Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Living The Life Of Pablo Escobar [Open Voss Raid],

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
It was an absolutely beautiful day on Voss. The birds were chirping, the people seemed happy, and there was a sense of calm confidence that everything was behind them since the Korriban incident. With Charzon being sentenced to life in prison it was a very Jedi thing to do, and above all it was noble and the right thing to do. So with all that goodness in mind a single ship touched down at a local space port, it had no weapons aboard, no small arms, no bombs, just a few people who filled out all the proper paper work and promptly landed on the surface.

The ramp of the transport opened and soon a small woman wearing a gas mask and a concealing hood stepped out and behind her were a few other folk in black suits and ties. Nothing that would cause suspicion or raise heads, just normal every day people going off to handle their business. With a soft sigh Miss Blonde rolled her neck and looked out at the beauty of the Silver City, truly this place was gorgeous. Even a small part of her felt bad for what was about to happen.

"Let's go hunting." Those were the first words she said as she lifted up her heavily encrypted data logger on her wrist.

"Real shame as well, would of loved to of bought a condo here." She said once more with her mind focused on the logger.

Pressing a few buttons as she walked across the space port she eventually found her way to a rent a speeder shack and quickly did business. Using false credentials she rented a speeder under the alias "Barbra Petrov" took the keys and then waited as the assistant pulled the large speeder SUV around to the curb.

"Seriously, real shame." Giving the kid a very gracious tip, she and a few other got into the car and started driving away from the port.

After a solid minute or two of fiddling with her data logger it was time. Showing up on the display was a button that read "Confirm." she of course tilted her head at that, gave off a short little "hmm" noise and then spoke.

"Yes, please." She said with a slight wolfish grin beneath the mask.

With the button pressed, plans began to move into action and the machine started to move. Shortly after the button was pressed, two larger ship came gunning out of hyper space and with it all kinds of red flags would be going crazy. Scanners could tell that the ship had weapons on it and lots of them, but before any one could react the ship started to fire. Deadly plasma? No. Instead the ship fired Drop pods each filled to the brim with War Dogs.

The drop pods would rocket through the atmosphere and hit different places of the capital with a good chunk centered around the Jedi temple. From there droids would start deploy with orders to kill anything that shot at them or pointed a weapon their way with little to no regard for civilians that got in the way. Was it bad? Yes. But when standing in the middle of a firefight it was wise to get down.

"Raise hell boys and girls. I've got a shopping list to take care of." Blonde said as her SUV swerved to dodge an incoming drop pod.

With the battle set it was only a matter of how long would it take for the Silvers to fight off the droid problem in their streets while blonde moved covertly to do whatever nasty deed she had come here to commit.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and other silvers whose names I've forgotten ;-;

OOC
It will take a few moments for the pod carriers to completely empty. So if you want to do some space stuff and have the silver fleet do some damage I'm completely down to write it out.

Bringing the ship down into the space port through the various loops that were within the Silver Sanctum's laws and customs. I felt off for not being armed. Normally I was. I mean, carrying knives and what not. As far as I am aware, they don't pat you down to your ass and groin. As the lady in charge, her much smaller frame started to move about the ship and off the platform, I grabbed a credit stack and headed over to the man who would be taking the charges from the ship. It was expensive considering this was the capital of the Silver Sanctum.

"Make sure she is fueled up completely. She may only be at half, but I would like for her to be full just in case."
"Yes sir. Is there anything else you need with your ship?"
"Nothing much. Maybe give it a good wash with a hose or something. Suit yourself."
"Have a nice day Captain."
"Lieutenant."

Shaking my head. Why did people always call me captain? that is not my designation. Either way, I rolled my golden-yellow eyes as I walked out and across the street as Miss Blonde had already gotten the vehicle that would be taking us. Miss Blonde mentioned something about it being a shame. I didn't care because as soon as she started tapping buttons, Ships began to rain down drop pods everywhere. The Ships were releasing the one I owned.

My own ship being piloted by my Astromech droid R6-T7, and an old HK unit were headed down. Hearing over my com systems between myself and the ship,

"Statement: Bringing the ship to fly by at rendezvous point with your drop. Inquiry: Do you wish me to join you with your fight against the meatbags?"
"No. Once drop is done, back off and use the decoy to back out to the safety of the Pod Carriers. Be prepared for Extraction"
"Affirmation: Yes Lieutenant."

I cracked my neck as I was holding onto the seat next to me to prevent falling over as we avoided a few of the drop pods that were releasing War Dogs on the Silver Jedi planet. Really most of them were around the area that we were raiding. Most civilians would be running, unless they wanted to be gunned down by three to five droids who were trained to kill organics.

"Blonde, Lets get one thing straight, I want my share of this."

Yes, she was a woman, and I respected her for being a rather influential crime lady. The thing is, I didn't care who you were. I wanted my share of credits or rewards out of this. If you took them from me last minute, or reduced my price, You better start running. In all respects, I knew she would pay up. I just wanted to confirm this with her. She was leading this operation anyways.

[member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"],

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Lt. Sage"]

I itched.

It wasn't because of the anticipation of what we were going to do - the precipice right before all hell broke loose.

It wasn't because of the fact that I didn't have my darling Maximillius with me (no armor meant these situations would get my pupper killed).

It wasn't even because right now I was running to catch up with Miss Blonde's SUV and trying not to die (though, let's face it, that would put anyone on edge).

No, it was because I was in the heart of Jedi territory. Not my​ Jedi, per say; if memory served, I'd had few run-ins with any Silver Jedi during my life. But even so, they were still Jedi. Just like I used to be.

I itched, because the memory of Karr was clawing at the back of my mind, chiding me for my behaviour and urging me to go back to my - his​ - people. To be honest, I was tempted - for a moment. Saying I didn't miss the kinship of my Jedi brethren would have been a lie, but I knew then as I know now that I would never have belonged, no matter how much I wanted.

Oh, shut up with the pity party. We've got work to do if you wanna eat next week and still save up for Maxi's armor.

​I know, I know, ​I grumbled. Shaking my head, I took a deep breath and began to gather my strength. I needed to hop in that SUV, and fast.

The Force swelled around me, filling my veins like golden ichor and lending me the speed and strength necessary. Letting out a whoop of exhilaration, I sped across the land, my lightsabre hilt thwacking against my thigh. I pulled close to the vehicle and, timing it in my head, leapt on top. Laying low to the roof, I hurriedly activated my comlink to send a quick, "Don't shoot! I'm on the roof, it's Ross! I swear!" before stretching out my hand. Once again calling on the Force, I furrowed my brow and tried to unlatch the handle. "Come on, come on...."

All of the sudden, the door flew open, and with a crow of triumph I successfully (if not at all gracefully) flung myself into the car. After landing with a loud yelp, I scrambled over to pull the door shut before flopping down in an empty seat, grinning like a lunatic. Perhaps, I mused, because I was​ one. Oh well.

"Did y'all miss me?"

Having finally gotten himself out from Blondes dog house, after the last mission went tits up, Cyrus was back in action. Suited up to the gills with the usual Black Tie attire, his new favorite mask adorned over his face and the Stinger in pieces in a bag, as it looked like medical supplies when dismantled. While Blonde drove around on her shopping list, the surgeon spent his time reassembling the gauntlet.

He flashed a green light to Blonde when he was finished and fitted the weapon over his dominant hand, flexing the motors and acctuators for validity of completion. The next step was to play with the townspeople. Cyrus gave a kurt salute to Blonde and rolled out of the SUV at speed.

Like an all black tumbleweed, he rolled to the curb and straitened himself to dust of the color of his suit. He had to look good when causing chaos. From behind the mask, a sly grin chiseled itself into the jawline of the Nagai. Green visor lights turned bright red as Cyrus reached out and snapped the neck of a passing civilian.

[member="Miss Blonde"] @Silvers and so on.

Objective: Interdiction, Support Local Ground Forces
Allies: Silver Jedi Order & Friends
Enemies: Terrorists

Suravi
didn't have a chance to enjoy this particularly beautiful day on Voss's surface, stuck aboard her flagship in an endless string of conferences and strategy sessions with her counterparts in the Core going over resource allocation. The Republic had been crippled, but its institutions hadn't just poofed overnight. Billions of people still required security, whatever form it may eventually take.

Her current conference came to an abrupt end as the ship suddenly shifted to red alert. Previously, it had been sitting at yellow alert with the rest of the ships in her assault group, as the Sith and Mandalorians had taken turns hitting the Silver Jedi's homeworld in a recent series of raids. The image of Captain
Tross replaced Republic officials in the room's holo projector.

"Two enemy assault carriers overhead Voss-Ka,
Wodrata-class," the Mon Calamari explained. "When the ships began dropping pods, we began to engage as per your directives."

Wodrata class...those ships had once been associated with the Techno Union,
until they started falling into the hands of members and associates of the Mandalorian Empire - now dubbed as the Crusaders. Had the Mandalorians stepped up their game from pranks and vandalism?

"Continue interdiction operations against the carriers and force them away from Voss-Ka and the Jedi's academy, and get me a positive ID on their forces. Position the Roanoke for an orbital drop. I need to get in contact with Grandmaster Heavenshield, so I'll leave you to it for now."

"
Aye ma'am." They exchanged salutes, then the call ended. Now it was time to get in contact with the Silver Jedi Order, but the first person she contacted wasn't Thurion, but Arisa over biocomm.

Unlike at Deneba, the young Jedi was quick to connect with Suravi, looking quite cross, but otherwise safe.

"Do you know who's attacking the city?"

"Not yet," she admitted, "but I'll have something soon. My gut says the Mandalorians have something to do with this, but this is something I need to confirm. There are far too few vessels present to launch a serious attack against Voss, so I think there's something more at play."

"I pray that isn't the case. Well, Voss isn't my turf, so it's going to take me a minute to get integrated with local Ranger units here. If you have the city, then I'll hold here at the Academy for the time being."

"I do, it won't be long now. The whole system has been on high alert since the Caldera, so the Rangers and Voss Commandos should keep them in check until I arrive."

"Thanks. Now I need to get going, duty calls."

"Yes, it does. Be careful, Arisa."

The Jedi gave a nod and managed a tight smile before flickering off screen.

With her friend's status known, it was back to business. She began to make the rounds to get in touch with Grandmaster Heavenshield, and the leaders of Voss-Ka.

-------

The three ships of small carrier group worked together as a team as they approached the enemy carriers, the Roanoke and Vista directly engaging the ships, while the Chamberland focused on shooting down the pods as they entered Voss's atmosphere, in tandem with ground based AA systems. A squadron of A-wings orbited the formation as the first line of interception against enemy fighters. Within the next few minutes, the Roanoke would be in place to deliver its payload to directly counter whatever enemy ground forces had made it planetfall.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Lt. Sage"]
[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
[member="Thoja Arlos"]
[member="Valkren Calderon"]
[member="Amelia Morvos"]
[member="Jericho"]

Miss Blonde

With the sight of a civilian getting their neck snapped by Cyrus in the rearview, Blonde sighed and rolled her eyes under her mask. She really didn't care much any more for the body count that Cyrus brought with him on every mission, since you wouldn't blame a nexu for having claws. She'd just trust that he'd get the job done of causing maximum property damage, the man did have a fetish for poison and explosives after all.

As for everything else happening in the SUV, there was one of her hired mercs that was asking if he was going to get his cut. Which was sort of an odd question to ask while you were traveling down the road with robots setting fire to local businesses and gunning down cops. But hey there was no such thing as a stupid question, right? So in her most stern and professional voice she answered.

"I always deliver, don't worry about that. And if you are a good boy, I'll make sure to throw a bonus in there for you." Blonde was always a very generous employer.

But before she could go on, her last little hired hand caught up and jumped into the back seat. The woman simply smiled and chuckled at the sight of her panting and then asking her fun little question. Blonde liked this one, hopefully she was someone who could watch and participate in the more dark acts the galaxy had to offer.

"Of course. Just be sure to buckle up, it's the law you know." With that Blonde let out another chuckle and returned back to her job.

And that job was about to get started. Watching from the passenger seat of the SUV, Miss Blonde spotted a Jedi who was currently engaged with her war dogs. Skillfully deflecting blaster bolts the young man was doing his best to defend what looked to be an apartment complex.

"Pass the stick." Blonde said to one of her black tie cronies.

The two other mercs in the seat would be able to see a man pass a baseball bat over to Blonde from a small duffel bag. Gripping the bat and placing it between her legs the woman looked over to the driver.

"Pull up on the shoulder." Blonde said as she rolled the window down.

Taking the bat in hand and sitting up on the window the woman lined up the swing as the SUV was approaching from behind the Jedi. Narrowing her eyes behind the mask the time came and Blonde swung against the back of the Jedi's head hard enough to either knock him out or give one hell of a concussion. There was a hard thwack of impact and the Jedi hit the deck hard, his lightsaber tumbling to the ground as the speeder pulled in front and two goons stepped out to grab the man's unconscious body, put him in stun cuffs, a black hood, and toss him in the trunk.

If anyone has any problems with that, nows your time to speak up." Blonde said as she sat back down in her seat.

As for what the droids were doing. It seemed that they weren't getting a lot of resistance, a few commando teams here and there that had been scrambled with haste in mind, so while there were good sized engagements around the city and temple, others were setting fire to local businesses, homes, just maximizing the amount of damage they could do to the city. While Blonde went on her shopping spree.

Space however was a different story. The carrier ships were now being engaged and while they had already launched a good majority of pods, there were still plenty aboard along with others being shot down while coming into atmosphere. Of course they couldn't get every pod and they would land in populated urban centers or crash through homes to keep them from being fired upon in air strikes. But the pod carriers didn't seem to fight back at all, they simply put all power to the shields while damage started to riddle their hulls, but they kept firing off pods at rapid rates. As if they were just there to deal out troops then be destroyed. The young captain was indeed right, there was something else afoot.

[member="Lt. Sage"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]

Whatever the hell was going on, Joza had no clue who instigated such an aggressive action on Voss. Given the recent Korriban debacle and their crumbling relations with the Mandalorians, she had a few strong guesses—but none of that mattered right now. What mattered was getting this mess under control.

The Zeltron and her pilot had gone on a little shopping trip to the city after Joza’s latest medical appointment. Late into her third term, she was at the Silver’s medical center nearly every week to ensure that all was well. Normal blood pressure, normal fetal development, everything measurably normal. Her pregnancy had progressed smoothly, and it wouldn’t be long before she delivered. Even as she was hindered by her enormous stomach, Joza refused to let that slow down her daily activities much…as much as was advisable, anyhow. Usually she would field something like this alone, and Ivan didn’t make for the best company, but she felt better with someone at her side. For all their snark and occasional disgust with eachother, a decent bond had developed between the Corellian ace and the annoying Zeltron dancer.

Everything changed when Miss Blonde attacked.

Alright, well, not everything per se. But their nice little outing had been decidedly ruined by drop pods, baseball bats and fires. In the span of a few minutes, chaos bloomed around them as buildings erupted into flame or were otherwise damaged by the drop pods as they landed. Civilians screamed and ran for protection, scrambling like ants as there was no foreseeable safe direction.

Joza had put most of her strength into containing a fire that threatened to swallow a two-story building. Smoke billowed from the smashed windows, some of which having been smashed by the people trapped inside in an attempt to prolong the inevitable. Fire shaping was a difficult art, and they’d already lost part of the building—but at the least, she was able to keep it from spreading for the moment while Ivan braved the heat and rescued those he could. Situations like these were always difficult no matter what. You couldn’t save everyone, not like this. Where one life grasps onto situational survival, another one fades in its place. The pair just happened to be walking past this particular building when it erupted into flames, so they acted immediately.

The Zeltron ground her teeth together, both arms outstretched as she grimaced in concentration. Had her own situation been different, she’d be right there with Ivan, battling their way through the blaze. Even now, temporarily constraining the flames was a hard task. Sweat beaded on her knit brow and rolled down the side of her face, already oily from the heat of the fire and the stress on her body. Damnit, where was Ivan? She could feel her core tighten—probably not a good thing—and her knees begin to buckle. It wasn’t long before the dark haired man returned, jogging through the smoldering debris with a child on his back and another under his arm.

“I think—“ He gasped while setting the children down, their stunned confusion edging on fear given their watery eyes and the way their soot covered faces scrunched up. “I think that’s the last of them. The last of what we could get to…” He bent down, bracing his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. His hair was slick with sweat, matted down against his head. He had no idea he’d be charging into burning buildings when he agreed to work for this woman, and this certainly wasn’t the first time. Raising his head, Ivan eyed the sky and the cascade of drop pods that didn’t seem to end. Whatever was going on was about to get a whole lot worse.

The Corellian’s gaze narrowed and he cringed as the drop pods got closer. “Joza, we need to—“ He grasped the children by the collars of their shirts, ushering them away in an awkward manner. Here wasn’t safe. Nowhere was safe, and that thought sank into the pit of his stomach.

Joza’s attention had been redirected towards the building. As Ivan looked away, a woman hung from an open window, face stricken with absolute panic. After a moment of teetering, she figured that the impact would be a less painful way to go than consumed by the flames that licked at her heels. And as her body fell, Joza lurched forward and wrenched her focus away from the flames, putting everything she had into cushioning the woman’s landing.

“Joza—NOW!” Ivan snapped, pushing the distraught children behind him and backing away as quickly as possible when a drop pod embedded itself into the side of the building. A stream of debris exploded forth from the impact, rocks and sand spraying in all directions. With her split concentration and drained energy reserves, the rotund Zeltron couldn’t react quickly enough. For a split second, her gaze softened in realization.

Oh, chit.

A chunk of permacrete smashed into the side of her head with enough force to send her back, knocking her unconscious before her body hit the ground—heavily. The children were wailing but largely unharmed, and the woman who dangled between life and death on a window’s ledge was decidedly dead from the impact. Ivan hand taken hits to the torso, but was still conscious. He coughed once, twice, blood spattering from his lips and onto the collar of his shirt before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. To him, this was surreal.

When he spotted his employer on the ground, his body practically seized up in shock before it began moving of its own accord. “J—“ Skidding to a stop beside the Zeltron, the man fell to his knees and brushed back her mess of red hair, hand at her chin to move her face towards him. Her body was slack and her face expressionless. He grimaced, putting a hand to her forehead, then moving to her chest. One side of her face was scraped up from the fall, and he wouldn’t notice it right away, but blood began to mix with the sweat of her scalp. What he did notice immediately was the blood that started at the seat of her pants, trickling down her leg.

His eyes went wider than they ever had as he looked around frantically, truly helpless in this scenario. Cautiously, he placed a hand to her stomach. What was he to do now?

[Location: Voss Spaceport]

"Acknowledged Voss control, coming about to pad 11-Aesh from the southwest. Thank you." She replied through her headset as she brought Defender down onto the appointed pad. Soon after her engines spooled down, the pad receded into the hangar, a retractable ceiling closing overhead. It took Jolyn a few more minutes to do her systems checks and shutdown procedures. Once done, she shuttered the viewport in the cockpit, then moved aft to her room.

Normally ships of this type required a few people to fly, but that was to make the ship fightable. She wasn't prepared for space combat, so she had only planned to run from space combat, if it were to come upon her. She knew that she would have to rectify that, if she was going to take an active role in any of the modern Jedi orders.

Within her room, she grabbed a few items she might need while she was away. She grabbed her replacement saberstaff, sliding it into a holster on her right side. She also grabbed a wallet of hard currency, something she had learned the hard way to always carry. Fighting the One Sith on Tython for years, she had been able to still access her digital accounts. However, One Sith investigators had begun to see the pattern to her attacks coming in places near where she had been via purchases. It had been a silly mistake, but one that had almost cost her her life. Since then, she collected hard currency and kept it nearby in case she needed to lay low. Before she left her room, she checked her appearance in the mirror.

She wore a slightly non traditional tunic top, beneath a bantha leather flight jacket. Her pants mathed her tunic top, earth tones both, and were tucked into boots that were well taken care of. Her lightsaber was partially hidden by the jacket, but she knew that she would be able to grab it out quickly if she needed to. Once she felt ready, she left her room, then the Defender and locked her up. Then she exited her hangar and made for the exit of the spaceport.

Then chaos exploded.

Brrrrrrlllllllllll Brrrrrrlllllllllll Brrrrrrlllllllllll Brrrrrrlllllllllll

Sirens sounded throughout the spaceport and from around the city. Moments later, the first of the pods hit the spaceport, crashing through the ceiling and embedding itself into the floor. As if from nowhere, Antarian Rangers and random Jedi appeared, weapons barred. Orders were shouted throughout the spaceport as the pods began to open and humanoid droids stepped out and began to fire weapons. The Jedi worked in concert with the Rangers, shielding their brethren from the assault, then joining the fray after the Rangers' first volley. In mere moments, the droids from that one pod were gone, with minimal injuries to the OSJ forces.

The sounds of screaming and weapons fire from outside told a tale of more carnage, where pods had dropped outside of directly secure cordons. Almost on instinct, Jolyn drew her saberstaff and ran outside. She flew through the open doorway, entering the sadly too familiar sensation of a battle meditation, and ignited her saber staff. She deflected a few random bolts that flew her way, directing them into the ground as she ran towards the nearest pod.

She inhaled as she dove headfirst into a shoulder roll, letting blasts go over her, then exhaled as she came up, gesturing with her left hand in a sharp knife edged motion. A wave of Force energy cut across at ankle height, hitting droids and toppling them easily. Then she was among them, and the hum of her saberstaff downed out the sound of their blasters, as she silenced them in sequence.

People didn't seem to realize that Voss was the capital planet of an intergalactic government. While arguably not as well-defended as fortress worlds, the capital, the central seat of government's defenses were not inconsequential. Oh, one could sneak in, with as much traffic in and out of the system as there was doing so certainly was a possibility. Two unknown warships dropping out of hyperspace was easily enough to trigger an alarm, and even though planetary shields couldn't be raised before the ships opened fire thanks to that same traffic that allowed sneaking, they weren't unnoticed.

The keening wails of alarms sounded throughout the planet, alerting anyone with auditory receptors that there was a problem. More to the point though, defensive weapons came online and began spewing bolts of energy at the things dropping from the sky. No doubt some of them would get through, as the planet had not been expecting an attack, but a significant portion would be damaged or destroyed while still falling. Not the mention that the ships that had launched the items would start feeling the wrath of the fleet in orbit.

There was a ripple in the Force the instant before the alarms started. Audren, mulling over lists on his datapad, paused at the ripple and looked up at the alarms. Then he calmly stood and began pulling on armor from his locker. It had clearly seen better days, and was well-worn and repaired, but still fully functional. Next came the weapons: blaster carbine, sidearm, and baton, as well as the standard lightsaber. That was with him everywhere though, and he didn't really consider it a weapon. With a comm piece in his ear - attuned to the general Ranger and Jedi channels - and his hair prevented from falling into his face, the Jedi Master headed for the front entrance. If someone was attacking Voss, they were attacking the Jedi, and the Temple was the clear target.

Indeed, as the Sephi neared the entrance the sound of blaster fire could be readily heard. A steady walk turned into a quick jog; clearly they already had attackers outside. Yet rather than instantly rushing outside and confronting the unknown, the Jedi paused to take in the situation. Just past the clearing before the Temple, humanoid forms were firing from behind cover. A few forms littered the ground, sparks shooting from blaster holes. Not unusual, given how much gear modern soldiers were weighed down with. Yet when he reached out through the Force to get a better idea of the numbers surrounding the Temple and elsewhere, he got zip. The forms on the ground had no lingering sense of life, nor was there life outside the normal foliage past them. That meant droids or Force-dead, but he didn't get the sense of absence that he'd gotten from Force-dead in the past.

"This is Sykes, primary attackers are droids."

The message went out on the general channels, Jedi and soldiers alike could alter their tactics to better suit the attackers. He could sense as well though, that the attack wasn't merely centered on the Temple. Voss-ka was under attack as well. While many soldiers had housing in the city, not many Jedi did. That was where he was needed. With that decided, he stepped outside, using the Force to avoid incoming fire and returning it in short bursts. All the while he was moving towards the city. Once he cleared the ring around the Temple, he'd be able to move faster.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio sat with his legs crossed, lotus position. His breathing was slow, clam and collected. He could feel the ebs and flow of the force around him as the Pilgrim began to transcend his mortal form. His eyes could see around the room though his eyes were closed. He felt it, the dazzling colors of peace and tranquility were around him in a soft enveloping envelope. His eyes went on ward, out the room into the rest of the temple and the city around it.

Burning.

Death.

Pain.

Screams.

His eyes alighted on fleeing civilians cut down by metallic devils. He could hear the sounds of their anathema voices as the move through the streets killing at will. They walked coldly over the dead bodies, their metal boots crushing bones and soaked in blood.

He saw a woman, carrying child, fall to the ground in a fierce blast. Her companion with her stooped over her form looking helpless and in need.

This is what I am calling you to a still small voice in his mind whispered.

The Chiss' eyes snapped open. It was time to move. He extended his hands, the gauntlets carrying his throwing quills wrapped around his forearms using the force. His bundle of three swords jumped to his right hand and his monks spade to his left. He hastily stored the swords in his sash before sprinting through the hall and out a nearby window. He wore no armor, only his robes because there wasn't time.

The loose fitting grey kimono fluttered around the Chiss' body as he twisted through the air in a graceful summersault. The assault was just beginning, Akio had seen just moments into the future. The moment his bare blue feet hit the ground, he was running. Against the chaos around him, the Chiss was calm and cool. Serenity flowed through him like a river. One of the metal murders turned the corner, Akio twisted his ultrachrome monk's spade across the back of his hand, it's sharp end severed the beast's head from body. Behind it three more lurched into battle positions firing their weapons at the Chiss. He twisted on his back leg, bringing his right around in a snap-kick, swatting one of their weapons to the side. The cross fire ripped it's comrade to shreds. The Blue Pilgrim brought the wide side of his spade to bear, swatting a trio of blaster shots back into the third machine. It fell with a heavy clatter. Before the first could bring his weapon back around, Akio hooked his crescent side on its neck, he windmill hurled it over his head and through a building.

With a satisfied nod the Chiss bound away toward his target, the pregnant lady who needed his help.

He arrived just in time to watch her fall to the ground. He saw the fear in the other man's eyes. This was no time to panic. They needed to act and quicky. He placed a hand on her head and the abdomen, sensing. The were alive and ok--for now.

"There is a hospital a quarter mile from here," The Chiss said, remembering his vision. Ordinarily he would have been able to help carry her there easily but in this environment? Not a chance. "If you can find something to fly we can get her there. And the children."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Miss Blonde

NPC Post

With the last of the drop pods coming down to the surface before the planetary shielding came up, the carrier pods in space simply kept firing pods at the surface that would impact the shielding and explode. That would tell the silvers a few things, that whoever was calling the shots behind this operation had sent a droid crew and programmed the ships to deposit as many as they could on a continuous automated loop before being destroyed by the silver fleet. And while not all the pods aboard the ship were delivered there was certainly enough to cause hell across the surface of the capital city.

"FORM UP!!!" One of the droid commanders yelled to a few dozen of them that had crashed in a more populated shopping district.

War Dogs were a special breed of battle droid. They essentially didn't operate on any mainframe or network, they couldn't be sliced into, and they operated much like your traditional army by using comms and call signs. This sadly limited their programming meaning they didn't have emotions like most droids. They were cold and calculating killers that would gun down civilians if they got in the way or in the middle of a firefight. And while they had been given orders not to take civilian life that didn't mean civvies wouldn't be killed in the crossfire between themselves and Silver forces.

But back to the finer details. When the pregnant Jedi fell to the ground and the Chiss came flying in picking off a few droids, they would be able to hear the sound of metallic feet moving up the street behind them, and having designated Akio as a threat it was time to open fire.

The chiss would be able to see bolts of plasma come his way and down the street engaging and killing a few Voss Commandos. The two were caught in a fire fight and akio and friends were smack dab in the middle of it. The droids would take up various positions of cover and lay down fields of automatic fire.

[member="Joza Perl"] [member="Jolyn Vahr"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Akio Diachi"]

The Chaos from the initial invasion and attach from some weird element made Tydus that much more of a shadow. He was inserted on the planet only a day ago as he recieved a message from his Master. The message read, 'When Chit hits the fan, help the women causing it.' Attached to the message was a little file on a women who name was unknown to him, and as a Info Broker, that upset him. He didn't like his master having one up on him, thus he followed through with it to see if he info was clean.

Tydus was sitting at a Cafe not wearing his mask, and in a Jedi Robe he stole from a local Jedi who was taking a nap after his training session. He was concealing his presence in the force which was easy as he was a cyborg with little presence as it was. Only a Master could tell where he was, and he made sure not to draw that kind of presence. As he sat there he noticed something falling from the sky, he used the force to push it into a different angle as it landed just feet from his table. Small acts like this were easy to the force user, but after a while it would drain his batteries and he would need to rest. The droids followed and Tydus stood to draw his lightsaber. He made quick work of the droids as he used his cybernetic implants to send a signal to slow them down. This didn't diminish their fighting capability, but a fraction of a second slower was all Tydus needed. As the last droid hit the floor he made sure to keep one droid's central command unit intact. He then grabbed a Data Wire from his Cybernetic Arm and plugged in. He then followed the command signal to a carrier in orbit, from there he was able to wiggle around unnoticed, thanks to them being attacked, and found a signal to a SUV traveling down the streets. It would take him an hour to get there but he would do it. So far the info from his master was correct, might as well follow it through.

As Tydus made his way to a roof top of a building that hadn't been tough he'd by the terror yet. He planned on following the vehicle, but for some reason it had stopped after knocking a Jedi unconscious. He then put on his mask and took off his stolen Jedi Robe which was covering his Combat Vest he had shipped in after he arrived Planet side. As [member="Miss Blonde"] stepped out of the car he used his force abilities to drop next to the driver side door without making a noise, making sure both [member="Lt. Sage"] and the other goons were dealing with the unconscious Jedi. He ripped the driver out of his seat and knocked him out before he had a chance to yell out. Tydus then sat in place of the driver before Miss. Blonde and everyone got back in. "Ya I've got a problem, how am I to protect you if you keep abducting Jedi left and right?" He turned so his glowing red eyes faced the women behind the mask and his goons, his lightsaber was also clearly visible hanging from his belt. "Also where am I driving, I kinda forgot to ask the driver?" Tydus turned to play with the steering wheel of the vehicle turning it from left to right and then back again like this was his first time driving.

Tercel-class Heavy Crusier Black Sword, nearing Voss

"Just two pod carriers?" questioned Gir.

The sensor's operator nodded, causing Gir to turn his attention back to the holo-tank which displayed the pod carriers. Interesting. That's not nearly enough forces to take the planet or even hold an objective for any noticeable length of time, but enough to do some damage if they play their cards right. Gir considered the cards in his own hand, or rather, that starships of the Lucerne Labs flotilla that he was leading. His largest ship present wasn't actually meant for combat: Hephaestus-class Factory Ship. Originally they had escorted it to Voss for a demonstration of its capabilities to a group of potential investors, yet with the terror attack going on, such a public demonstration would be improbable at best. The others starships present had been the factory ship's escorts: the Black Sword, an old Stormfire-class Frigate Audacious, and a pair of Daragon-class Corvettes outfitted as interdictors. The latter two ships had originally been slated to close off the demonstration area to prevent any accidents from civilian craft. Yet Gir felt that they would fulfill a different role now. Deciding his course of action, the blonde man turned to the ship's grizzled communication's officer.

"Comms, see you if can clear it with the Voss-Ka to activate our interdictors to secure the spacelanes into the immediate area."

Dak nodded, "And if they ask about our other ships?"

"We're moving to intercept the enemy forces present."

"Aye sir."

As he spoke, the two corvettes of the flotilla departed to take up the positions necessary to affect an effective interdiction field in the general area while the three larger ships continued forward towards the pod carriers unabated. The Black Sword and the Audacious began to spray the pod carriers with ion shells, hoping to disable the starships, and locked onto the same craft with their tractor beam projectors to hamper any escape attempt the carriers may take. But even as they assaulted the terrorist's starships, Gir's mind turned towards the ground battle. Information began to filter in from the news and the shared military channels, but he would need more it before committing his ground forces into the raid.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

The sudden appearance of the Chiss was not unwelcome—especially given how gently he seemed to handle the unconscious pregnant woman. Ivan could only look on nervously, nodding when the blue man mentioned the hospital they’d passed a while back. At the mention of finding something to fly, a derisive snort loosened from his mouth without thinking and he shook his head “Look around you—you think I can get a ship up in this mess?” He spread his arms wide as if to gesture to the area as a whole. As he did so, something caught the corner of his eye—a speeder bike, seemingly abandoned near the remains of a building to his right. It looked to be in not so good shape, but it was worth a shot.

At the shout of the droid commander and the synchronic clanking of metal feet, Ivan was pulled back towards the situation at the front lines, which had apparently just gotten worse. Blaster bolts shrieked around them and the children started wailing as Joza stirred. “Kark.” Ivan snarled, pushing the children behind him and retrieving a blaster from the holster at his hip. He fired off a few shots, looking down at the Zeltron as she awoke amidst the chaos. Partially, anyway. “Kark.” He repeated, ducking to avoid fire, grabbing Joza by the arm and slipping it over his shoulder. She blinked wearily, trying to make sense of everything. There was a Chiss she’d never seen before in front of them, facing off against a droid army.

“Here. It’s hers.” The Corellian tossed Akio a saber hilt he'd procured from her purse—a bit beaten and worn, but still usable. There’s no way he was going to try and wield one of those laser swords, but he’d seen Joza slice through similar foes with the blue blade. Regardless of whether or not the Chiss would take it, Ivan moved on quickly.

“Come on,” Ivan shouldered more of her weight, and thankfully she regained some semblance of balance. “We’re going to get you to a hospital.” His voice held a distinct note of urgency as she shuffled along. “Hosp…” She croaked, still out of sorts. “Hospital. Yes.” He turned toward the children. “Get in the sidecar of that speeder! We’re getting out of here.” Growling, he ushered Joza along, firing off bolts when he could. Out of all the ridiculous and dangerous scenarios the Zeltron had gotten herself into, this was probably the worst. And this time, it wasn’t actually her own fault.

A blaster bolt struck her right arm, sizzling through her clothes and dissipating against the phrik replacement. That seemed to wake Joza up a bit more, and she wavered in Ivan’s grasp for a moment. “Hurry!” Was all he could grunt, arranging her on the speeder in a less than delicate manner before sliding further up the seat. Joza’s head lolled to the side, noting the terrified children in the sidecar. Her head was pounding, she was bleeding and she felt nauseous. Waves of pain tippled through her core that only exacerbated the sick feeling, but her battle instincts kicked in—at least in one sense. Squeezing the fist of her right arm, she activated the light shield embedded into the cybernetic. It tore away the clothing on that arm and the pink synthflesh that covered it, shielding the children from the assault temporarily as Ivan worked on getting the hunk of junk up and running.

[member="Akio Diachi"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Objective: Interdiction, Support Local Ground Forces
Enemies: Terrorists (Challenging [member="Miss Blonde"] to a duel when I find her.)

As
reinforcement came in from Mr. Quee, Suravi was able to free up the Roanoke from its attack against the enemy carriers and descend through the atmosphere on the way to Voss-Ka. The Vista and Chamberland continued with their original assignments, working to disable the enemy carriers and shoot down their pods, respectively.

Now on the bridge of the assault carrier, Suravi reached out to Quee to better coordinate.

"Mr. Quee, it's a good thing I decided to stick around Voss after the trial. I'm going to keep my frigates on the enemy carriers and deploy my airborne units over Voss-Ka. So far, only infantry units have been sighted...War Dogs."

All this hardware from Arakyd, she was seeing patterns from this event and Mimban, where droids of the same make had been used by the Black Tie Syndicate to massacre civilians.

"You were an active participant during Crusader's invasion of the
Circarpous sector (Mimban hex). I think we may be dealing with the Syndicate here."

All signs pointed to yes, which meant the Silver Jedi should expect a blood bath. However, if it was the Syndicate, that meant that woman may be around on the surface somewhere. If there was a silver lining to this mess, it may have been that she'd finally be able to collect on that blonde scalp. Once she issued her final commands to her subordinates, it would be time to hunt.

[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Lt. Sage"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Thoja Arlos"]
[member="Amelia Morvos"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Akio Diachi"]

Objective: Defend the inhabitants of the Academy
Enemies: Terrorists

It
had been wishful thinking to believe that she could escape the carnage of the Core. For the first few months of life in Silver Space, she was able to enjoy a state of peace she hadn't known since her academy days. It all seemed too good to be true. It was.

All around her, she could feel the rising panic of Jedi and initiates. They still weren't used to violence being brought to their own doorsteps. This time, it wasn't a few assassins slinking around, or fools playing jokes, but a real military assault.

She was, though, remaining composed while practically sprinting to the armory. She was just as afraid as anyone else, but people needed her right now. She just had to suck it up and act.

In the armory, she slipped on her power suit and loaded up on weapons. She was about one of the few Jedi at the Academy that didn't use a lightsaber as her primary weapon, preferring blasters and blades. One of the most dangerous things in the galaxy was a Jedi with a gun.

She wasn't alone in the armory.
Lancers were also donning their armor, and YVH-2 war droids were powering up for combat. The mixed infantry battalion was the only unit under her direct command, but the veteran was ready to direct other Ranger units if needed. While the Rangers were usually left up to their own devices, she wanted Jedi and soldiers fighting more closely this time around as a truly cohesive unit. For now, though, she would help her fellow Jedi repel the enemy units and stabilize the situation with what she had.

"I don't know what possessed these cretins to attack Voss, but we're going to show them how grave a mistake they made today! Hooah?!"

Her lancers broke out in a chorus of their own Hooahs in response, though the lines of droids remained deathly silent.

"Now form up. Skirmish formation, then advance."

As Lancers and droids exited the armory, would form into wide, shallow ranks, blast shields raised high to protect themselves as they moved. The first rank began with the Droids, followed by successive ranks of Lancers. As they advanced to assist the Jedi and Rangers already out on the campus, they fired upon the invaders with heavy weapons - heavy laser cannons, projectile launchers, and repeaters.

In her power armor, Arisa cloaked herself, then flew up to the roof of the temple to oversee the progress of her units. While she rattled off orders for adjustments via biocomm, she also took pot shots at the enemy droids with her shatter rifle, easily dropping each target with her loadout of vibro-flechttes. While the Jedi had been shocked by the initial surprise of sudden drop of droids, the lack of any support to them made her confident that that friendly forces in and around the temple would recover.

[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Lt. Sage"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Thoja Arlos"]
[member="Amelia Morvos"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Audren Sykes"]
[member="Akio Diachi"]

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Battle lines were rapidly drawn around them and before the Chiss knew it they were in the middle of a full fledged fire fight. There were times to stand at peace and there were times to go to war. His initial instinct was to bring the fight to these metal clanking evils, but Akio wasnt in any armor, in fact the only material covering his body were fine linens, made for comfort not combat.

He spun on his heel deflecting a few shots here, there, left right, as he danced on his heels around the lady. His aura was nothing but calm as he let the force guide him. The training from [member="Ryn'Dhal"] in Sosersu was paying off, saving their lives and the lives of the children.

A blaster bolt singed the side of the Blue Pilgrim's tigh and he grunted at the reminder that he couldn't be everywhere all at once.

But I don't have to be he realized.

He halted in his tracks and accepted the strange metal thing from the man. He had seen some of the local jedi using these things with amazing precision. Maybe it would come in handy later. He tucked it in his belt and gripped his staff with two hands.

"Children. All of you, stay close to me," he muttered.

All around them were the shattered remains of the building that had harmed Joza. He reached out in the Force, letting his mind take hold of the permacrete bits.

He didn't need to be all around them because he could build a fortress around them. The stone like remains rose with a rumble spinning all around their huddled forms. Sweat beaded on his forehead as the Chiss was stretched to his limits. One of the children gripped the hem of his garment and guided the Chiss to the speeder. Stray bolts from either side were absorbed by the permecrete. His amulet hummed heavily, glowing as bright as a sun to compensate for Akio's massive pull on the Force.

When they reached the speeder he released his hold on the rocks, they fell around them crashing in a makeshift fortress.

"I can do this. I can do this," he muttered to himself perching on the back of the speeder. He wiped the sweat off his face, a slight taste of blood in his mouth.

A warrior of light doesn't let the innocent fall prey to the evil ones.

[member="Joza Perl"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Tydus Wryeens"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Lt. Sage"]

My face was set in stone as we kidnapped a Jedi right from the streets. I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing at all.

Look what you're getting yourself into, urchin, warned Gray. Back out now before it gets worse.

​"Shut up," I hissed quietly, belatedly buckling myself in. The law, indeed. Even I, with my sometimes ambiguous and rather fluid morals, felt queasy. We need the money, dumbo.

But at what cost?

And then--

New arrival, on your front and right.

My body tensed up as an unknown pulled the driver out and plopped right in, his Force Sensitivity obvious. I brought my lightsabre up, though I didn't ignite it. Teeth bared, and eyes narrowed, I strained against the seatbelt, cursing myself for even buckling up to begin with. What the hell was I thinking, exactly?

"The hell are you?" I challenged, waiting for something from Miss Blonde to dictate what I should do. After all, it'd kinda suck if I offed one of her minions.

Dropship- Entering orbit and landing near the temple
Allies:[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Miss Blonde"]
Objective: Fight and spray paint temple [and take cool stuff]

The galaxy was never meant to end with a bang, but, with a whimper. Or at least so they say.
TODAY HOWEVER WAS NOT THAT DAY.
Break had but one plan today, slay some silvers, and spraypaint phallic symbols on any sort of sacred building or statue.

BOOM!

As the dropship hit its mark the sound of music could be heard by any in its general area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_b-V7BdJK8

and with a hard kick the hatch to the dropship shot off with surprising speed and power.

"KNOCK KNOCK, MOTHERKARKERS!"

His arm already glowing with a charged plasma blast, Break leaps from the dropship and observes his surroundings.
Scanning the immediate area for threats. and not very far from him [member="Arisa Yune"] defending the temple he himself had come, TO PERSONALLY desecrate. :angry:
locking onto his target he began to run towards the target followed by a few Wurm droids .
"Follow me and stay alert. Kill any stragglers."
With the order to kill they would follow Break into the fray and in a V formation.

As the vehicle continued onward with alarms now going off, Miss Blonde assured me that I would be receiving what I asked for. Possibly the chance to earn more was allowed. Smiling at that, The vehicle stopped and dropped off Miss Blonde, and the Togruta Jedi. I found it... odd that a Jedi would be attacking other Silver Jedi. Not sure if she was a rogue, or just one who wasn't fond of her kin on the other side of the pool. Either way, I made my way out of the vehicle as well. I watched as the little figure of this woman took a bat and bashed the back side of a Jedi's head. I almost winced as the thought of having to feel that myself. Either way, As his body was being dragged away, I grabbed the man's lightsaber. Very simple and design. Souvenirs for being on the planet filled with Jedi right?

Not just that, I was unarming the man with a weapon that could cut through just about anything. And could end my life in a heartbeat. Either way, I attached it to my own belt. Making sure it was secure on me so nobody else could take it. Poor guy. Knocked the kark out, captured, and then his weapon stolen from him. I almost pitied him. Almost. Looking at the driver, I then tried to remember what was going on. Something seemed strange with the man who would be taking us. He looked different than what I remember.

Looking over as the Jedi with us decided to yell at the driver. Asking who he was. Drawing her own lightsaber, but not igniting it. I knew this Jedi with us could handle it. I still needed the rest of my gear. Looking over to Blonde, I got a communication coming over from HK.

"Observation: All of a sudden, ships are appearing. Inquiry: What do you want me to do?"

I sighed in my electric tone and started to walk away as a droid handed me a very simple blaster rifle.

"Stay airborn. Fly around the city low so you don't get hit by anti-air. Stay out of reach of the large ships leaving."
"Confirmation: Yes Meatbag."

I started to jog with about five Mad Dogs following me. I needed to make my way towards the drop off point. Rushing over, A drop pod was falling from the sky. Slamming into the ground and breaking the permacrete. Opening it up by ripping off the door, I found the gear I needed. Quickly putting on my jump pack, and sliding on my helmet. I acquired my twin pistols, my three knives, My shotgun, and my vibroblade. He blade resting in its scabbard on my back as I carried the Vortex shotgun in my arms. Loading it as I walked away.

Time to go Shopping.

OOC: If anyone feels like challenging me, PM me and we can talk.

Allies: [member="Break"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Cyrus Falcor"],
Others/Enemies: [member="Akio Diachi"], [member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Suravi Teigra"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Tydus Wryeens"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Jolyn Vahr"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom