Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

Ground pounders are establishing the FOB on the outskirts and consolidating their forces. When you heroes are done posturing at each other let us know and we'll get the real war going alright? ;)

(On a serious note, someone in the OP military let me know if what I've posted is sensible)

[member="Morna Imura"]

So to summarize

You've made 60km worth of rock walls

You've made several tornados
and you've made a Force Storm

Without breaking a sweat. I'm sorry, but any one of those things would be pretty tiring for a master. After doing all of that? You should be in a coma. Force Storms take continuous concentration to maintain. You can't just make it and then you're fine to go do other things.

[member="Ayden Cater"],

Some of that is right. I did make walls, but that was at the beginning of your 12 hours of cease fire. I spent that resting and eating. I had 12 hours to rest after making the walls. That is not a problem.

As for making tornadoes, thats almost simplistic Air shaping. I have done it many times before.

As for the "Storm" I did not use the FORCE STORM as stated in Canon where it is a variation of Lightning. What I did was create hot air, and cold air to mix together. That creates storms naturally in the world. With a little bit of a push, I set off lightning. There is a difference. However, if you still wish for me to edit after this, I would like to have someone else come into this and judge it because alot of what I did, I have done in the past. I have made tornadoes, and I have made it rain. However, you did not let me get my second post to state about me trying to finish it and pass out. I planed that i would pass out all along.

Morna Imura said:
[member="Ayden Cater"],

Some of that is right. I did make walls, but that was at the beginning of your 12 hours of cease fire. I spent that resting and eating. I had 12 hours to rest after making the walls. That is not a problem.

As for making tornadoes, thats almost simplistic Air shaping. I have done it many times before.

As for the "Storm" I did not use the FORCE STORM as stated in Canon where it is a variation of Lightning. What I did was create hot air, and cold air to mix together. That creates storms naturally in the world. With a little bit of a push, I set off lightning. There is a difference. However, if you still wish for me to edit after this, I would like to have someone else come into this and judge it because alot of what I did, I have done in the past. I have made tornadoes, and I have made it rain. However, you did not let me get my second post to state about me trying to finish it and pass out. I planed that i would pass out all along.
That's still a force storm

*Facepalm* I should have remembered that. Thank you for catching that for me. I'll edit my to be more reasonable.

EDIT: [member="Disciple"], [member="Ayden Cater"], Post has been edited to leave out the tornadoes and I added in two and a half paragraphs about being drained and losing his senses to try and keep the storm going. if I need to edit further, just say so.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
And so it begins...

i-have-had-enough-of-this-there-can-only-be-one.jpg

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

I had everything in Italics and Bold. Some coding leaking or something *shrugs*

Anyways, uh what C.I.S forces are intercepting the -moving- Hovertraing that has my team on it?

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

I'm danglign from the thing on a silk scarf, because, well, by Vorhi's standards, this is least crazy thing he's done in the last month. Gonna go get food in a bit, but please PM if I've screwed up and need to edit.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE INVASION.

Please post your location and objective

It makes it easier to see where everyone is at.

Objectives:

Space:

• Defend the orbital shipyards (CIS) / Secure the orbital shipyards (OP)
  • Neutralize the enemy flagship (CIS / OP)
Planet:
  • Defend the Capital City (CIS) / Secure the Capital City (OP)
  • Defend the Obsidian Order Garrison (CIS) / Secure the Obsidian Order Garrison (OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom