Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

The Setting:
For months, the Confederacy and Protectorate have existed along-side each other without any conflict between them, at least publicly. Privately, relations have been frosty almost since the two began existing. Suspicion and tension have been building slowly. However, the whispers of a revealed Sith Master with the cries of a Confederate defector have convinced the Lord and Lady Protector to act now. It's all out war in the Outer Rim territories now.

Rules:

• Each side may have a total fleet size up to 100,000 meters in length. Flagships do not count towards this pool.
  • All other capital ships outside these fleets are considered background noise.
  • Fighter pilots are not limited.
  • The Protectorate may forgo an aid slot for a 15% bonus to fleet size, up to a maximum of five slots.
  • No large scale obliteration / surprise traps. This means no nukes, no blowing up buildings in a single post. Basically if your action is going to kill several PCs at once, it's probably best talk to the Faction Leaders first
  • Two alt limit per side.
  • Any betrayal must first be cleared by both Faction Leaders.
  • Substitutions will be allowed and must first be declared in the OOC thread. OP will have two substitutions, CIS will have three. Once you're out, you're out. No coming back in, no further posting.
  • If you're coming in to the thread late, please do not try to make up for lost time and make five or six major actions in a post. Be respectful to the others in the thread please.
  • As always, if you have a problem please talk to either myself or [member="Salem Norongachi"]. We have been talking about this for a while now, so we know what's going on. Let's try to keep this as drama-free as we can. It's not about winning or losing; it's all about the story, and Salem would agree with me on it.
  • The Invasion will be called two weeks after the start.
  • The Invasion will begin Friday, July 18th at 9:00 PM EST
Objectives:

Space:

• Defend the orbital shipyards (CIS) / Secure the orbital shipyards (OP)
  • Neutralize the enemy flagship (CIS / OP)
Planet:
  • Defend the Capital City (CIS) / Secure the Capital City (OP)
  • Defend the Obsidian Order Garrison (CIS) / Secure the Obsidian Order Garrison (OP)
Aid:

Protectorate:

1. [member="Zaren Bouqi"]
2. [member="Ashin Varanin"]
3. [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
4. [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
5. [member="[/FONT][FONT='times new roman']Soliael Devin Talith[/FONT][FONT='times new roman']][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT='times new roman']6. [member="[/FONT][FONT='times new roman']Anaudius"]

7. [member="Jared Ovmar"]
8. [member="Sarge Potteiger"]
9. - - - - -
10. - - - - -

Confederacy:
1. [member="Darth Kentarch"]

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
I would like to try my hand at fleeting again as an ally for the OP, if that is alright. [member="Ayden Cater"], feel free to PM me and tell me what to bring. Looking for a support role.

giphy.gif

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="Ayden Cater"]

Requesting an ally spot for the Omega Protectorate.

Would be nice if I could get a nice personal ship too...Transport is fun. *winks*

EmKay

[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Salem Norongachi"], with the aid of [member="Sophia Walsh"] and yours truly.
Also some advice from a few other people but I don't want to namespam.

Ashin Varanin said:
Requesting an OP helper slot.
*imagines what would happen if Ven and... Ven (Tasia) noticed Ashy on the battlefield*
-------------------------------
"Er, Tasia? I think-"
"Trying to stay alive here, bud. Maybe later."
"But it's the one-"
"Don't care."
"DARLING I'M TRY-"
"Stop talking befo-" Insert badass action sequence here "re one of us gets killed!"
"ASHIN IS RIGHT THERE!"
"Oh.... Well."
"I'm guessing now isn't the time to-" Ven punches man in face "Confront her, right?"
"Yeah. Pretty much."
"Oh... so... now what?"
"I don't know, maybe, you know, DO OUR JOBS."

This will be quiiiiitttee lovely. I've missed my wonderful Zenith Prime, and it will be mine again!

Seriously though, let's keep it clean and fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom