Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

I'm surprised there weren't more posts and disappointed that a few people have just been waiting for the combat lol. Plenty of writing to do in a tense stand off with millions of civilians fleeing for their lives :)

Right dudes and dudettes my last post officially puts me in the intangible category. I'll be gone until Thursday, so trying to engage me at the vague spot I indicated is pointless. I'll reappear once I'm back, provided Serok hasn't glassed the planet.

Have fun!

Wait whose where what now?

XD

And what do I do with this bleeping Freighter a lone Sith decided to try and ram OP with? He's kinda just sitting there with no possible escape. Do we just. . . .shoot him down? Do we have permission to kill him? Seeing as he tried to bomb us I don't see a reason to just drop the tractor beams so he can finish the job. Especially with civilians onboard still.

Plus he had a self destruct set for 5 minutes I think he already killed himself. Anyone wanna take care of figuring this out who has authority here?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31634-let-slip-the-dogs-of-war-protectorate-invasion-of-druckenwell/?p=446641

Because seriously this guy gave himself 5 minutes before the 12 hours was even halfway up supposedly? I'm pretty sure he's dead. . . . .

In case anyone is confused, I present possibly the worst map ever made, but for 5 minutes work it will still get the message across!

DruckenwellInvasion1.jpg

[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Valeria Aetani"]

Ok thank you!!

Also that is the most awesome map ever Val!

XD

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Also there totally is. Its called having a ton of Hypervelocity guns or Planetary Ion Cannons and Turbolaser on the surface. You just don't have any.

[member="Ayden Cater"] Sorry.... Strask's emotions are a bit off at the moment, to the point that he may just snap at the next person to talk to him.

I'm an overgrown grumpy cat right now.
5282-grumpy-cat.jpg
[member="Hecate"] Now I'm going to install those on Bothuwai.

Okay, no one wanted to party with Vorhi. At all. It's irritating not having any IC relationships with any of you guys to work with here, so I'm just gonna randomly jump into something, I guess.

And yeah, the Skirata brothers climactic duel is great. One of those threads where even the winner loses. I can dig that harsh vibe.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Don't worry, I'll be giving advanced warnings on allied channels plus try to avoid areas with high OP or PC concentration :p

EDIT:
You know what would be funny though? Jared calling in tactical bombardment and using a laser targeting device to spot for the gunship, but he just lights the targeting laser on Sol's face and goes "Ha-ha, you're going to die" :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom