Webs at targets of opportunity over the heads of their friendly droid companions.

A fresh round of reinforcements came for the invaders in the form of a single drop ship, deploying a new model of droids to supplement the War Dogs already on the field. She followed their progress with the scope of her rifle, ready to turn some more droids to scrap. However, then she saw this new force being subdued by the appearance of Twi'lek she recognized from a recent training session. Domino looked to be taking care of all nearby opposition with ease, but Arisa still tracked her as she dueled with the remaining droids, eliminating a few War Dogs that threatened her until she could no longer follow the group.

Her com-link came alive with the new voice of a Directorate pilot checking in with the Silver forces on the ground. She looked up to see several ships descending, and one dark blot higher above them - Suravi's carrier. Not only had the landing party come with ships, but a fresh set of marines to add to the fray.

"Directorate forces (Gir), this is...Marshal Yune, currently overseeing temple defense. I would like you to form a stack above the temple and focus on intercepting enemy aerial assets. If you can land your marines behind the enemy droid positions, then we can smash them together from both sides. I currently have them occupied with a frontal assault."

She didn't feel quite right calling herself Marshal again, but she wanted the officer to take her more seriously with some semblance of rank. The tide had already been turning as soon as she had entered the battle, but if the Directorate marines could get into position, then she could steamroll these droids and move onto the city.

[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Lt. Sage"]
[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
[member="Thoja Arlos"]
[member="Valkren Calderon"]
[member="Amelia Morvos"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Akio Diachi"]
[member="HK-46"]
[member="Domino"]
[member="Break"]

As Break moved into a more hospitable zone he noticed one major flaw with this entire planet NOT ENOUGH PHALLIC SYMBOLS.
He moved in closer to the temple not far enough to be out of the way but not close enough to draw fire upon himself. Whipping out one of his freshest cans of electric blue spraypaint he would in fact start spraying his peace upon the planet.

WEA3eN9.png

He moved to a larger open section of the planet and opened up his HUD interface.
"Time to go..."
He said quietly to himself. The silvers had their jimmies in a rustle pretty bad and at this point it seemed more like a war than a small party as he was told it would be. He moved towards what seemed to be where the action was at with [member="Miss Blonde"] and friends his few droid buddies had been squashed by the turkey beast with head tails and Break was feelin a bit down about that. However he had now done one of the few things on his bodies bucket list as he had now desecrated Jedi land with a giant Phallic symbol.

"One down, 4 to go old buddy."
He would chuckle as he patted himself on the back he began his journey towards his friends and left on his own accord.
5094811.jpg

Somewhere far removed from the fighting, in a hotel room on Voss, sat a redheaded slicer that had found himself away from the criminal underworld for far too long. It had been a long while since he'd found himself a job that truly captured his interest - at eighty-one years of age, there wasn't a lot he hadn't seen - but [member="Miss Blonde"] had managed to do just that. It had been something about slicing into the servers of the Silver Jedi on Voss to begin with, but eventually that had escalated to whatever proper label could be attributed to what was currently transpiring elsewhere on the planet. Not that it was really any of his concern, so long as his job was done properly and he received payment for his trouble.

Not that disrupting networks on such a large scale was a challenge he minded. In fact, it was something he looked forward to, if just to give himself something to focus on properly rather than this or that odd job. When the ping came through on his datapad he shifted slightly where he lay on the bed, properly giving the system he had already begun the basics of slicing into a once-over. Flame flashed from a lighter to the now lit cigarette between his lips, smoke twining lazily upwards in the still air of the hotel room. Jalek took a drag, holding the smoldering coffin nail between middle and forefinger as he fully booted up his datapad and began slicing in earnest.

Reaching over to the small nightstand he picked up the datachip that sat there, plugging it into his datapad and beginning to run the slicing software. This was something he had helped create, spending hours perfecting the lines of code until this was what was left: a piece of malware that could crack into damn near any system and grant the owner of the technology complete control over whichever network was targeted. It was a literal monster of code, but one he took great pride in as a slicer. Hopefully these Jedi had more than adequate anti-slicing measures in place, otherwise they would be in for one helluva time with all that he planned to do.

His first target would be their communications networks, his goal to bring them down completely and effectively initiate radio silence among the ranks of the Jedi. The bigger targets would come later, but for now he would start simple. And so, humming quietly and raising the cigarette to his lips once more he set to work, beginning to hack into the planetary communications.

[member="Mabbik"], [member="Tydus Wyreens"], [member="Cyrus Falcor"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
It seemed the Jedi were smart enough not to follow the speeder, and Blonde would commend them for that. She had fully expected them to let the hostages die and pursue. But since they accelerated fast enough to push forward and leave the Jedi in the dust it was time to address a few elephants in the room. Namely why Blonde had just killed two of her own men, and what really justified that. Well the answer was pretty simple. A few months ago they had performed a operation on Tython and discovered there were a few moles in their organization. So when they were found out they were used and then discarded as such. Well, that and they would of weighed down the speeder with the added bodies. So two birds one stone.

"They were rats. Got what they deserved." Blonde said as she ejected the mag from her pistol and popped a fresh one in.

But now there was the second thing to address and that was the hostages. With the planetary communications going down for the silvers they would be able to move freely through the streets without much hinderance. So that meant finding the hostages for them would be difficult. So they would handle the situation.

"Surgeon, this is Blonde. Secure the Jedi among the hostages and proceed to these coordinates. Give the rest of the hostages the antidotes then wire a few mines to deadman switch. If they get too close to the hostages before we leave then blow them sky high. You have ten mikes to get there." Forwarding the coordinates of the freighter and the safehouse the surgeon would have to move his ass or get left. But for now it was on to more business.

"Pr0xy prepare for phase three. Own their network then call me." And that was about it for now.

It took them a few minutes but soon the criminals and various goons had arrived at the safehouse that the gracious lieutenant had gifted them. Now they just needed to get loaded up and wait for the gang to show before jetting.

"Lieutenant, drop the ramp. And you drive us up and await further instructions." Once the criminal was done giving orders she gave a long robotic sigh from her mask.

Now it was time to turn up the violence. With war dogs dwindling in numbers they had to start causing maximum damage to divert emergency forces, and with their comms down they would have a fun time coordinating in all that chaos.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Mabbik"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Jalek Sathora"]
OOC
NPC posts are coming up next! Thanks for being patient guys!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/LwVXkM_YxMg [/media]​

War Dogs were being turned to scrap. Every which way from the Jedi temple to the shopping district to the Jedi temple and spaceport along with everything in between. Out of the few hundred units that managed to hit the surface, there were maybe a hundred fifty around the city. While that wasn't enough to do much of anything with on the capital when it came to assaulting, there was still one thing they could do. Now they just had to wait for the order from up high, and when it came everything went silent for what would come next.

"Execute Order Purge Protocol." And then it began.

As [member="Joza Perl"] [member="HK-36"] and @Akio Daichi flew by in their speeder they would be able to look down and see War Dogs forsake the battles with commandos and security forces to start aiming their various tank rockets, thermal detonators, and other explosives at buildings and other structures regardless if they had people inside them or not. Explosions rang out through the streets of the capitals and to make matters worse the drop pods the droids came down in were rigged with bombs and they too burst in waves of deadly fire and shrapnel.

As for the Jeci temple. The remaining war dogs that weren't being destroyed started to fire the anti tank rockets at the structure. They wouldn't bring down the large temple of course, but the rockets would cause massive damage to the structure as a whole.

The entire ordeal was a travesty. But with global comms going down and the massive structural damage done to the capital along with fires spreading from napalm grenades it was going to cause too much chaos to focus on any one point of interest. The lives of few for the lives of the many.

[member="Mabbik"] [member="Domino"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Jolyn Vahr"]

The dead Jedi pushed a couple captives over the edge and they died of pure, unfiltered fright. Such was the risk of these chemicals. Upon receiving the message from Blonde, Surgeon went about grabbing the other jedi and giving them the antidote so they could move. Stowing them in the speeder he stole, he knocked them back out and turned the administer the antidote to the rest. In the bag he'd dropped in the middle of the group, a VT-200 electro mine lay in wait. Set to the pressure trigger setting, it would go off as soon as the pack of antidote was removed.

Cyrus moved back to the speeder and punched in the coordinates into the navigation. Only the satellites were suffering from Pr0xy's job. He hacked into the GPS of the speeder, cross referenced the data and was able to narrow down the location. He had it down to a one block radius and off he went. The Jedi in the back of the speeder groveled and groaned in his slumber.

The plan was working well, finally, and Cyrus was having fun the whole way. He found a flare gun in the glove compartment and shot one off into a refueling depot and watched the fireworks in the rearview.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Jalek Sathora"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Jolyn Vahr"] [member="Mabbik"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Joza Perl"]

The child slumped over, head lolling onto Joza’s lap as his life slipped away. It was at that point where the Rogue realized that in her condition, there was nothing she could do. Painful contractions rippled through her abdomen, stilling her own movements as she fought to keep herself upright on the back of the speeder. The blue one had performed some sort of energy absorption technique to cut down own some of the explosive damage, and the droid who’d ripped through the wardogs like wet tissue seemed to be catching up. Even if she could manage to find a medkit, there was nothing to be done for the little boy too stunned and delirious to even realize what was happening. Her hand came to rest at his forehead, thumb gently stroking in soft circles. At least he wouldn’t die alone.

A familiar presence prickled her senses, and Joza lifted her head. The Zeltron’s lips were parted, eyes narrowed as she tried to discern who this particular signature belonged to. Was it...? That didn’t make sense. Why would he be here, unless…unless things were about to get far worse for the Silvers.

“We’re here.” Ivan brought the speeder to a sudden stop, jostling the rotund woman and small child forward a bit. Even now Joza found it in her to glare at the pilot for the rough landing, though her irritation quickly turned to mild horror upon seeing the little boy’s body, lifelessly hanging over the edge of the sidecar. The girl’s wailing had died down, exhaustion giving way to sniffling. “Hurry,” Ivan grunted, grabbing at Joza’s arm and tugging her from the speeder. He escorted her inside the building, the two forming a half-pregnant, stumbling pair. He’d come back for the injured girl and the Chiss man later, once Joza was squared away.

[OOC: Note that I’m pulling out of the thread here, Blonde plz don’t bomb my child into another plane of existence.]

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Through his burning body and ravaged state, Akio could still feel the death that was taking place on the city. Pain. Suffering. He could hear the cries of the dying in his head. The burned body of the Chiss slumped over onto the ground. His body protesting with a blaze of agony. The pain, it was almost to much, not just his own but those of the civilians suffering around them. His eyes stared out, glazing over as he saw more of the mechanical monsters approaching the hospital.

As they drew closer he could see the weapons they brandished, it didn't take the Force to realize what they were going to do--bring down the hospital and as many people as they could with it. Akio propped himself up with all his will, using his monk's spade to help him.

"You..... were right......" he wheezed. "I am just a killer." their heavy boots clomped on the permacrete flooring as they came closer. "Its all......I will ever be...... its all I ever was." His eyes were raised, looking up to the barrel of the closest droid, its weapon pointed at his forehead. "But I choose what kind of killer I am."

With a clench of his fist, the Chiss sent out a wave of Force Stun, temporarily dazing the droids around him. With all the willpower left in his body the Blue Pilgrim drew his katana and wazkiashi, spinning and cutting down the droids around him. Their bodies clattered to the ground in a heap of metal. One managed to pivot its weapon at the chiss, firing off a few rounds that hummed through the air where he had stood into the droid behind him. A snap kick brought the droid clattering back. A squad of the metal monsters came marching towards the commotion, the Chiss hurrled his katana at it, letting the Force guide it and carve through them like butter. His freed hand withdrew a triad of his throwing quills, sending them through the air with balisiknesis. The sharp ends ripped through a pair of droids near the hospital. Twisting his hand, the Chiss sent them arcing around again, reducing another squad to glorified scrap. Some of the planetary commandos made their way into the street, securing the hospital and providing some much needed backup.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Akio Diachi"],

In his flight the machine saw War Dogs changing their priorities and going for the buildings. There was not much he could do about it, HK understood that not everyone could be saved, and rather than running around taking down bands of War Dogs like a chicken with his head cut off but fully functioning weapon systems, it would be more effective for him to handle it one objective at a time. So off he went to the hospital, picking up speed with his jet systems to catch up with the speeder Akio and Jozy were escaping on.

Still, that didn't stop him from reloading his magnetic revolvers by pulling back on their levers and taking few potshots at the War Dogs mid flight, dropping few of them, about 6 or so, usually the ones handling heavy weapons like rockets by piercing the weapon systems with his hypervelocity projectiles to force the rockets to explode prematurely.

"I am just a killer. It's all......I will ever be...... its all I ever was. But I choose what kind of killer I am."

WHSSSSSSSSSSSH-BAM!

"I see your Order is as whiny as ever."

HK finally caught up with Akio, deciding to quip as he landed on a couple of War Dogs trying to take an aim at the Chiss from behind. His prehensile feet caught their heads and stomped them down into the ground from the speed of droid's jet-fueled landing and his weight, smashing them into nothing but a fountain of squirting oil and hydraulic fluid.

He spun the revolvers on his fingers before putting them back into their holsters. HK took hold of his lightsaber's hilt as from the forearm plates of his free hand those familiar twin barrels of a built-in repeater extended out.

As the Chiss took his swords the droid activated his lightsaber, from the hilt a blade made out of seemingly pure light erupted, casting away the shadows and emanating a serene aura of the Light Side. The crystal within its hilt was a Solari, imbued with constant presence of the Light Side to allow the droid to use it.

Either way HK started to walk towards one of the incoming War Dogs with a purposeful strut, the hostile droid took aim with his blaster and fired off a burst of shots, HK's saber swayed about in tight precise movements of Soresu, deflecting the bolts aside, mostly into the soil, except two which zipped through the air and splashed out against the War Dog's knees with plasmatic burn. The impact damaged the joints of his exo suit, forcing him down into the kneeling position as they locked up, HK still walking towards him. The War Dog tried to raise his blaster again but it was too late, HK delivered a quick underhand swing, striking the Dog under the jaw of its metal head, forcing him down on his back. The saber HK used was in constant training function, with a much thicker magnetic containing field than a normal saber, it could not cut but it functioned as a rather effective and fancy mace.

More Dogs were moving in, firing few shots, HK dodged one by moving his head to the side, his sensors tracking the plasma bolts through the air and predicting their path, the other were deflected by swift and tight movements of his saber. As he passed by the War Dog on the ground he aimed down casually with his free hand, firing out a burst from his built-in repeater to melt a hole through the droid's chest, double-tapping just in case, causing the mechanical body to twitch from the plasma impact. Swaying and ducking through the blaster bolts sent his way he closed in on the other droids, spinning around quickly he delivered a slash at one of their heads, it cracked and caved in from the impact, sending his disabled body aside from the impact,

WHHHHHHHHHMMMMM

His lightsaber hummed as he flicked it about, deflecting one close proximity blaster shot right down the barrel of the blaster that projected it, causing the weapon to explode with fierce flash and rain of shrapnel in the hands of one of the War Dogs, ripping his hands clean off. Meanwhile HK managed to strike another droid's rifle, breaking it in two and throwing the remains to the ground with the impact, his free hand snapped in quick movement and grabbed the droid by the throat. HK lifted him up from the air by the throat and squeezed in, tighter and tighter, the metal groaned and cracked, screeching from the pressure as black oil like thick rancid blood started to run from the War Dog's mechanical throat and down HK's arms. Finally the neck gave in with a horrid shattering sound as the Dog's head was popped clean off from the pressure.

Another War Dog came in trying to engage HK in the melee and the assassin droid spun about, using the carcass of one of his comrades to throw him back, wielding it like a makeshift mace to force the other war droid down to the ground before casting the headless War Dog aside. It scrambled on the ground, trying to reach for the weapon forced out of its hands, only to have his arm pinned down to the ground as HK took his foot and stepped on it, using his Phrik talons to grip the ground and pin the other droid's limb there in a makeshift cage.

The War Dog looked up at HK, he was already watching him, his eyes glowing in their usual crimson red, black cloak flapping gently in the soft breeze, white blade humming softly against the soft shade of the battlefield, the black oil from other War Dogs dripped down from his hands and chest plate, splattering in soft rhythmic pattern against the mechanical soldier on the ground. The War Dog could beg for mercy, but that wasn't his programming, HK could show mercy to the droid, after all it was only following orders, but he found none within him. He took aim with his free arm, twin barrels still extended out as they lighted up in red bursts, firing the plasma bolts into the War Dog. HK watched the enemy machine as the flashes of red pulses washed over his emotionless face plate, illuminating it in eerie light.

PEW-PEW-PEW-PEW

After few seconds the repeating noise of his gun finally stopped and the barrels retracted back into his forearm plates and HK moved past, leaving the corpse of the War Dog behind, both its head and chestplate had two large holes melted through them, the molten metal still glowing in calm orange illumination as it dripped down through the cavities onto the ground.

In the final moments of the battle Akio would find that the droid's back was pressed against his, because standing back-to-back surrounded by enemy soldiers looked cool, his white lightsaber still activated as he deflected back blaster bolts in small, measured movements, protecting the wrecked Chiss from enemy fire while he threw a Force-fit.

Soon enough it seemed that they had the area secured and their allied commandos were moving in to help hold it, HK took the time to grab a bottle of bacta-spray off of his belt.

"Here, your face is rather grotesque."

He quipped as he aimed the spray at Akio's burns and pressed on its button, emanating out a blue-ish green mist of bacta. It would probably sting like hell at first against his burnt-out skin but soon enough that would pass and give way to a soothing, relieving feeling.

[member="Joza Perl"],

Unfortunately HK would not be able to deliver Joza's baby and reenact that scene from Lion King!

NPC Action
Location: Devastator-class Gunship Tango Two, near Jedi Temple
Allies: [member="Suravi Teigra"] | Silver Jedi & friends
Enemies: [member="Miss Blonde"]
Objective: Secure the Temple's surroundings

Lieutenant Foylos goosed his gunship to the left over the temple as part of stack of gunships, all while Ray, his weapon's officer, strafed the rising up War Dogs with their light quad laser cannon. Torrents of emerald bolts tore through the rear line of enemy droids as they rose up to fire their heavy weapons at the Temple. Foylos frowned as one hapless droid's torso evaporated under a trio of laser cannon bolts, leaving the appendages of the droid to fall to the ground. His gunner continued onwards, ripping apart their ragged lines with laser fire and judiciously applied ion grenades. Directorate marines began to drop in via jetpacks among the rear of the enemy lines. The Directorate troopers began to attack the rear of the droid lines, yet they did not appear to be acting in any rational manner to their two-sided assault to the Lieutenant. They're really going to keep on making themselves easy targets? But to what end? His comlink buzzed and crackled as a surprising soft voice wafted through his headset.

"They're targeting the temple," said his flight leader, "all units, switch to defensive fire."

And the temple can't dodge. Foylos tilted his craft forward, providing them with a better visual view of the droids. Ray slightly adjusted the angle of his fire as his gun swept across the war dog's lines with sweeping laser fire aimed at intercepting the rockets as they launched. They managed some lucky hits, with fireballs breaking across the war droid's lines as the incinerated warheads destroyed their robotic users even has ion grenades to hail down among them. But despite all of their depressive fire, it was impossible for the Directorate gunships to prevent all of the suicidical attacks. They don't seem to care about losing people and material...but how long can you really keep up an attack if you have no source of reinforcements? He shook the thought from his head. These aren't traditional military operators. They are terrorists...losses like this mean nothing to them.

***​
Location: Tercel-class Heavy Crusier Black Sword, in orbit via Voss
Allies: [member="Suravi Teigra"] | Silver Jedi & friends
Enemies: [member="Miss Blonde"]
Objective: Board or Destroy Pod carriers

Continuing to spew volleys of weapons fire, the Black Sword edged through the black ocean closer and closer two pod carriers. Easily dwarfing each of its opponents several times over and with proportionately higher weapons and defenses to boot, the Sword wasn't particularly likely to be vulnerable to either of the starships. Dozens of spider-like H-1ME droids from the Revirement missiles now crawled along the hull, attempting to splice into data ports, cut through hull plates with fusion torches, and disassemble external components like weapons and communication's gear. Yet the starships's droid crew did not appear to be interested in fighting back against their attackers. Staring at the holo-projection of the warships, Gir could almost envy that focus especially under such trying conditions.

"Boarding crews are ready," announced Lars.

"Launch wave one," said Gir, briefly turning his gaze from the holo-projector.

Dots of rusty red began to flow out of the ship's sides as several hundred rocket battle droids recently seized from an illegal arms dealer headed out to what was most likely their doom. Jetting straight towards their opponent was perhaps not the wisest battle decision in Gir's book, but the droids were expendable, especially since they were on their way to be scrapped after testing against the ship's marine complement. So how will they react to this probe? Gir made a mental note to start studying droid production for Lucerne Labs. If this attack was providing him with any education thus far, it was the expendability of droids. That made Gir begin to think about the various ways in which he company could start to produce a cheap basic battle droid, just for purposes like this.

Catching sight of Break hightailing it from the temple grounds, Domino considered pursuing him. It'd be what he deserved after coming after her, or she could line up a shot with her pistol... But no, she let him go. If he wanted to leave the fight she wouldn't stop him, it'd been what she'd been trying to do after all. The battle here was winding down anyways, the Jedi security forces had put up a staunch defense of the temple with firepower that'd surprised even her, and the Directorate Marines were catching the remaining droids in a pincer while gunships strafed overhead. Domino herself returned her gun back to its holster, wouldn't do to be mistaken as one of the attackers. Dealing with the Sith and Mandalorians on a near constant basis must have taught them a thing or two about surprise raids.

Fireworks sounded as the War Dogs fired their last desperate salvo of missiles at the temple. At the sound, Domino's head whipped around to watch the streaks of smoke race towards the temple. Several exploded early, either brought down by massed automatic weapon fire or Jedi disrupting the rockets with the force. Some still struck, but to Domino's eye the damage looked mostly superficial. Not that she knew what was in those particular sections hit or where they ran their piping, but building the thing out of stone had to count for something right?

[member="Miss Blonde"] @Break @Arisa Yune [member="Gir Quee"]

Allies: [member="Tydus Wryeens"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"], [member="Cyrus Falcor"]
Enemies: [member="Mabbik"], [member="Audren Sykes"]?
Gear: Two Hardline Pistols, Vortex Shotgun, Vibroblade, Three Vibroknives, Jump pack, Stolen Lightsaber,
Objective: Get us the hell out of here.

Standing on top of the vehicle still, We sped away from the site. I sighed slightly as I didn't have to fight the little guy with the lightsaber just right yet. Opening the top hatch as Miss Blonde was issuing orders, my gaze looked over to her for a moment as she told me to drop the ramp. Nodding my head, HK could clearly hear her over the com systems anyways. The ship came low. Cannons firing away. Automated to shoot any anyone marked as a target against our little group. The ship wasn't quite on the ground. Hovering slightly with the landing gears down just in case the weight from the speeder held it down. Ramp completely down just as the speeders front reached the edge. As soon as the speeder was even half way on, the ramp started to raise.

Should damages to the ship take place, I would make the driver pay for it, or Miss Blonde add it to my price for repairs. Either I would be fine with. The ramp closing, I jumped out of the ship and immediately made my way through the interior of the ship. Running to the cockpit. Yelling through the mic to my droids.

"Arrsix, Get on those cannons and switch two of those cannons to Ion. Shoot at anyone trying to stop us. HK, Raise us up. Turn off everything not needed and punch everything into shields and engines."

I didn't hear any responses from them. I didn't need to when the lights in the ship went out only for the glow stick strips along the ship to activate. Sure it was dark, but the strips would be fine for anyone roaming the ship to be able to see. Even then, I could change my eyes to compensate for the lack of light with Nightvision. The dark greens mixing with my normal vision as I got to the cockpit.

Sitting down into the seat, I thrust forward my arms. Turning the engines to focus all of their power to push us out of here.

"Statement: Preparing Hyperspace transit."
"Not yet. We need to make sure we got everybody. Surgeon you on?"

I didn't want to be here any longer than necessary. If Surgeon wasn't here on time, then we were leaving without him. He may not like it, but the needs of the many, Mainly myself and those already in the ship, outweigh the few. And I am sure if need be, we could come back and "rescue" him. I mean, if Miss Blonde decided to hire me again.

Allies: Silver Jedi, Government forces, etc
Enemies: Terrorists, Lt. Sage, Roshki Belawiiks, Miss Blonde, Tydus Wryeens
Equipment: Lightsaber, fur that can change color, large half deaf ears, large eyes
​Objective: Stop the vehicle, eliminate threat, avoid being shot

Mabbik watched as the SUV speed off. He sighed and shook his head calming himself. Breathing deeply he reached out with the force sensing the void surrounding the vehicle. It seemed more or less staying straight but there was something wrong. A ship, not a Jedi's or Rangers, no those you could sense the pilot in. It must be a droid and with the raid it could only be an enemies.

That wouldn't matter though, ground launched fighters would be up by now creating a no fly zone and the planetary shield would be up. The only way to get through that shield would be with a direct line to the fleet and permission from the planetary AI. Even if the ship somehow didn't get shot down and got through he shields it would require to get past the fleet in orbit which would undoubtedly have interdiction fields up not that even that mattered. In order to go to warp you had to clear the planetary gravity well or your ship would be torn to shreds as you tried to warp away from it. What was left of you, the ship and anything else to be left in the emptiness of the void until you hit some star eons from now. This meant that any escaping ship would have to run past the fleet, through a swarm of fighters, and bombers, while somehow not getting a tractor beam locked onto it.

Turning his attention back to the more local matters he suddenly became aware of the droids that had gunned down his fellow Jedi. As he activated his lightsaber and stood on his hind legs preparing to attack the droids turned and began firing on the buildings surrounding them. That was odd, while they would cause some damage even with grenades most modern structures could withstand fairly severe damage and still remain standing. No matter he had still had to stop them.

Deactivating his lightsaber he dartedarted forwards reaching out with the force and grabbed a droid by it's leg. Yanking it towards him the small Kushiban just held up his lightsaber as it flew over and split the droid in two. Some of the droids turned noticing him but it was to late. Darting forwards again he launched himself into their midsts using the droid surrounding him to block the shots of their fellows. Logic dictated not shooting your own friends or else that would mean less firepower later. Course that didn't really matter as the rabbit like creature brought his blade stabbing into the legs and feet of the droids.

As the droids fell around him he cut their weapons and arms effectively making the droids useless. It was over in under a minute. With all the droids destroyed or put in such a state where they were still alive but on the ground disarmed, literally in most cases, Mabbik started sorting through the debris on the ground. Finding what he was looking for the Kushiban lifted it up and grinned. A communicator one of the Jedi dropped when they had been kidnapped. Activating it he broadcasted on all Jedi and Ranger frequencies.

"This is Padawan Mabbik, I believe the leaders of the invasion are currently fleeing in an SUV like speeder and are possibly going to board a ship. Be aware they have hostages and some sort of force cancelling device. If anyone could find them in a starship and blast them with Ion cannons we could make arrests." Saying this quickly but clearly he finished transmitting and checked the readout on the communicator. All systems seemed fine and it confirmed his message went out without interruptions. There was an issue with civilian and emergency services comms but those didn't receive the dedicated AI, security measures, and private system that the Jedi required that could only be accessed from the mainframe itself, satellites in orbit that were undoubtedly under constant guard, and ground based relay stations that probably had a tank sitting right by the transmitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom