Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Living The Life Of Pablo Escobar [Open Voss Raid],

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
As soon as the man came in and snatched up her driver, Miss Blonde's reflexes kicked in and from her sleeve a concealed nine millimeter pistol loaded with exploding rounds sprung out and was pointed at the man's temple. But Blonde didn't pull the trigger, she sat there for a moment and listened to the man speak. He was certainly an odd character but if there was one thing for sure he sure as hell wasn't silver Jedi, and while that didn't clear him for service it certainly didn't disqualify him as well.

"Keep straight. There's a small group of Jedi holding down post office. Take us there with no fooling around and I'll give you a set of phrik armor." Blonde said with her eyes narrowing behind the mask.

Ahead of her down the road fifty meters there were a good three Jedi padawans and a knight deflecting blaster bolts at a few squads of War Dogs. They needed to be taken alive and so Blonde made sure to use her heavily encrypted data logger to order the mechanical soldiers to start firing stun bolts. One of the padawans was struck in the chest, sputtered and flailed and then fell to the ground. Blonde then looked over to the man and gave him a nod and a look from beneath her mask.

"If you take the Jedi alive and I'll be sure to compensate you. Prove yourself to me that you're not a threat." Which that was a very wise thing for him to do right now.

"You, new girl. If he tries anything put the saber through the back of his seat and ventilate his chest." it was a dog eat dog world after all.

With any hope blonde could get what she wanted and then proceed to phase two of her plan. What phase two was exactly had to be kept secret for now, but they'd certainly get to it. For now the new arrival had to prove himself and make sure he wasn't going to be a problem in the long run of things.

OOC
Will get to the NPC posts in the morning. Late night posting is hard. ;-;

[member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
BANG!
THUD-THUD-THUD!

[member="Akio Diachi"] and Ivan, Joza's little helper, would hear from behind one of the blaster-scorched houses just around the corner,

THUD-THUD-THUD!

The noise grew closer as suddenly one of the War Dog droids came into the view, flying through the air like a ragdoll and clashing with a bunch of its brethren, knocking them down to the ground like bowling pins.

CRACK!

A rain of shattered glass rained against the enemy infantry as a window from one of the nearby buildings shattered open and through it HK flew into the view, foot first,

"What is up, bitches?!"

The ancient machine bellowed out, his silvery Phrik body slammed into a War Dog, throwing it back, the assassin unit's chassis was covered in some sort of black ooze with armor plates attached to it and a variety of weapons. He rolled on the ground, Phrik wrist blades extending out from his forearm plates as he used them to cut an arm from one of the nearby enemy droids. He spun its body around, using it as a body shield against a barrage of red blaster bolts from its brethren, swinging his free arm around to decapitate one of them and skewer their torso just for good measure.

HK looked at Akio,

"Am I too late to the party?"

His wrist blade retracted and twin barrels of a built-in repeater extended instead, the hidden weapon starting to rain a fiery storm of plasma on the Dog droids, forcing them to either get behind cover for the time being or have their cores melted through, which did happen to few of them unfortunately.

HK took one of his EMP grenades and activated it, strapping it behind his hostage-unit's belt. He used his built-in repulsorlift to jump with a burst, turning about in a spin kick to launch his droid-shield into a group of his brethren, launching himself back at the same time. In his dodge the droid rolled on the ground, his other wrist-blade retracting as he did, being replaced with another pair of repeater barrels. The grenade erupted, spreading an electric sphere of electromagnetic energy that shocked and paralyzed some of the other droids just as HK popped up to his feet next to Akio,

"Get Joza and the younglings out of here, I can handle them."

He motioned with his head to the Zeltron and young 'uns, acquainted with her during that party Sio threw after Omega was sunk, and he extended his arms out, launching blaster bolts from both of them in a fury of plasma to suppress the enemy positions and pick some of them out. Helping children, especially in warzones, was one of his weaknesses, the machine was often forced to pick a side in conflict or reveal his position to stop a child from being hurt. Plus he was already in town spying on the Silvers.

[member="Joza Perl"],

Everybody gets one.

Allies: Silver Jedi, Government forces, etc
Enemies: Terrorists, [member="Lt. Sage"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"], [member="Miss Blonde"]
Equipment: Lightsaber, fur that can change color, large half deaf ears, large eyes

The Kushiban relaxed on the bed pressed up against a rather pretty Selkath. His senses were dampened a fair amount as he concentrated on her as she ran a hand through his fur rather then the force and the world outside the small building pressed tightly into an alley near the outskirts of the city center. Relaxing and enjoying the peace he wasn't prepared when a blaring alarm went off right outside the building.

Yelping in pain and rolling off the bed into a furred heap the Kushiban pressed his ears flat against his head trying to stop his eardrums from exploding. Force pulling his lightsaber from where it lay with his discarded belt on the ground he rushed out the door fluffing up his fur. He had been planning a delightful day with the Selkath but that just had to be ruined someone attacking. With his luck they'd have landed a capital ship right outside the-.

Stopping as he pushed the door open he let out a long, low sigh and looked at the droids barreling to get out of the three drop pods that had thundered down into the street at the end of the alley. Fur changing to a dark black to blend in with the alley he focused tapping into the force. Droids were smart but combat and security models always had a critical weakness. Their logical thinking was often off when attacked unexpectedly.

Reaching out with the force he pushed a shotgun one of the droids wawas carrying towards a droid who was barking out orders. Focusing more intently he reached and pushed the trigger of the gun. Blasting it's commander the droid who's gun had gone off looked down at it as it turned and shot another of his fellows. The remaining droids turned and opened fire on it to take care of what must be a malfunctioning unit.

Darting down the alley as fast as he could the Kushiban sprinted out at aa break neck speed. Aiming to pass the center pod he rose to two feet and skidded past it activating his lightsaber. The three foot blade cut through one of the droids about to deploy, causing a small explosion inside as a grenade was touched off. With one pod down he charged one of the droids that had noticed him. Fur rapidly flashing colours and zig zagging on all fours he was an almost completely unpredictable target to droid sensors as he activated his blade cutting upwards through the droid's groin and up through it's stomach.

Deflecting a blast from a droid that had just deployed from the third pod he pressed against the droid dispenser and reached out with the force. Sensing the energy from one of the contained droids ion grenades he used a small push with the force to disarm the safety and active the trigger. Turning back to the last dispenser he narrowly avoided getting hit as two droids fired upon him. Reaching out with one paw the Kushiban pushed the two back into a wall crushing their frames and circuits. With the last of the slow deploying droids dealt with he activated another ion grenade in the last container knocking out it's electronics.

Looking around for any more threats the small padawan nodded to himself. That was one threat dealt with, now to find more. Clipping his lightsaber to his fur he went into a fast jog away from the destroyed droid containers, the Selkath, and the kriffing alarm that had made him half deaf. Spotting an SUV like vehicle go past the road he quickly went into a fast run after it. Civilian traffictraffic would have stopped when the alarm went off. This seemed to be heading towards the post office at the end of the road.

Running after it he spotted several Jedi defending themselves against a squad of battle droids. As the SUV pulled up however one went down under a hail of blaster fire. This wasn't going to be good.

Allies: Jedi, HK-36!!! <3 [member="Arisa Yune"]
Enemies: Raiders @Break

Approaching the temple from the training fields, Domino's ears were subjected to the most pathetic pump-up battle music ever, not enough base and way to lyrical. Still, it was probably more of a statement piece. Ah well, she was a teacher and that meant educating the young 'uns on occasion. Rounding the corner, her stride didn't break as she took in the situation. Some guy with a glowing arm, his drop ship and a few gaily painted droids advancing on the young Miss Yune. Hardly seemed like a fair fight.

Not stopping, Domino stretched her own arm out at the droids and swept it across, curling her hand in a claw-like gesture that ended with a fist. The droids crumpled to the ground with several of their heads smoldering in flame but otherwise looking undamaged. Internally however, Domino had crumpled their droid brains like so many soda cans, inadvertently mixing the flame chemicals of several. Now that was much more of an even fight she thought and continued on to the drop ship and entering it.

Miss Blonde

NPC POST

SHOPPING DISTRICT
With stone fortresses being formed and blocking the droid's line of sight it was getting harder and harder for them to engage with small arms, meaning that if this path were to continue then their programming would force them to do something a bit more drastic. And with every push, every act of defiance they grew more and more willing to sacrifice innocent civilians to remove the current threat. But that last push came from a phrik plated droid who dove in and started to rip crap up.

With War Dogs dropping and shots flying like it was the O.K Corral the Iron Knight flew into action. Droid parts flew in every which direction, a ion grenade disabled a few exoskeletons and weapons (War Dogs have ion resistance) and even some droids being melted straight through to the core, it was time for the nuclear option.

With multiple droids staggering for cover behind various speeders and benches one of the commanders started to process it's options and came up with one that would inflict maximum damage.

"ATTACK PLAN KILO!!" The droid shouted out.

Soon after the droid have the order, HK, Akio, and everyone else present and conscious would be able to see two droids carrying Z6 Rotary Cannons step up towards the center of the street and start unleashing ungodly amounts of blaster bolts towards HK and the other Voss Commandos on the scene to suppress them for what came next.

Setting up on two speeders on opposite sides of the street a pair war dog carrying scrap makers quickly aimed their rockets and fired. Their programming dictated that it was better to purge the street of all life, than to maintain the current fire fight against force users and commandos. With the two large anti vehicle rockets flying forward from down the street the brave heroes of the silver Jedi would have seconds to react before possibly being engulfed in fire and death.
[member="HK-36"] [member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Joza Perl"]
JEDI TEMPLE

tumblr_n608r900pn1rarngto1_400.gif

With a few squads of the war dogs being destroyed when assaulting the temple, the skirmishing force had determined that the defenses around the temple and the man power staffed within were too much for a direct assault. But with [member="Break"] flying in with reinforcements the war dogs saw it best to simply stay around the local buildings outside the temple, hunker down, and start laying down heavy fields of automatic fire on [member="Domino"] and the others defending the temple.

With slug throwers spewing forth hundreds of rounds from multiple angles the war dogs from about thirty to forty meters out from the temple stayed where they were and kept firing towards the enemy. With the temple under siege from the droids they would be able to keep a good bulk of forces occupied for a while and hopefully give master Break enough time to spray paint phallic symbols on the walls. That was the main objective after all.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

[member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Tydus kept his hand on the steering wheel as [member="Miss Blonde"] put a gun to his head. A rather charming woman indeed, true to the file handed to him by his master, the man had a way to get information like no other. Tydus only looked into the barrel of the gun and looked at Blood with a deep deep stare. "Now, Patr... Miss Blond, I was sent by an old friend long thought dead to make sure you don't die, I'm good at my job and I'm being payed very well for it, so let's put the weapons down and we can get to killing, yes? Good."

Tydus then didn't even wait for the woman to put the weapon down, he began driving and swerving making his way to the post office where she had directed. He had a GPS installed into his helmet so he couldn't get lost, but he decided to make this statement anyways as he was reaching 80 mph, "So it might be late to ask, but where's the Post Office?"

Even with his statement, he still zipped through the streets and cut cornors to get the new Employer to where she needed to be. He was coming up on the post office as he only nodded in the driver seat. He could only guess what the impulsive Crime Lord would do now that she was in this place of.... where those Jedi in there?

[member="Domino"]

as the 3 droids fell to the ground in a crumpled mess Break would notice the Twi'lek attacker and avoid the wierd attack that seemed way too easy and not enough fun. He would loose the fully charged bolt of plasma at her and speak into his comm

"Alpha,Beta and Gamma are down, send in reinforcements."
from the dropship 6 more droids of the exact make would rise and activate.
"Scatter formation, this one likes to crush things move fast and attack her flanks as she uses the force.

Break would draw his blade and rush towards the Twi'lek master. while he had no force abilities his augmented strength and speed would protect him from most of her magical attacks if she didnt concentrate hard enough on him, even a master would have to try harder than a single post insta-kill to kill someone like Break.

"Also... drop pod on her location, id like to see the splat."

and with that Break would split her attention between his extreme speed, 6 separate droids on the field moving in erratic ways, and a hurdling drop pod carrying his heavier loadout.

"Lets play tag..."
as he threw a beacon for the dropsite in her general area missing by about 6 feet a blue light pinging every second
Break would charge another bolt in his canon just for her.

Allies: Jedi, Arisa Yune
Enemies, Raiders, @Break @Miss Blonde

Domino barely even noticed the war dogs shifting their fire to her as she had already made her way into the dropship having been satisfied with leveling the playing field between Break and Arisa (and not otherwise interfearing), but the six new driods certainly got her attention. In the narrow confines of the ship she treated them much the same but without the grandiose gestures, they weren't needed. The few shots they got off seemed to bend around her and out the kicked off door. In orbit, Break's requested drop pod went splat against the shield that was already confirmed up before he somehow flew his own ship in, probably not as satisfying as he'd been hoping.

And with that, Break's three pronged attack was cut down to just himself as the fight Domino was trying to leave became a simple one on one again. Unless he felt like he needed back up to overpower a single Jedi Padawan while the temple defenses and the war dogs went at each other, or he could choose to continue pursuing Domino and be led further away from his objective, extremely expensive graffiti. Domino was grateful that between ordering the droids out and the door-kicking-off that the owner of the dropship hadn't thought to power it down or lock anything as she leaned over the pilot seat to raise the ship up.

[member="Domino"]

Break watched and let Domino take his crash landed dropship which was not in the best condition, you know, from crashing.
Break cocked his head as he watched the decrepit and nearly inoperable ship lift off. never thinking to check the rear to find the last 3 droids, located near the fuel tank touching his comm Break would input simple instructions
"Command: Zeta, Omega, lock down the ship"
"Command: Fortuna, overload your core and mix combustion fluids. BRING IT DOWN."

And with a flash of speed both droids would launch themselves from their lockers and attacked the Jedi to distract her, meanwhile Fortuna would overload its powercore and self destruct igniting the fluids within the droids head ensuring the fuel of the dropship would ignite and explode marvelously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAoR4h6SQGg

Allies: [member="Tydus Wryeens"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"],
Enemies: [member="Mabbik"],
Gear: Two Hardline Pistols, Vortex Shotgun, Vibroblade, Three Vibroknives, Jump pack, Stolen Lightsaber,
Objective: Attack Furball Follower

After collecting my gear, I rushed back over towards the SUV. Considering I was a robotic creature, I didn't fatigue, and my functions were superior than most professional athletes. My running could rival them, and surpass them when necessary. As the vehicle began to take it's course and move away, I jumped up. My jump pack activating to allow me to wall run for a few seconds. Pushing off the wall to hit another to the side, I found myself catching up to the vehicle even with its speed. However, I saw some kind of creature following it as well. In it's hand, a lightsaber.

It was one of the Silver Jedi trying to attack the vehicle that Miss Blonde and the Jedi were in. I pushed my speed faster and turned on the jetpack to thrust myself forward. My left arm launching forward to release a grappling cord. Attaching to the vehicle, It yanked me with impressive speed to the moving speeder. Landing on top, I smiled as the little furball was still trying to catch up to it. My com activating.

"Blonde, We have company. Keep the speeder moving if you can."

Drawing one of the hardline blasters, I took general aim in the Jedi's direction. Charging it for a moment to release a powerful blast, followed by three standard shots. Letting my left arm hold onto the shotgun aloft before putting the blaster back up and bringing the shotgun to bear as the little guy got closer.

"Come on Jedi. Let's see if you really as good as the Galaxy says."

Fighting force users? I had done it before. Jedi? nope. Most of the time I fought rogue force users who barely had an understanding of the force. Ones that had tried to become jedi, or were left on their own to survive. Now it was time to fight a bonafide Jedi. I really did want to see if they were as good as people say. "Paragons of the Galaxy." Well if they were, they would have to prove it to me. Even if this one happened to be small enough for me to punt.

Cyrus dragged the civilian he'd killed into a nearby storefront, a general store, how fortunate. Pulling a knife from a packaging on the first shelf he found he gutted the civvie and opened the stomach. The Surgeon then poured hydrochloric acid into the stomach and using a household stapler, closed it up. Then into the body cavity, Cyrus filled with household cleaning bleach. Using the same stapler, he closed the body back up.

Using his strength, Cyrus hoisted the body over his shoulder and exited the store. Once outside, he rushed down the street with the other running civvies. Every few steps, he reached out and stabbed an unlucky civvie with a powerful paralytic and would chuckle as they stopped running and crashed into motionlessness. As the crowd turned a corner, a group of Jedi security officials pulled up in a speeder.

They approached the oncoming crowd and tried to regain order. Cyrus ran up, gesturing to the dead man on his shoulders, setting him at the foot of the speeder. When the Jedi moved in and looked on the body, it burst with a cloud full of yellow gas. Immediately, the eyes and throats of everyone in the area would begin to blur and burn. Soon anyone still in the area would be bleeding from all of their facial openings. Cyrus took the instant distraction to subdue a pair of the Jedi, paralyzing the pair while the others began to succumb to the effects of the gas. As the crowd suffered from the toxic gas, Cyrus dumped the doped Jedi in the speeder, grabbed their lightsabers and burned out of the area.

A few blocks down the road, Cyrus turned off and pulled into an alley where he could set up the next stage of his... oh who are we kidding, Cyrus doesn't make plans...

[member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Break"] [member="Domino"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Miss Blonde"] @Whomever I forgot

It was difficult for Joza to register what was going on around them, battle instincts or not. Her body was exhausted from her previous efforts, and seemed to be going into some sort of panic mode given the strain of her injuries and late-term carrying a child in an impromptu warzone. What does a heavily pregnant female body do when faced with this much stress? Unfortunately, premature labor would be the more favorable outcome.

The tandem efforts of HK-36 and Akio served to protect the group for the time being, long enough for Ivan to get the rusted speeder working. Blood streaked down his face and his body blazed with the pressure of impact wounds, but with the adrenaline running through his system he wasn’t even aware how injured he was. With any luck, the hospital would still be standing and he didn’t doubt that medical intervention would be needed once this was all over. Revving the engine as the war dogs readied their missiles, the Corellian peeled towards the direction Akio had mentioned, unaware of the scrap makers intended to obliterate all sentient life.

While they managed to stay out of the critical zone of danger, they edged on the cusp of it. Whatever the missiles struck, it caused a wave of shrapnel to spray in every direction. Debris pinged off of the speeder, causing it to shake and shudder as Ivan pushed the engine to its limits. The occupants did not remain unharmed, battered by the pieces of rock and permacrete that flew through the air. Joza lurched forward, practically hugging Ivan as a shard of glass embedded itself in her organic shoulder. A strangled groan tore from her throat as her body tried to comprehend the painful sensations on top of eachother.

In the sidecar beside her, the children did not escape injury. One wailed in pain, bloodied from the tiny projectiles embedded into her skin while her tears caused the crimson staining of her face to run even more. She still had her senses about her, and the pain was both fresh and alarming. Another—a boy—had the misfortune of being struck in the back of the head by a large chunk of debris. His body had fallen over, head slouching onto Joza’s lap.

“M-mo…mom…” He felt the warmth of the flesh and blood beneath him, and in his state it was of comfort. She was warm. She smelled nice. Like mom.

His head was on her leg, and he tried speaking again. “Mo…” A retching cough, the kind a child should never have, interrupted his plea. Blood seeped from the side of his mouth and his eyes stared out into the dark jacket of the man who was directly in front of him. The sounds around him were so loud, so loud that they swallowed each other and sounded so far away. Like holding a seashell to your ear and hearing the ocean. He was drifting, floating even. But he felt the warmth of the body beneath him, and it seemed so out of place yet so normal. And then, a shaking hand caressed his head. It was gentle, like…
“I see it!” Ivan called, the hospital coming into view and largely intact.​

His head was carefully turned to the side, and his blurred vision saw a pink face and red hair, but no detail. Like the sounds of battle, she was so far away right now. But the hand stroking the side of his face was warm, and he tried to reach out for her. He tried to speak, to call to her and bring her back into focus. It didn’t work. Things only became more distorted, more blurred and it didn’t upset him. He was floating again, this time in a pool of antithetic warmth. The kind hand brushed the hair from his face as the light faded from his eyes.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Akio Diachi"]

[member="HK-36"]

40dKnMz.gif

Location: Tercel-class Heavy Crusier Black Sword, in orbit via Voss
Allies: [member="Suravi Teigra"] | Silver Jedi & friends
Enemies: [member="Miss Blonde"]
Objective: Secure Airspace / secure landing site

War Dogs. More Arakyd Industries technology...perhaps that is a company worth investigating. Gir shook the thoughts from his head. That would have to be a long term investigation...we have more pressing things to fry. Gir turned his attention back to the pod carriers and the nearby friendly craft. Space superiority seemed almost inevitable, particularly given the apparent inflexible actions of the pod carriers. That made Gir wonder if the ship's crews had been given strict suicide orders, or if the vessel was controlled by single-minded droids: the behavior demonstrated so far reminded him of that shown by the now ancient Recusant-class Destroyers. Yet he had expected at least some of the ships to return fire. Gir turned to his tactical officer.

"Launch Revirements at the pod carriers," decided Gir, "and prepare the boarding parties."

"Aye sir."

The other officer relayed the orders to the gunnery crews. Seconds later, dozens of the warheads with their payload of sabotage droids were hurtling towards the Arakyd Industries's built warships. But Gir paid it little attention. While the space battle seemed almost predetermined, the ground battle did not seem so. Gir began to type commands into his console, signalling the Audacious and her eight Devastator-class gunships to move towards the Jedi temple below. The two companies of Directorate marines onboard the frigate would be able to help shore up the temple's defenses, while the gunship's grenade launchers and light quad laser cannon would likely be pretty adept at tearing up the enemy battle droids from beyond their reach.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"]

"Aye aye, lil' lady." Now that, that was an order I really didn't have a problem with. At least, not on the surface.

False bravado all you want, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't be able to kill him if you wanted.

Shut up, Grey, I grumbled. ​Your attitude has a lot more poodoo than normal.

She didn't respond.

Unbuckling myself, I leaned forward in the seat. I moved my lightsabre so that it would angle upwards through the seat - a much more comfortable position, at least in my opinion. Of course, three seconds later, the new driver had me wishing I'd left my seatbelt on.

Violently swaying back and forth in time with the new guy's poor driving skills, I shrugged (or did my best impression of a shrug, considering) at his question. "Considering most of us - or I, at least - haven't been here before, wouldn't that be a better question for, like, a GPS?" My free hand went up to grab the seat in an attempt to steady myself. "By the way, my name's not 'new girl', it's--" I stopped myself for a moment, thinking. It would probably best if I didn't use my name here, for....reasons. So what should I use instead?

Suddenly, a smile crept onto my face, my black eyes glittering and my pointed teeth bared in a mischievous grin. "Call me Galactic Overlady instead."

"Are you fething kidding me?"

It was too late for that now. Alkor pulled the buy'ce over his head and the HUD came online quickly. "You're going to go down there? After all the talks? After [member="Keira Ticon"] decided we weren't going to fight the Jetiise?" Asha stared hard at the T-visor as it lingered on her. "This is a bad plan," she stressed. "This is a very bad plan."

"Isley was explicit," his mechanical voice responded. "I work for whoever I want."

Alkor grabbed a Scattergun from the wall and hung two vibroblades from his belt. The shotgun he generally carried hung at his back, and his armor was thicker than the grade he wore on his last mission. Keira had been very upset with him for tearing it all off, and told him that the next mission he went on, he would be wearing something much more difficult to strip out of. He glanced at Asha and shrugged.

"As if she was going to miss the chance, anyway." Alkor said nothing more on the matter, but Asha looked confused.

"What do you mean? Alkor? Alkor."

As he dropped toward Voss, he spoke into his comm.

"You are sure you want to do this?" he asked. "You were the one who wanted nothing to do with them."

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio was astounded to see the metallic warrior rage through against the other monsters. It was the assistance that he had needed at just the right time to keep things up and safe. He gave a nod, to the being, catching his breath and centering for just a few seconds. It was what he needed in a time like this. Thanks to his amulet, the Chiss wasn't nearly as winded as he would have been otherwise.

The speeder was moving and Akio felt more relief. The battle for the Voss was far from over but at least they had one victory in sight, and there would be five more lives safe. They shot out from the rubble but his eyes narrowed as he saw the fiery projectile begin to hurl towards where they had been moments before. The world began to move in slow motion as Akio watched the disaster unfold before them. He didn't have time to think or react. He pulled one of the permecrete boulders loose, the impact set the rocket off, sending a wave of heat and force at them.

His blue free hand extended, the ring (in sig) on his finger glowing brightly. The Force rattled Akio to his core, threatening to break Akio's bones--and worse his concentration. The fire funneled into his body as his Tutaminis training took over. Pain tore through him as the Chiss was pressed to his limits. His teeth clenched in agony as third degree burns rapidly developed on the surface of his skin,

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Akio felt the molten flecks of his flesh flake off his arm, face, torso and legs. Shrapnel tore through his loose fitting robes, spraying his cauterized blood through the air. A stream of crimson on his blue flesh trailed from his lips. But none of it hurt as bad as the moment he felt the boy's life snuffed out through the Force.

A rare moment of intense emotions gripped Akio; pain, searing loss, failure, anger, hate, and an intense protective sense overtook him all at once. He had failed the child, he would not fail the others. He wanted to kill, to kill them all in the most visceral and destructive ways he knew to end a life. With every ounce of the pain he felt the Chiss sent a stream of flames flowing through his hands. All the energy he had just absorbed came spiraling from his hands at that army, mowing them down with all his pain and hate he had in him. The Chiss held nothing back, if he was damned for protecting a pregnant woman and a young girl, so be it. His soul was not worth more than their lives.

He slumped back, his burned body clinging to the speeder for dear life now that they were out of the firezone.

"Good," he whispered, his red eyes closing. "Good......"

[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Even with the Sephi's lack of pinpoint accuracy, he was able to take down the droids. The armor made it impossible to one-hit-kill them. A few bolts to the chestplate did significant damage however. If it didn't go down permanently, it was at least taken down hard, which gave him time to move past and on to his ultimate objective. While it was tempting to stop and finish off the downed droids, it was also unnecessary. He'd let someone else have the kill; he had somewhere to be.

The main road was avoided under the assumption that it would be watched and lined with ambushes of one type or another. Audren knew how to move through forests fast and fairly quiet though, and he put his skills in the area to good use. As it happened, the path he chose dumped him out of the forest a block or so away from some heavy fighting...and multiple Jedi. He approached until there was but a single building between him and the fight; he thought it was the post office. He'd never seen the back before, but the location seemed about right. Cities could be more confusing than forests, in their own way.

It was a minor effort to make his way to the roof, mostly climbing but with some minor Force aid. Again, rather than simply rushing out, he paused to examine the situation. Droids were shooting at the Jedi in front of the station, one of which had just fallen. The strained defense wavered even further, but the droids were using stun bolts. They hadn't been moments ago when he was approaching, the sound was different. Something odd to muse over later.

Other than his blasters, the Master had little in terms of long-range weaponry. But he had the Force, and with that some new tricks. It would have been really useful to know how to cast electricity, but he hadn't quite figured that out yet. The Padawan [member=Celiana] had kindly provided the source behind pyrokinesis though. Now, most would use such a power to create vast sheets of billowing flame, or maybe small but radically intense bursts that would melt through durasteel. He was new to the power however, and his method of sensing - and manipulating - the Force made such difficult. He could create a streamer of fire, a thin cable that followed his mental influence, but that would give away his position even more readily than the blasters.

Fortunately, he didn't need to be quite so crass.

Multiple, invisible threads of Force power branched from the Jedi's outstretched hand, the barest and only portion of him visible over the environmental units atop the building. Some of these cables coiled around necks, others threaded their way into the head unit. Without forewarning, the molecules accelerated and the materials burst into a brief but extremely intense flame. Circuits, gears...pretty much anything less sturdy than frame or external armor melted to some degree or another. One happened to have the coiled Force power including his photoreceptors...those burst into flame for a split second. Quite the image.

It also gave the Master an idea. While the effort to do what he'd just done was less than throwing full cables of fire at the droids, it was still costly. Why bother? After all, blaster gas and slugthrower ammunition was much more explosive. Once again he reached out, this time causing mere sparks to occur within the reserve and active ammunition packs. More sparks, less power in each, but using their own power against them...greater return. And this was just the warmup. No pun intended.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Allies: Silver Jedi, Government forces, etc
Enemies: Terrorists, Lt. Sage, Roshki Belawiiks, Miss Blonde, [member="Tydus Wryeens"]
Equipment: Lightsaber, fur that can change color, large half deaf ears, large eyes
​Objective: Stop the vehicle, eliminate threat, avoid being shot

As the vehicle sped forwards Mabbik reached out into the force. Adrenaline pumping he knew he couldn't keep up at the speeds the SUV could achieve, especially with the lightsaber in one paw, however there was something he could do. Before he could put his plan into action however a man wearing what seemed to be armor of some sort attached himself to the side of the cab and got on top of it. Blinking to make sure he wasn't seeing things the Kushiban increased his pace as his fur changed to an orange of alarm as the man pulled out a blaster pistol.

Dodging sideways he avoided the shots using the speed both he and vehicle was going at to the shooters disadvantage. Even a heavily trained marksmen would be hard pressed to fire from a moving platform at a small creature sprinting after it as he started to do a subtle zig-zag pattern. Confident this would keep him safe for a few moments he reached out into the force and focused on one of the repulser lifts of the speeder. Grabbing hold of a bundle of wires that he sensed had the most energy running through them he used the force to pull them out of their connections effectively shutting down one of the repulse lifts. If it didn't cause the vehicle to go out of control it wouldn't be able to go at such a fast speed without forcing the driver to risk crashing because of the imbalance.

[Location: Voss Spaceport]

Jolyn and the combined efforts of Rangers and Jedi cleared the immediate area outside the spaceport of war dogs. They had received light casualties, but with an active medical bay on sight there had been only a couple losses of life. The front of the spaceport was locked down and monitored by a detachment of Rangers and a few Jedi. The hole that was made by the one pod that hit through the roof held another two detachments, with waiting backup. From the roof, snipers and sharpshooters were laying into the droids that they could reach. Sometime during the fighting, the director of the Voss control tower had called for all civilian craft to be locked down, creating a no fly zone over the city as OSJ military aircraft patrolled. As the droids were in among the civilians, they couldn't do a whole lot to assist in the ground battle. That wasn't there purpose anyway.

One thing was certain, this wasn't an invasion attempt. The assault was localized to the city by all reports thus far, the ships that had fired the pods weren't even fighting back as they were being disabled in orbit. That meant that someone was here for a different reason, more over, it meant that someone was planning to leave afterwards. Thus, the fighter patrols, locking down non-military flights, and checking the background of every ship that had landed prior to the attack.

Jolyn had just left such a meeting, having been questioned by the space port administration, the Rangers, and the local Jedi. She had been cleared, and allowed to retain her saberstaff and assist in the defense of the spaceport. There were teams of Rangers out on the runways for atmospheric craft, patrolling and maintaining a safe cordon free of enemy droids. Jolyn had been tempted to go out and patrol with them, it was familiar. She had set up and patrolled such encampments during the occupation of Tython by the One Sith.

However, she wasn't in a position of authority here, she'd just be another soldier. More fighting.

She could still fight, but she would do so towards a more direct goal. There were still people outside of the spaceport that were under attack. Jolyn planned to bring them back.

So, Jolyn found herself on the roof of the spaceport facing the city. She could see fires and explosions, and barely make out the individual firefights in the center of the city. She spent a moment considering, then focused on the closest group of droids. Then she jumped.

On Tython, she and her resistance cell had devised some of the most unusual locations as bases of operation. Her favorite had been in the canyons on the border of the Silent Desert. The easiest way in was through a seventy foot chute that could be scaled with some difficulty. Jolyn had taken to using the more expedient method of ingress to the base.

She jumped.

She had always excelled at applications of the Force, and the many times she had had to slow her descent down that chute had given her excellent control in that application of telekinesis. She utilized that now, and rolled out of her landing into a run as if it were just another day in the desert.

She ran towards the nearest droids, the firefight now audible. She came at it from an oblique angle behind the droids. She slowed and stopped before she could be heard and watched for a moment. It looked like a group of residents and city guards had holed up in a pair of buildings flanking the street. They had the droids mostly pinned down between them, but the droids were beginning to counter flank on the right side. Making up her mind almost as fast as she started moving, Jolyn flew over the ground as silently as she possibly could. She moved down an alley and hit the next street over just moments before the droids did. They saw her at the same time that she started her charge. A bolt of searing hot plasma scored her jacket and skin of her left arm. Ignoring the pain, she thrust out with her hands and the Force. The first droid stumbled into the path of the second droid, taking friendly fire from behind.

A second thrust had the two droids entangled, and then Jolyn was among them. Her saberstaff hummed as she made two quick movements, cutting both droids in half up their center line, and leaving superheated metal glowing in the dark of the alley. She turned down the alley, returning her saberstaff to its sheath, and silently moved closer to the droids in the street. Watching for the best time to strike.

Miss Blonde

While Miss Blonde always came prepared she had wished a more dramatic moment would come for it. When the little Jedi reached out with the force, nothing would happen. The speeder kept going like nothing had happened due to a very special piece of tech the woman had brought in order to keep the Jedi in the back seat contained. A Void Stone pack in the back seat lying in a duffel bag kept the force at bay and Miss Blonde sighed as she watched a few of her droids get destroyed by various force powers.

"Keep it steady, this is a snatch and dash." Blonde said as she readied herself.

With droids falling left and right from cables and wires as they approached, Miss Blonde pulled a burner holo messenger and started to record a video message, once it was all set she had the driver pull up to the curb where another Jedi had fallen. They didn't have much time so this had to be quick. Having her remaining droids focus fire on one Jedi at a time it was easy for them to overwhelm a single target until each one fell unconscious. The Jedi would have very little time to react as they watched faceless goons load their comrades into the back of a void stone protected speeder while remaining droids provided covering fire towards the two Jedi trying to stop them. But once the Jedi were loaded, Blonde did something odd.

When the Jedi were finished being loaded into the trunk her two goons came around and attempted to get back inside the vehicle but sadly found out it was locked. From the passenger seat the woman pointed her pistol at the two men and shot them both in the head splattering their brains on the pavement before tossing a holo messenger on their dead bodies.

"Drive." Blonde said as the speeder took off.

When the speeder started moving down the street the holo messenger would play creating a very large image standing over ten feet tall and speaking loud and clear with a distorted voice.

"I'd think twice about following this speeder." The figure in a gas mask said.

The image would change to show a row of civilians, children, and Jedi in an alleyway from a first person view. A set of hands would come up and in them were various devices of torture and a syringe. The voice would then continue to speak while the feed played of [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

"This is my friend. You can call him Surgeon, and he's very good at what he does. Each of the people you see here have been injected with a powerful fear toxin. In about I don't five or so minutes their hearts will start to seize and they will quite literally die from fear. So if I see anyone follow they die, if you don't then they get the antidote. Choice is yours." the feed would then cut out and then the message would play on loop.

But back in the speeder the small crime lord accessed her data log and would send a message to one [member="Jalek Sathora"] and tell him what to do.

"Pr0xy. Activate phase two." Blonde was always three steps ahead of one dimensional Jedi.

[member="Mabbik"] [member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom