Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] It's cool I'm gonna write one more post to set us up for a epic duel in a office building at lunch or after work. So if you post before that it's cool

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] Awesome, kind of got something going down at work right now but I will post as soon as I'm off

A little message to all those people taking things OOC. Galaar and I don't care about your factions. We do not care about how butthurt you are. We RPed, because it was fun. These characters have been around longer than some of you have been on the site, and we had a good point to end one of them. Calico is going to try and preach for peace after the fact because of what has happened.

This is roleplay, it is meat for stories. We do not care about who wins Drunkenwell. It's good story material. Stop taking things OOC, and act like mature writers, please.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I bombarded CIS from High Orbit and got to wake up every morning to five pages of posts I had to read, hooray for European Timezones.

Also, this may have just gave me ulcers.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Kentarch"]
Yeah, battle was going normally, I countered your artillery and tank column with tactical bombardment, then CIS fired upon the Orbital Ring to destabilize it and crash it into planet in Scorched Earth tactic, earning them really bad reputation in PR departments across Galaxy, and whole day we just kinda had to deal with that ring not destroying the whole planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom