Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving. For Good.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
How in the Nine Corellian Hells
Did we never manage to write together? (Properly, I mean).

But I shall be waiting, hopefully, should you decide to come back.

Kila Cadau

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Ven. No.
Seriously, you should see me in real life. I either punch or ignore people when the talk to me and walk around with my nose in a book. I also have exactly three "friends" whom I read with in the library.

And @[member="Ashin Varanin"] we're not. xD

@[member="Kila Cadau"]

this
is not
a competition
i
am not good at social
things
apparently
neither are you
it doesn't
matter
who is worse
it really
only matters
that we
can at least
talk
on the internet
because
i have learned
from experience
the internet
is far, far
kinder
then real life could ever be

Kila Cadau

Vos es validus quoniam es non afraid admitto vos es non omnipotens. Vos es validus quoniam vos es vos , meus amicus. Nunquam subsisto res vos.

translation
denied me
grammar
says
wrong

what

ahem
my knowledge of latin
is not
extensive enough
to read that
so
i
tried to put it
in a translator
and it
gave me
weird
sentences

*hugs you*

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Until the end of time these scars will last A forever reminder of our dark past But we will march on, 'til the sun is gone In memory of those lost in pain We'll dance to the thought of their words Never forgetting how much it hurt Turning to stone in heart and mind Left those here, and to the end became bind May those hurting know our name Saviors of the lost, and of the pained

So I have heard, from the semi-site famous (I think? It seems so) Kris (Ven), that she will most likely not be posting anymore. As in she's made her last log off, and has no real plans to return anytime soon, despite her love for the writers here. Due to her illnesses and rough situation with a few family members, her time is limited, and there are (sadly) better* things to do than write here. Luckily for us, she has found inspiration in a new story of hers, which her little free time will be devoted to.
*in her mind
For those that can't put two and two together, it means we may be getting a book (or series) out of the lass.
If this does happen, I'll make sure to tell you about it. On a similar note, Kris has asked (and I have agreed) that if anyone wants to talk to her, they can shoot me a PM and I'll send it to her email, and send you her response. Or you can just get her email. Though if you really only want to check up on her, or remind you how much of an ass she's being for leaving, a PM will probably work best.

Below I've tagged anyone who might want to see this post, along with writing any farewells Kris wanted to add.
@[member="Circe Savan"] (Kris says: Love u bby)
@[member="Ventasia Terana"] (Kris says: Love you too, please don't kick my ass. PLEASE. and let me live in da corner of ur apartment)
@[member="Syn"] (KS: Shinju's sig was a nightmare, but I still enjoyed writing with a few of your subs. Just dun hurt my Panda) I have been informed Circe/Mark is 'her panda', due to a name he used to use for a character.
@[member="Tamara"] (KS: Favorite Admin, ever. Hilarious, and a great writer. Stay funny.)
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] (KS: Still jealous of your writing. STAHP IT YOU WONDROUS PIECE OF OSIK. *cough cough*, love you)
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] (KS: Still remember you being empress. Damn fine writer, and an even better person. Pleasure knowing you.)
@[member="Domino"] (KS: I karking love you, I hope you know that. STAY AWESOME BRO)
@[member="Darth Arcis"] (KS: You=So chill in my book bro. Keep making the site a better place)
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"] (KS: We've never talked, but you my good sir, are a great person. To bad there aren't more people like you outside of the interwebs. Stay getlemany.)
@[member="Tefka"] (KS: The first impression I ever made on you was horrible. I still haven't got over that. I just hope that I might have made it up. Thanks for keeping this site up, don't know what I would have done without it. I tip my hat to you)
@[member="Jak Sandrow"] (KS: Dude, you're karking hilarious. Making your sig was fun, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time on this site. Don't stop making people laugh, okay?)
@[member="Jonathon Patches"] (KS: You left for a while, and I'm sad that I'm leaving so soon after your return. Not sure if you remember me, but I still enjoy memories of us speaking Japanese together and spamming someone's "I'm new at the site" thread.)
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"] (KS: I feel like I came off as a dork the first time we talked, and my posts weren't as great in that one thread... But I want to say one more time: You are an amazing writer, and it was a pleasure to read your works. I hope life treats you well.)
@[member="Darth Vornskr"] (KS: Weird name bro. But you've proved entertaining over time, and I must say, I like your taste in music.)
@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"] (KS: We've talked maybe twice, and have been in two threads together. And yet I must say, you have proved to be a cool person, and one I am glad I got to talk with. Even if we mostly ranted in rage about how we were going to blow the Republic up.)
Siobhan Kerrigan (KS: Again, someone I don't think I've talked much to. But hey, you're a great writer, and I've honestly enjoyed your posts more then most.)

Kris says to all: I love you, honestly. Even those who I wanted to punch in the face on a few occasions. Stay awesome guys, and don't worry, I'll be fine. If you ever need anything, feel free to drag me out of the corner of my room and force me to email you. Sure, I might be grouchy for a few minutes, but I won't mind. I apologize to anyone I've missed in my farewell, I did this in a bit of a rush, and will probably ask Blaire to add more in the future.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
laughing-tears.gif

God
She just sent me another email
And I quote:
"OH MY GOD I FORGOT SOMEONE!
AWKWARDLY POST THIS:
BE LIKE:
EY YO
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
You are a pretty chill person, and I'll miss both your great writing and amusing personality.
And, of course,
da boobs"

Okay, I may have added that last part.
May have.

I feel like pounding my head off a wall. I never did make time to ask Ven for a thread. Well, I suppose it's too late for all that now.
I hope life treats a friend and loved one of so many safe.

Navaer Ven...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom